剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
嘿 听着你说呢 妈妈
Hey, I hear you, mom.
所以这里
So here...
就是通往金搅子的大道
Is to the golden butter churn.
玛蒂·鲁尼
Maddie rooney.
你是不是刚刚喝了一口又绵又滑的白水
Did you just take a nice, long drink of water
来防止脱水呢
To avoid dehydration?
对的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
那么你就死掉啦
Then you're dead.
呃 什么 这
Uh-- wha-- uh...
等一下 先别
Wait, hold on.
我煮沸了这水啊
I boiled this water.
不不不不 你煮的是那桶水
No no no no. you boiled that water.
啧啧
Oops!
但我们今年势在必得啊
But we were going to win this year.
把死人抬出去
Bringing out the dead!
这 不 妈妈 我都是很小心的
Wha-- no, mom, I have been so careful.
你懂得 我们那么领先
You know what-- we are so far ahead,
你单枪匹马就能把金搅子赢回来
You win that golden butter churn for both of us!
你要让梦想成真啊
You keep this dream alive!
把尸体准备展览吧
Let's prepare the body for the viewing.
奇异恩典
amazing grace
何等
how sweet...
之后丽芙的角色就说
And then Liv's character was like,
哦不 你可没这么干
"oh, no, you didn't!"
之后那个坏女孩就说
And then the bad girl was like,
哦是的 我就这么干了
"oh, yes, I did."
之后她们怒气冲冲的来了一场舞蹈比赛
And then they had an angry dance-off.
就像是
It was like--
亚蒂 亚蒂 亚蒂 亚蒂
Artie. artie. artie! artie!
你够了
That is enough.
下床去
Get off the bed.
好吧
Fine.
之后她们化解恩怨 成了对好朋友
And then they made up and became best friends.
好了 同志们
All right, people.
请把注意力集中到窗台上
Please direct your attention to the window seat,
你们能看到很多丽芙
Where you will find every stuffed animal
从小到大玩过的毛绒玩具
Liv has ever played with.
这些都是可供购买♥♥的
Also available for purchase.
我还要花钱买♥♥那些我送她的吗
Do I have to pay for the ones I gave her?
你只要不把从她桌子底下
I'm not answering that question
抠来的口香糖吐出来
Until you've returned the gum
我就不回答你的提问
You took from under her desk.
嘿 孩子们 你们在楼上么
Hey, boys, you up there?
老爸来了 大家快躲起来
Dad's coming. everybody hide!
我指的是躲到鞋橱里
I mean, to the shoe closet.
好了 同志们
All right, people.
起步转移 继续转移
And we're moving. and we're moving.
转移速度快点
And we're moving faster.
都赶快躲进去啊
So that means move faster.
嘿 你们俩在丽芙和玛蒂的房♥间里干嘛
Hey, what are you doing in Liv and maddie's room?
我们只是太想念她们了
We just miss them so much.
还有那堆阁楼里的毛绒玩具是怎么回事
And why are their stuffed animals down from the attic?
我们也太想念它们了
We missed them too.
那台垃圾粉碎机彻底坏了
Well, the garbage disposal's fried.
我要去五金店买♥♥一台新的
I have to go to the hardware store to get a new one.
果然 你确实是铁血真男儿啊
Yeah, you're a real man's man.
我先离开一会儿
I'll see you later.
对了 帮我个忙
Hey, do me a favor.
把那些毛绒玩具都放回阁楼
Put those stuffed animals back in the attic.
它们挺吓人的
They're creepy.
哦 谢谢帮忙挑水 丽芙
Oh, thanks for fetching the water, liv.
你错过了一个美好的早晨
You missed a wonderful wake.
好了 现在玛蒂那组已经出局了
Yeah, and now with Maddie out of the game,
我们也许真的有击败妈妈的好机会
We might actually have a chance at beating mom.
她没必要把所有的柴禾都
She did have to trade in all her firewood
换成葬花啊
For funeral flowers.
噢 布丽
Oh, Bree.
我真为我们感到骄傲
I am so proud of us.
我是说 一开始 我们无中生有
I mean, first, we create butter out of nothing
就制成了奶油
But thin air.
呃 好吧 五加仑的牛奶和三小时的苦工
Okay, well, five gallons of milk and three hours of labor,
但是仍然 我们制成了奶油
But still-- we made butter.
而现在我们要把衣服弄得
And now we are getting our clothes
一尘不染
Squeaky clean...
而不花分毫
With nothing...
除了脏石头
But dirty rocks...
和把我皮肤伤得不浅的肥皂
And soap that I'm pretty sure is burning my skin off.
让我自己这么说吧
And if I do say so myself,
我弄了把有老妈架子的
I have dropped a butt bomb
原木梳子
Of pioneer mom on this here log comb.
哎呀
Ow!
哎呀
Ow!
我其实休息了一小会
I actually took a little break
把我的脚丫子放到溪水里
And cooled my toes off in the stream,
然后提神到让我的脚像被刺了一样
And it was so refreshing that it made my feet tingle.
真是爽啊
You go, girl!
那是蚂蟥吗
Are those leeches?
蚂蟥 活生生的蚂蟥
Leeches! real, live leeches!
快把那些吸血鬼弄走啊
Get these bloodsucking slugs off of me!
布丽 别愣着不动
Bree, do something!
快放开她 蚂蟥们
Get off her, leeches!
快走 快走
Shoo! shoo!
得了吧 布丽
Come on, Bree.
这就是你该搭个老妈架子的地方
This is where you drop a butt bomb of mom on it.
哦 宝贝 我又不是你亲妈
Oh, honey, I'm not your mom.
别做傻事哦
Don't take this the wrong way.
我先走一步了
But I'm out of here.
难道还有不傻的事可做吗
Is there a right way to take that?
我们游览的终点站是
And as we conclude the tour...
吼吼吼 这个景点太稀有了
Ooh hoo hoo, this is a rare sight.
丽芙·鲁尼的亲爹啊
Liv rooney's real-life father.
别打扰他
Don't disturb him.
我们从后门出去
We'll go out the back.
才没门呢
No way.
我买♥♥的是全票
I was promised a full tour.
我的贺卡上要印上我在这里
My holiday card will have a picture of me
每个房♥间拍的照片
In every room in this house.
好吧
Fine.
请稍等片刻
Just wait here one second.
顺便说一句 我恨死你了
Also, I hate you.
你好啊 老爸
Hey, pops.
你在忙乎什么呢
Whatcha up to?
我去五金店的时候
While I was at the hardware store,
顺便买♥♥了个报♥警♥系统
I picked up an alarm system.
我们家里有个大明星
We have a celebrity living in this house.
会有人花钱来参观的
People would pay to get in here.
赞 给我好好讲讲吧
Fascinating. show me everything.
别将目光从操作板上移开
Don't take your eyes off this box.
我从来没像今天这样对你在干的活这么感兴趣
I've never been more interested in anything you've ever done.
别动啊 乔伊
Hold still, joey.
我在设置动作探测器
I'm setting the motion detector.
任何动作都会触发报♥警♥器
Any movement will trip the alarm.
警报启动
Alarm activated.
检测到 12 个入侵者
12 intruders detected.
这到底是什么破玩意
What's wrong with this thing?
呃 我知道咋回事了
Well-- well, I know.
我太激动了 动作根本停不下来
Just so excited I can't stand still.
警报取消
Alarm deactivated.
屋内安全
house secure.
我好像之前跟你们说过把那些吓人的玩意
I thought I told you to put those creepy things
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表