剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
他喜欢对我大吼大叫
He likes growling at me.
你知道他还喜欢什么吗
You know what else he likes...
烧烤
Barbecuing.
烤肉架确实比大嗓门好多了
Grilling sure beats growling.
而且 如果他开始喜欢我了
And, if he starts to like me,
我就可以帮你准备驾照考试了
I could help you prep for your driver's test.
真贴心啊
That's so sweet.
老爸
Hey, dad.
我跟你开玩笑呢 伙计
Dude, I'm kidding.
但他可不会跟你开玩笑
But he won't be.
丽芙 你想来点巧克力布丁么
Oh! Hey, liv, you want some chocolate pudding?
我们在冰箱里发现了一大碗
We found a big bowl of it in the fridge.
二位 这可不是巧克力布丁
Um, boys, that's not chocolate pudding.
这是我的从巴黎运来的有机面膜
That's my organic face mask from paris.
特制的布丁啊
Fancy pudding.
对 这是用猩猩的大便做出来的
Yeah. It's made with orangutan poop.
这猴子的伙食真是不错啊
Well, whatever that monkey ate was delicious.
那是香蕉么
Is that banana?
好吧 只要
Okay, just...
恶心哟 乔伊
Eww, joey...
听好了
Get this.
不知道谁在网上散布了小道消息
Somehow word has spread through the blogosphere
说我可能要饰演《太空狼人》里的特里斯坦
That I'm up for the role of tristan in "Space werewolves."
我们也不知道消息是怎么泄露到网上的
Not sure how that info leaked out onto the internet.
我们怎么会把这么要紧的大新闻发到
We would never post that juicy tidbit
"史蒂文斯波因特《太空狼人》粉丝群"里
On the stevens point "Space werewolves" Fan page
来惹毛这帮狼人粉呢
In hopes of enraging local tristanites.
丽芙到时候会感谢我所做的一切的
Liv will thank me for this later.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你饰演特里斯坦的话 脑残粉们
The fanboys were none too pleased
肯定会把你批判一番的
About you playing tristan.
你也许要看清形势
You probably want to throw in the towel
知难而退了吧
And back out.
不
Uh, no.
我跟这帮脑子进水的家伙纠结个什么呢
I mean, why do I care what nerd nation
因为我们是一股强大的势力
Because we are a powerful force to be reckoned with...
我是说 他们才是
I mean, they are!
随便吧
Whatever.
这周末我要在纳维尔礼品店店参加见面会
This weekend I have a personal appearance
签售《放声歌♥唱》的光盘
At neville's novelty shoppe to sign "Sing it loud!" Dvds.
你们干嘛不跟我来呢
Why don't you guys come with me?
丽芙 纳维尔商店是脑残粉的大本营啊
Liv, neville's is fanboy central.
如果他们发现你对《太空狼人》的情节一无所知
And then find out that you don't know what you're talking about
就会把你生吞活剥的
They will eat you alive.
这是个生活在太空的狼人故事
He's a werewolf and he lives in space.
我觉得我还需要学习的内容都在这本书里了
I think anything else I need to learn about him will be in here.
我大概周六前就能看完了吧
I can probably finish this by saturday, yeah?
丽芙 这是第一卷
Liv, that's volume 1.
总共有六十四卷
There are 6♥4♥ volumes.
怪不得他们要把书翻拍成电影
No wonder they're making this into a movie.
谁有工夫看完这么多书啊
Who would want to read all that?
一本交规
323 pages
三百二十三页
Of "Rules of the road,"
而编者只字未提
And not once did they admit
左转进一堆车流里
That turning left into oncoming traffic
是很蠢的
Is insane.
四百二十页的狼人和飞船的故事
420 pages of werewolves and spaceships,
而其中唯一我认真看的就是
And the only thing I'm really looking is that
我穿上特里斯坦的宇航服帅呆了
I think I could totally rock tristan's space suit.
没错啊
Yeah...
等你看到穆尔斯战役那一段
Just wait till they get to the battle of mirth.
也就是他遇见凯特拉那段
That's when he meets kytra,
再后面的历险故事就引人入胜了
And that's when the adventure really kicks off.
你这科幻迷藏得够深啊
You undercover sci-fi geek.
你完全就读过这本书
You've totally read this book.
对 我其实全套都看了
Yeah, I've actually read them all.
我很喜欢这书 而且我必须承认
I love them. And I have to admit...
我其实看你去饰演特里斯坦是持观望态度的
I am a little on the fence about you playing tristan myself.
好吧 其一 你怎敢这么说
Okay... One, how dare you.
其二 帮帮我吧
And two, help me.
得了吧 丽芙 你急个什么呢
Okay, liv, why are you wigging out?
因为我真的很想要这个角色啊
Because I really want this role.
我知道我已经是个明星了
I mean, I know that I've been playing it cool,
但是参演的这部电影分量最大
But this is way bigger than my show
还能完全把我的演艺事业是一个大大的提升
And it could send me into a completely new acting stratosphere.
但我却不知道怎么给脑残粉留下深刻的印象
I just have no idea how to impress these fanboys.
好吧 我的确很想帮你
Okay, well, I would love to help you
但是 丽芙 我的驾照考试
But, liv, my driver's test is on the same day
与你签售会在同一天啊
As your autograph signing.
而我还不知道怎么
And I still have no idea
完成这个愚蠢的左转弯
How to make a stupid left-hand turn.
我有个疯狂的好主意啦
I have a twin-sane idea!
这周六 我就是你而你就是我
This saturday, I'll be you and you be me.
-等下 你指的是 -姐妹身份对调
- wait, you mean like... - A switch-a-rooney.
我去摆平这帮脑残粉
I'll face your fanboys.
而你帮我把驾照拿到手
And I will take your driver's test.
太完美了
Perfect!
为什么你的床黏糊糊的
Why is this bed so squishy?
因为我坐在一摊比萨饼上啊
Because I am sitting on a pizza.
体谅一下半夜饿肚子的女孩吧
A girl gets hungry at 3:00 A.M.
这就是我杀死猛龙的全过程
Web... And that's how I slay the dragon.
亚蒂 你有空么
Hey, artie, you got a minute?
乔伊
Hey, joey.
你有女朋友啦
You got a girlfriend?
好啊
Burn!
这怎么会好啊
How is that a burn?
去年秋天你把你妈带到新生舞会上去了
You took your mom to the freshman dance last fall.
那是什么风把你吹回了
So, what brings you crawling back
学校的太 太 太
To the society of space... Space... Space...
空 空 空
Were... Were... Were... Wol... Wol... Wol...
狼 狼 狼 人 人 社团
Wol... Wol... Wol... Ves... Ves?
我只是因为觉得戴个狼尾巴很蠢
I was voted out of the society
就被投票开除了团籍
For suggesting that wolf tails were stupid.
我错了吗
Was I wrong?
同志们 我哪里错了
People, was I wrong?
我想跟你谈谈我姐丽芙的事
I want to talk to you about my sister liv.
别 啦啦啦我听不见
No la la la la.
我们绝不会说出那个想亵渎特里斯坦的
We do not speak the name of that she-devil
女魔头的名字
Who wants to desecrate tristan.
除非她委托你来请我陪她跳舞
Unless she sent you to ask me to prom,
这样的话 跟她说我也许会答应
In which case, let her know I say maybe.
不见不散了
Be gone with you.
听好了 亚蒂
Listen, artie.
我们有个公敌啊
We have a common enemy here,
我们必须通力合作
And we need to work together
来保证特里斯坦的神圣地位
To defend the iconic character
不可被撼动
That is tristan.
你我原本是强有力的同盟
We were once powerful allies, you and I.
磕碰不断的盟友啊
An uneasy alliance.
我的狼耳朵竖起来了
My wolf ears are perked.
丽芙明天会到纳维尔商店
Liv will be down at neville's tomorrow.
我要让你给她秀秀《太空狼人》
I need you to show her the real fangs
脑残粉真正的獠牙
Of a true "Space werewolves" Fanboy.
脑残粉
Fanboy?
这可是个贬义词啊 同志
That term is derogatory, sir.
我们更喜欢被称作"空想主义爱好者"
We prefer "Fantasy enthusiast."
所以你要去砸场子
So will you do it?
听起来爽极了 乔伊
Oh, sounds great, joey.
我会高兴地跳着舞钻进你的圈套里啊
I'd happily waltz right into your trap.
你把我当傻瓜了吗
Do you take me for a fool?!
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表