剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
当我的电视里的女儿打来电♥话♥
When my tv daughter called,
我就立马放下手头的一切赶来了
I just canceled everything on my schedule to be here.
也就是那些值得我
Just one of those situations
搭个做老娘的架子的事
Where I had to drop a butt bomb of mom on it.
搭个做老娘的架子
"drop a butt bomb of mom on it"
曾经是我的口头禅
Is something I used to say.
布丽听见了 结果就给她的电视角色抢去了
Bree heard it and turned it into her tv character's catchphrase.
自从那时 她就靠这发大财了
Since then, she's made a fortune
给烹饪书搭了个做老娘的架子
Dropping a butt bomb of mom on cookbooks,
锻炼视频 和让你青春永驻的酸奶
Workout videos, and yogurt that keeps you young.
我就此没有用过这句话
I haven't said it since.
好怀念啊
I really miss the butt bomb.
那么 妈妈
Well, mom--
- 咋了 亲爱的 - 啥事 甜心
- yeah, sugar? - what, sweetie?
噢...
Oh...
噢 天啊
Oh, wow!
这还真是尴尬啊 对不
This is awkward, isn't it?
我怎么没想到呢 呵呵
Hadn't really thought of that. ha ha!
之后我们要去搭帐篷
So we should probably go set up our tent.
然后我们在篝火边上见吧 凯伦女士
And I'll see you around the campfire, Karen?
好了 我们要赶快想辙打发掉老爸
All right, we have got to think fast.
来参加丽芙鲁尼住♥宅♥游的妹子们
The girls coming for the Liv Rooney residential tour
随时都会到
Will be here any minute,
而老爹表现得像他是这儿的老大一样
And dad is acting like he owns the place.
他貌似确实是啊
He sort of does.
我们需要一个能让
We need a project
老爹忙得不可开交的计划
That will keep dad busy.
你干啥呢 你知道老妈对垃圾粉碎机的严格规定的
You know how strict mom is about what goes in the disposal.
这么做会弄坏它的
That's gonna break it.
原来如此 快塞进去
Shove it in.
全都塞进去
Shove it all in.
爸 垃圾粉碎机好像坏了
Dad! something's wrong with the disposal.
快来修好它啊
You need to fix it.
这太妙了
This is perfect.
你知道吧 老爹一直是干什么事
You know how dad takes forever
都干到不知猴年马月的
To do pretty much anything.
你做了什么啊
What'd you do?
你知道老妈对垃圾粉碎机的严格规定的
You know how strict your mom is about what goes in the disposal.
这下好了
Yep.
这堵得死死的
It's jammed up real good.
但你还是能修好的 对不 爹地
You can fix it, though-- right, dad?
当然能了 我们的爸爸是个铁血真男儿啊
Of course he can. our father's a man's man.
他什么都能修好的
He can fix anything.
说对了 看来皮特叔叔要施展
Yeah, looks like it's time for pete
通管子的老身手了
To get his old plumber on.
欢迎光临 丽芙的粉丝们
Greetings, lovers of liv
和喜欢鲁尼家的人们
And all things rooney.
欢迎来到
Welcome
丽芙·鲁尼住♥宅♥游
To the Liv Rooney residential tour.
和礼品店
And gift shop.
我们必须要保持警惕 别打搅了
We must be very careful not to disturb
住♥宅♥里的其他成员
Any of the other residents.
来起步走
And we're walking.
继续向前走
And we're walking.
继续向前走
And we're walking.
这赚钱简直是易如反
It's like taking candy from a--
亚蒂
Artie.
抱歉我来晚了
Oh, my late arrivals.
欢迎来到地球上最美妙的地方
Welcome to the best place on earth--
昔日
The past.
上缴你们所有现代物品的时间到了
Time to turn in all modern-day devices.
噢 妈呀
Oh, dear.
呃...
Um...
你所说的“现代”到底是什么意思呢
So exactly how like "modern" are we talking?
因为我的手♥机♥已经挺老了
'cause, I mean, my phone's pretty old.
我想我大概是六个月前买♥♥的吧
I think i've had it for at least like six months.
可是拓荒者们没有手♥机♥ 你也不能有
Well, if the pioneers didn't have it, neither can you.
哦对了 别忘了上缴你们的梳子
Oh, and don't forget your hairbrushes.
我们是拓荒者 又不是动物
We're pioneers, not animals.
开疆时代的妇女们会自己削多余的柴禾
On the frontier women would whittle hair-grooming tools
来制♥造♥梳头工具
Made out of leftover firewood.
梳子拿好不谢
Here's a comb.
我的宝贝们啊
My babies.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, sugar.
每个人都是有值钱玩意的
Everyone has their price.
嘿 我用“老妈架子圣诞节”的签名照
How about I trade you that curling iron
换你的卷发棒怎么样
For a signed copy of "a very butt bomb christmas"?
哦 丽芙 我们要谈谈
Oh, liv, honey. we should talk.
我开始怀疑你是不是因为我没邀请你而不高兴了
I'm starting to wonder if you're upset that I didn't invite you.
你怎么可能会这么想呢
Why ever would you think that?
你从国家的另外一边
You brought in a substitute mom
带来了个冒牌妈妈
From the other side of the country.
这不是个明显的信♥号♥♥么
It's kind of a red flag.
哦 也许你是对的 妈妈
Oh, yeah, maybe you're right, mom.
也许我确实有点不高兴
Maybe I am a little bit upset.
也许我现在要在你的比赛里打败你了
Maybe now I will beat you at your own game.
引用拓荒者们的话就是
As the pioneers would say,
愿君祥瑞
I bid you good day.
这改变不了什么
This changes nothing!
这边走 妹子们
Right this way, ladies.
现在往左看 这次游览的重头戏
And now to our left, the highlight of the tour.
丽芙·鲁尼的闺房♥
Liv rooney's sleeping chamber.
请不要越过房♥间属于丽芙的那头
Please do not disturb liv's side of the room.
但是没啥名气的她双胞胎的床就随便站
But feel free to stand on the un-famous twin's bed
还能照张相
And take a picture.
这和我想象的别无二致
It's exactly how I imagined it.
当代的都市公主啊
Urban princess contemporary.
花多少钱能让我过了这条鹅绒围栏
How much to get me past the velvet rope?
抱歉 亚蒂
Sorry, Artie.
这是禁止入内的
That is off-limits.
10 美元
10 bucks.
能让我享受一下明星风范的话给你 20 美元
I'll give you 20 if I can have a diva moment.
成交
Deal.
我很想开开眼
I really want to see this.
你确定这是个好主意么
Are you sure this is a good idea?
帕克 我认为这一切都不是个好主意
Parker, I'm not sure any of this is a good idea.
预备
Ready?
丽芙与亚蒂要白头偕老
Liv and artie forever!
我实在是太想取笑一下了
I really want to make fun of that.
但是那确实是才气不浅啊
But it was nothing short of magnificent.
我们已经努力了三个小时了
We have been at this for three hours.
搅拌奶油到底要多长时间啊
How long does it take to churn butter?
很明显至少要花三个小时
Well, obviously it takes at least three hours!
我很抱歉 布丽 我只是
I'm sorry, Bree, I just...
我真的很想要那些树皮做的项链玩意儿
I really want one of those bark necklace thingies.
好了 我们来看看
Okay, let's check.
哈 哈 给你们看看 女士们
Ha ha! in yo face, ladies!
你 你看见那个了 对不
You-- you saw that, right?
我们还能够记上分么
We're still going to get credit for that?
不能
No.
但是伐木比赛又诞生了一个赢家哦
But we do have a winner in the wood-chopping competition.
祝贺鲁尼队
Congratulations, team rooney!
太好了
Yes!
伐木的秘诀就是痛恨那块木头
The secret is to really hate the wood.
妈
Mom.
今年终于属于我们了
This is finally our year.
我的意思是 我们这么领先
I mean, we are so far ahead,
都已经拿定那个金搅子了
We've got that golden butter churn all locked up.
但是 除非我们干了什么傻事
Well, unless we do something dumb--
我说的我们 是指你 所以最好什么都别碰
And by we, I mean you-- so don't touch anything.
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表