剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
就又被拆开了
And now we're torn apart.
沙发 你可能安抚我受伤的心灵
Will you comfort me, couch,
您这午后之梦
Collector of afternoon dreams
和零碎硬币的载体
And loose change?
老妈又要视频对话
facegabbing again, mom?
嘿 皮特 我是抱抱熊啊
Hey, pete. It's care bear.
我刚看到你经过走廊
I just saw you walk down the hall.
你那新牛仔裤看起来帅呆了
Those new jeans are looking good.
看来我不用装就已经病了
And now I don't have to pretend to be sick.
吾去也 彩色玻璃窗
Oh. Au revoir, stained glass window.
你让我的生活丰富多彩
You colored my world.
我还记得当我
I remember when I was--
帕克 你在这儿干嘛
Parker, what are you doing?
我在填我的隧♥道♥
I'm filling in my tunnels.
好吧 也许我该更具体一些
Okay, perhaps I should have been more specific.
什么
What?!
我在房♥子内部挖了一个
I've been digging an intricate
错综复杂的隧♥道♥网
Network of tunnels around the house.
起初 这只不过是用作逃离单调乏味的
At first, it was an escape from the monotony
每日生活
Of everyday life,
但最后就变成了个真实的逃离口
But then it became an actual escape
防患于未然嘛
In case stuff got real.
你在里面弄了一些神神秘秘的小玩意 对不
You've got a serious party going on up there, don't you?
嘿 幸亏这些隧♥道♥
Hey, thanks to these tunnels,
我可以只花三步
I can get from my bedroom
就从卧室跑到卫生间
To the bathroom in three steps.
- 哦 - 有时
- Oh. - Sometimes,
分秒必争
Every second counts.
我决定我应该给迪吉留张字条
I decided I should write Diggie a note,
但我想做点有纪念意义的事
But I wanted to do something memorable.
之前他把他的篮球落在了我家
And he left his basketball at my house,
所以我决定还给他
So I returned it
上面留了言 我喜欢你 - 麦蒂
With the words "I like you. - Maddie"
是笔写在上边的
Written on it.
咋了
What?
这是“疯狗鲁尼”最甜蜜的举动了
That's as sweet as mad dog Rooney gets.
呼 我得洗个澡 伙计们
Whoo! I gotta shower, guys.
我已经汗流浃背了
I'm sweating like a pig.
待会见 好不
I'll see you later, all right?
噢 麦蒂把篮球还给我了
Oh hey, Maddie returned my basketball.
很好
Okay.
他正在读留言
He's reading it.
哦天啊 她把球弄得脏兮兮的
Oh man, she got it all dirty.
别来无恙 迪吉
S'up, Diggie.
噢 嘿 鲁尼
Oh, hey, Rooney.
那啥
So,
我把篮球还给你了
I returned your basketball.
你看见上面有什么了没
Did you see what was on it?
哦 那些黑渍啊
Oh, that?
管他呢
Who cares?
什么
What?
对啊 没什么大不了的
Yeah, whatever.
又不是什么大事
It's not a big deal.
不是什么大事
Not a big deal?
对于我来说这算是最重要的事了
To me this was like the biggest deal ever.
好吧 跟你说
Yeah, you know what?
这彻头彻尾就是个错误
This was a mistake.
天啊 刚才发生了什么
Wow. What was that all about?
咋地 我就在走廊里自言自语
Yeah, I'm talking to myself in the hall.
刚才被妹子弄晕了 你爬开
Baffling girl moment. Move on.
听好了
All right.
绕大厅一周
Once around the hall.
胜者将永远被尊为
Winner is declared now and forever
火箭大王
The rocket king.
呼啦
Holla!
而输家将被贬为乔伊
And the loser is declared joey.
啊哈
Burn!
嘿 我们再添点赌注
Hey, how about we make things
让游戏更有趣怎么样?
Even more interesting?
允许胜者
Let's say the winner
公开羞辱输家
Gets to publicly humiliate the loser
整整一周
For an entire week?
他就自己乐去吧 不论输赢
Joke's on him because, win or lose,
下周我都在麦迪逊了
Next week I'll be in madison.
未来真美好
Future burn.
对的 明天他就会感觉到了
Yeah, he'll feel that one tomorrow.
就等着吃我的尾气吧
Get ready to eat my exhaust.
你永远抓不到猎鹰
You'll never catch the falcon.
你永远抓不住怂包
You'll never catch the wad-bag.
这就是怂包发出的声音
That's the sound a wad-bag makes.
哦 对了
Oh, wait.
你早就知道了怂包怎么叫了
You already knew that.
为啥今天你家人都这么不正常
Why is everyone in your family acting so weird today?
今晚鲁尼全家就要搬去麦迪逊了
The rooneys are moving to madison tonight.
你们搬家了 什么
You're moving? What?
对啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我也挺难接受的
I took it pretty hard myself.
但是既来之则安之嘛 迪吉
But you have to embrace it, Diggie.
不管怎样 如果万事都不改变
After all, if nothing ever changed,
就不会有纷飞的蝴蝶了
There would be no butterflies.
哥们 我也会想你的
Yeah, I'll miss you too, buddy.
好戏就要开场了
Let's light this candle.
当我看到其他的火箭爱好者
As I looked at my fellow rocketeers,
我意识到
I realized
一旦我成为了火箭大王
If I became rocket king
次日又离开
And left the next day,
要让谁来领导他们
Who would lead them?
我不得不让亚蒂胜出
I had to let Artie win.
他尽管是我的死对头
He was my nemesis,
但他也是社团最大的希望
But he was also the club's best hope.
喔!
Ooh!
输掉了比赛也摧毁了荣耀
Losing the race bruised my pride.
撞上了台阶也摧毁了我的肩膀
Smashing into the stairs bruised my shoulder,
我的膝盖
My knees
和我的腰子
And my kidney.
耶 万岁
Yeah! Whoo!
我赢了
I won.
我是火箭大王
I am the rocket king.
好好领导他们 怂包
Lead them well, wad-bag.
别辜负了我
Lead them well.
万岁 耶
Whoo! Yeah!
你就打算这么不辞而别
Were you just gonna move away without saying goodbye?
好吧 我本来是要告诉你的
Well, I was gonna tell you,
结果你在看过我留的字条之后
But then I got really hurt
直接就把我回绝了 这下我很受伤
When you blew me off after reading my note.
我写在我还你的篮球上的字条
The one that I wrote on the basketball,
我怕受伤
Like one does when one is terrified
才这么做
Of getting hurt,
结果还是受伤
Like one did.
那些字肯定是被我打完篮球的淋漓大汗化开了
I must have smudged it with my basketball pig sweat.
你写了什么
What did it say?
我喜欢你 迪吉
I like you, Diggie.
我也喜欢你 玛蒂
I like you too, Maddie.
借过 各位
我要去填隧♥道♥
Tunnels don't fill themselves.
别管他 集中注意力
Ignore him. Stay focused.
好吧
Okay.
既然你要搬走
If you're moving,
我想把这个给你
I want you to have this.
不是因为你感觉冷
And not because you're cold.
而是因为
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表