剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
我和丽芙不太可能成为朋友了
It doesn't look like it's gonna work out with me and Liv.
是啊 真是对不起
Yeah. I'm sorry about that.
我真的以为你们能成为很好的朋友
I so thought it was gonna work out with you guys.
你看 你是个威斯康辛牧场女孩
I mean, you're a Wisconsin farm girl,
她是个好莱坞电视女星
she's a Hollywood TV actress.
是啊 我为什么觉得你们能相处好来着
Yeah, why did I think it was gonna work out with you guys?
别担心 玛蒂·鲁尼
No worries, Maddie Rooney.
你能帮我把这些德语课笔记给她吗
Oh, can you give these class notes to her?
我注意到她没去上德语课
I noticed she wasn't in German.
告诉她那节课真是[德语]
Tell her it was totally...
"很棒"的意思
That means "Awesome."
等等 丽芙去没上德语课吗
Wait, Liv wasn't in German?
她生病了吗
Was she sick?
我听说她翘课去了商场
I heard she ditched school to go to the Mall.
丽芙为什么会翘课呢
Why would Liv ditch?
凯莉
Kylie.
乔乔 告诉我你知道什么东东
Hey, Jojo. Tell me what you know-know.
好吧听着 钱伯斯 我需要升职
Okay listen, Chambers, I need a promotion.
我赚的钱不够付我手♥机♥的费用
I am not making enough money to pay off my phone
而且我闻起来就像腐烂的蔬菜
and I smell like a rotting vegetable.
好吧 哥们儿
All right, buddy.
向我展示一下 升职为柜台售货员
So sell me. Next step up is counter man.
为什么我应该把你晋升为
Why should I make you the
快乐胡萝卜的招牌笑脸呢
bright smiling face of The Happy Carrot?
因为它每小时多了五毛钱的工资
Because it pays 50 cents more an hour.
是的 那就是我在寻找的精神
Yes! That's the spark I've been looking for.
这份工作是你的了 哥们儿
The job is yours, my man.
你即刻上任
You start immediately.
回到你的残渣王国吧 罗德尼
Back to muck land, Rodney.
你真应该多多微笑
You really should have smiled more.
胡萝卜披风
A carrot cape.
责任越大 装备就越好
With great responsibility comes awesome accessories.
我是Z机620Q的荣耀所有者
I was the proud owner of a
而且别人还付我钱让我戴披风
Z-Phone 620Q and I was getting paid to wear a cape.
人生还能更美好吗
Could life get any better?
我知道这句话听上去像是个疑问句 但它是个陈述句
I know that sounds like a question, but it is a statement.
请问您需要点什么
May I help you?
提问 为什么我的青春期哥哥穿着斗篷睡觉呢
Question. Why does my teenage brother sleep in a cape?
答案 因为他已经睡不进他的赛车床了
Answer. Because he can no longer fit in his race-car bed.
我以为我们是来找些乐子的
I thought we were here to have some real fun.
结果你只想看看衣服
And all you want to do is look at clothes.
我以为在试穿毛衣的过程中
Well I thought we'd become
我们会成为一辈子的朋友呢
lifelong friends while trying on sweaters.
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
要不你跟我一样把鼻子穿个孔怎样
Hey, how about we get your nose pierced like mine?
身为一个演员 我不能在脸上随便打洞
Yeah, as an actress I can't really punch holes in my face.
经典飞行员式 喷气机眼镜
Classic aviators. Jet-tastic.
还要购物
More shopping?
好吧 暴躁的小姐
Okay, grumpy pants.
我们去给你买♥♥些小吃吧
Why don't we go grab you a snack?
丽芙 给你
Hey, Liv. Here.
你买♥♥的吗
Ooh. You bought these?
不 我偷的
Nope. I stole them.
-什么 -那俩姑娘 给我回来
- What?! - Hey, girls! Get back here!
快跑
Run!
丽芙
Liv!
你的太阳镜掉了
You dropped your sunglasses.
是她 就是她偷了那副墨镜
That's her. She's the one that took them.
等等 这是被偷的
Wait, these are stolen?
-那不是啊 -省省吧 金发女
- Well, that wasn't me. - Save it, blondie.
我对别人的脸过目不忘
I never forget a face.
我真是恨死商场了
I so hate the Mall.
顺手牵羊
Shoplifting?
你在想什么啊
What were you thinking?
我在想如果丽芙顺手牵羊的消息被曝...
I was thinking that if Liv got busted for shoplifting...
全国所有的八卦小报
Every single gossip blog in the country,
都会像打了鸡血一样喷她...
would spin it out of control and trash her...
还有我真希望
And that I really wish
我能在被抓前能顺便买♥♥了椒盐脆饼
I'd stopped by the pretzel cart before I got popped.
即使保安让你走了
Just because security let you go
不代表这件事就这么完了
does not mean you're off the hook.
我一定要重重地惩罚你
This calls for a big punishment.
玛蒂 我们要把你的手♥机♥没收一个月
Maddie, we are taking away your cellphone for a month.
你们经常做这事
You do that all the time.
这只是肉饼级别的惩罚
That's like the meatloaf of punishments.
兄弟 管好你自己的肉饼
Dude. Mind your own meatloaf.
小家伙是对的 我们要拿确实重要的东西来惩罚她
Little guy's right. It's gotta be something that really matters.
我们要菲力牛排级别的处罚
We need the filet mignon of punishments.
好的 玛蒂
Okay, Maddie...
今晚与乌鸦队的比赛 你只能做替补
You are benched from tonight's game against the Ravens.
-你是认真的吗 -什么
- Are you serious?! - What?!
简直血腥 你刚被妈妈整惨了
Brutal. You just got mommed!
亲爱的 对战乌鸦队
Sweetie, you can't bench my star player
你不能让我明星选手替补啊
for the Ravens game.
禁她的足
Ground her.
把她的电脑拿走
Take her computer away.
把她的眼镜拿走
Take her glasses away.
这都是你的错
This is your fault.
你让她对乌鸦队的比赛如此兴奋
You got her so worked up about this Ravens game
然后她就付诸行动了
and she acted out.
好吧 那禁止我去 让她上场
Fine. Bench me then. Let her play.
玛蒂 你被禁止上场了
Maddie, you are benched.
-但是 妈 -讨论到此结束
- But, mom! - End of conversation.
我真是不知道你发的什么疯
I just don't know what got into you.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
但我要找出原因
But, I intend to find out.
九号♥桌 你们的印尼豆鼓做好了
Number nine? Your Tempeh of Doom is ready.
九号♥桌 你们还在吗
Number nine, are you there?
他们走了吗 他们走了
Is... did they leave? They left.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
干得漂亮
Nailed that.
乔伊 到高峰期了 帮我包下花♥园♥卷
Joey, we're slammed. Help me make the Garden Wraps.
什么 不不 我是柜台售货员 我可不会包
What? No no, I'm the counter guy. I am not ready to wrap!
晚餐高峰期造就明星售货员
Dinner rush is where stars are made,
我的朋友 现在集中注意力 顺序是
my friend, now pay attention. It goes...
玉米饼 豆沙 香草 芝麻酱 黄瓜 生菜 西红柿
Tortilla, hummus, tzicki, tahini, cucumber, lettuce, tomato.
跟我一起念
Say it with me.
玉米饼 豆沙 香草 芝麻酱...
Tortilla, hummus, tzicki, tahini...
等等 让我把顺序输到手♥机♥里
Hang on, let me put it in my phone.
不 没时间了
No, there's no time for that.
放下手♥机♥ 拿出勇气
You put the phone down and you pull up those big boy pants.
压力太大了
Oh, this is too much pressure!
我的心率高达145了
My heart rate is 145.
太好了 你终于到家了
Oh good. I'm so glad you're home.
我一定要跟你说 你真是太对了
I have been dying to talk to you. You were so right.
凯莉不是什么好人
Kylie is bad news.
这句话出自一个小偷之口还真是有趣啊
That's funny, coming from a shoplifter.
-什么 我没有... -丽芙 当时我就在那里
- What? I didn't... - Liv, I was there.
你偷了墨镜
You stole sunglasses.
暂停下新闻联播
Pause the news feed.
玛蒂 我什么都没偷
Maddie, I didn't steal anything.
凯莉把眼镜塞到我手里
I mean, Kylie stuck those shades in my hand,
我把它们扔到地上然后逃走了
I dropped them and I bolted.
我都没有等
I didn't even wait for the
机器把刻有我们名字的硬币弄好
machine that was engraving our names on a penny.
等等 你没偷那副墨镜吗
Wait, you didn't steal them?
丽芙 我帮你背了黑锅
Liv, I... I took the blame for you.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为
Because...
如果我不那么做的话
If I hadn't,
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表