剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
爸 不对 上一点
No, dad, no. Okay. It needs to go up.
再上 再往上
More. More. Up more.
下来一点点
Down a tiny bit.
正好 双胞胎妹妹正式回归了
Perfect. Twin sister officially welcomed.
哈 怎样
Bam! What?!
好了 妈妈
Okay... mom? Mm?
零食准备得怎么样 丽芙最喜欢吃的蘸酱呢
Snack update. Where's Liv's favorite dip?
你是指这个么
Oh, you mean this dip?
你俩怎么都给吃了
You two are eating the dip?!
这是威斯康辛啊
This is Wisconsin.
迎接别人回家怎么能没有蘸酱
You can't welcome people home without dip!
我现在正式禁止你俩
You two are officially banned
在欢迎仪式上出现
From the "Welcome home" Zone!
玛蒂 你妹妹丽芙要回来
Maddie, honey, if you're freaking out
是不是搞得你太紧张了
Because your sister Liv is coming home, then...
我们聊聊吧
Then we should talk.
妈 我俩是双胞胎 天生就是好朋友
Mom... she's my twin. My built-in best friend.
我才不紧张咧
I'm not freaking out.
我当然紧张死了
Of course I'm freaking out!
从明天开始
Starting tomorrow
我就要和明星妹妹一起上学了
I'm going to school with my celebrity sis.
虽然我俩长得一样
And we have the same face,
但她一直是大家的宠儿
Yet she's "The cute one."
你们看
Hey. Hey, guys.
咱家草坪上好多拿着照相机的人啊
There's a bunch of people with cameras on our lawn.
我会想你们的 狗仔们
I'll miss you, paparazzi.
踏进这扇门
When I walk through this door,
我就变成一个普通的15岁女孩了
I will be just another regular 15-year-old girl.
我刚拍摄完我主演的热门电视剧最终季
I just finished the final season of my smash-tastic tv show--
“放声高歌♥”
"Sing It Loud"
这部剧非常真实
Oh... it was one of those super-realistic shows
特点在于 演员们会没有征兆地突然开始唱歌♥
where kids suddenly break into song for no reason.
我爱好莱坞 无数的影视剧
And I loved Hollywood, and I was offered,
找我去演女主角
Like, a quizzillion other shows and movies.
但我想念我的家人 该是回家的时候了
But I missed my family, and it was time to come home.
啊 你偷了我的脸
Aah! You stole my face!
我先长这样的
I had it first. Ohh!
记好了
Take notes.
这就是女孩子很开心见到你的样子
That's what it looks like when a girl is happy to see you.
谢谢 帕克
Thanks, Parker.
这就是我胳肢窝的样子
And this is what it looks like inside my armpit.
我一直担心你们趁我不在的时候就长大了
Ohh! I was so worried you guys had grown up when I was away.
那是不可能的
Yeah, there's no chance of that happening.
呃 生你的那俩人
Uh, the people who gave you life
还等着拥抱呢
Are still waiting for their hug.
抱歉引来这么多狗仔
Sorry about the camera-palooza.
-他们是来报道我回家新闻的 -谁管那些
-They're just here for my homecoming. -Oh, who cares?
我的孩子们现在聚齐了
All my babies are under one roof.
快过来 站紧点 照全家福了
Pull it in. Tighter. Family photo time. Okay.
我看能不能拍
Okay. Okay, let me see if I can do this.
我来拍 好 这个角度最好
Let me just do this. Okay. Okay. That's the best angle.
大家抬头哈
Pick your face up-- okay--
等下 我找个好角度
No, no, my good side.
好了好了 我正在调
Okay, okay, okay. I'm learning.
-我在试着拍了 -妈拍我最好的角度哈
I'm learning. Mom, if you could get my good side.
好了 别动 我要 等等
Okay. Hold on. Let me-- wait.
好
O-okay.
妈 妈 妈 行了
Mom. Mom, mom, mom. Mom-- okay. Okay--
我有办法
I got this.
好了 大家一起说 番茄
Okay, people, say "Dazzleberry!"
番茄
Dazzleberry!
姐妹同心
Better in stereo
姐 妹 姐妹同心
B-b-better in stereo
我在阳光中苏醒
I'm up with the sunshine
运动鞋系紧
I lace up my high tops oh no,
扣篮 准备好 炫出你的技
Slam dunk, ready or not now show me what you got
我在聚光灯下闪耀
I'm under the spotlight Holler
敢不敢跟我一起来
I dare you, come on and follow
跟随自己的节奏摇摆
You dance to your own beat
我来一展歌♥喉
I'll sing the melody
你说是 我说不
When you can say yeah, I say no
你说停 我就一直走 走 走
When you say stop all I wanna do is go go go
你是我的另一半
You the other half of me
截然相反的那一半
The half I'll never be-e
让我头疼让我恼
The half that drives me crazy
你是更好的那一半
You the better half of me
无法代替的另一半
The half I'll always need
我们都明白
But we both know
姐妹同心 其利断金
We're better in stereo
丽芙与玛蒂 第一季第一集
Liv & Maddie S01E01 Twin-a-Rooney
好了 归来的时尚大♥师♥
Okay, returning fashionista
我该戴什么颜色的眼镜
Which glasses should I go with--
绿色 还是紫色
Green... purple?
要我说 应该戴隐形眼镜 再刷点睫毛膏
If I were you, I'd go with contacts and a little bit of mascara.
多好啊
How great is this?
丽芙和玛蒂 在这个房♥间重聚
Liv and Maddie, back in the same room together?
我给你准备了个欢迎小礼物
Oh, I got you a little welcome-home gift.
哇晒
O... m... wowza!
尽情享受天后范儿吧
Take a diva moment.
-什么声音 -你们没事吧
- We heard a noise. - Everything okay?
丽芙和玛蒂是最好的朋友
Liv and Maddie are best friends,
但双胞胎嘛 难免有关系紧张的时候
But being a twin can get intense.
六年级那年 出了次卷发棒事故
In sixth grade, there was an incident with a curling iron.
我得替自己说一句 哪有人会偷偷溜到别人背后
In my defense, who sneaks up behind someone
给人烫头发的
and tries to curl their hair?
我留了个巨大的疤 就在这儿
I have a huge scar. It's right here.
嗯 就在某个地方呢 我能摸到的
Okay, well, it's here somewhere. I'm gonna find it.
超惨烈的
It's horrible.
你回来太好了
I am so glad you're home.
我等不及要跟你说件事了
There is something I have been dying to talk to you about.
是哪家的男生吧
This is about a boy!
-你怎么知道 -你紧张的时候
- How do you know that? - When you get nervous,
总会玩我送你的那条魅力手链
You still play with that charm bracelet that I gave you.
不要跑题 说那个男生 帅吗
Anyway, back to the boy. Is he cute?
你是不是爱管闲事又活泼呢
Are you nosey and sparkly?
那答案是肯定的咯
Then he is cute!
好了 快说
Okay... spill.
好吧 嗯 他叫迪吉
Okay, well, his name is Diggie... mm-hmm.
是篮球队的队长
And he's the captain of the basketball team.
你知道我比赛时特别好强
And you know that competitive thing I get
非要让对手俯首称臣的那个样子吧
where I grind my opponents into submission?
他也是
He has it, too.
脸都红了
Wow! Blush much?
某人对迪吉沉迷不能自拔了哦
Someone has a serious case of the diggies!
我承认
I do.
能跟你聊这件事真好
This is so great to talk about. Ha ha!
我其实还挺希望
I'm actually kinda hoping
他能约我一起去周末的舞会
He asks me to the dance this weekend.
他到现在还没有
And he hasn't exactly--
说到舞
Oh! Speaking of dance.
我有“放声高歌♥”的最后大结局
I have the series finale of "Sing it loud"
想先睹为快么
Do you want a sneak peek?
我曾试过走捷径
I've tried to cut these corners
曾想轻松完成一切
Tried to take the easy way
结果总难令人满意
I kept on falling short of something
原本可以早些放弃
I could have gave up then but
但我仍不愿认输 因为
Then again, I couldn't have 'cause
我为梦想努力许久
I traveled all this way for something
接受现实但不要低头
I take it in but don't look down
因为我正值最佳状态
'cause I'm on top of the world, 'ay
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表