剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
怎么回事 为什么这里这么冷
Is it just me, or is it really cold in here?
既然如此 何妨你再套件衣服呢
Well, here. Why don't you wear this?
你的队服
Your letterman jacket?
是啊 哦
Yeah. Oh.
你不是说你觉得有点冷么
You said you were cold.
是啊
I did. I am.
呃 有点冷
Brr. Cold.
一会见了 鲁尼
Well, later, Rooney.
我那双闪亮的
Do my crystal-clear
绿色大眼睛没有骗我吧
Emerald-green eyes deceive me
迪吉把他的队服给你了
Or did Diggie just give you his letterman jacket?
恭喜啦
con-graz-ulations.
好吧 淡定 丽芙
Okay, simmer down, Liv.
我只是觉得有点冷 这又没什么
I was just cold. It doesn't mean anything.
他这不是明摆着喜欢你么
It's so obvi he likes you, Maddie.
我知道他喜欢我 不过你觉得他真的这么喜欢我么
I know he likes me, but do you think he like like likes me?
我想我应该知道 但我到底该怎么才能完全知道
I think I know, but how do I like know know?
他这不是把它的外套给你了么
Well, he gave you his coat coat.
或许你劈头盖脸的
Maybe he's just confused as to how you feel
“别来无恙”“有点事”
With all the "s'ups" and the "stuffs"
和“哈 怎样”让他看不清他对你的感情
And the "bam whats" flying at him.
他能坚持这么久不离你而去已经算是一个奇迹了
It's honestly amazing that he stuck around this long.
你早该告诉他你喜欢他了
Just tell him you like him already.
丽芙 我不知道
I don't know, Liv.
我觉得我和迪吉这样并无大碍啊
I think Diggie and I are fine the way we are.
你怎么会觉得每当我和迪吉面对面气氛都
I mean, you're acting like every time we see each other
尴尬异常啊
It's completely awkward.
嘿 鲁尼
Hey, Rooney.
我的皮夹还在这件衣服的口袋里
Just forgot my wallet in my jacket.
这
Oh.
给你
Here you go.
谢了
Thank you.
- 别来无恙 - 有点事
- S'up? - Stuff.
哈 怎样
Bam, what?
你觉得他“有点事”该怎么理解
So what do you think he meant by "stuff"?
最好的朋友
Better in stereo
不同的朋友
B— b-- better in stereo
迎着清晨阳光
- I'm up with the sunshine -let's go
穿上舒服衣裳
- I lace up my high tops - oh no
扣篮 热热身
- slam dunk - ready or not
秀出你的份量
yeah, show me what you got
站在舞台中♥央♥
- I'm under the spotlight - holler
准备下一场较量
I dare you, come on and follow
你有你的节拍
you dance to your own beat
我的歌♥声嘹亮
I'll sing the melody
你想接受
when you say yea-ah-ah
我却摇头
I say no-oh-oh
你想停留
when you say stop
我却一心只想 走走走
all I want to do is go, go, go
你 我最好的朋友
you, you, the other half of me, me
学不来的朋友
the half I'll never be-e
截然不同的朋友
the half that drives me crazy
你 我最好的朋友
you, you, the better half of me, me
离不开的朋友
the half I'll always need
你我有
but we both know
不或缺的朋友
we're better in stereo.
欢迎各位
Welcome...
从宇宙的另一头
From across the void of space
来到火箭社
To rocketry club.
火箭社是由一群有建造
Rocketry club is for people with such diverse interests
发射和讨论模型火箭
As building rockets, launching rockets
这些特殊兴趣爱好的人组成
And talking about rockets.
对了 我们有时候还会设计
Ooh, we also occasionally draw rockets
有朝一日我们能建造 发射和讨论的火箭
We hope to one day build, launch and talk about.
火箭社成员们
Fellow rocketeers,
我向各位介绍
I present to you
眼镜蛇 XT 火箭
The Viper XT.
嘿 乔伊
Hey, joey.
这水瓶火箭真不错啊 哈
Nice bottle rocket. Burn!
哦
Oh!
火箭社最大的问题
The problem with rocketry club
就是我的死对头 亚蒂
Is my archnemesis Artie.
对 你没听错
Yeah, that's right.
我有个死对头
I have an archnemesis.
我多少也算是个大人物
I'm kind of a big deal.
该被嘲笑的是你吧 亚蒂
The burn is on you, Artie.
眼镜蛇 XT 火箭能进一步巩固我在火箭社的地位
The Viper XT solidifies my rocketry club dominance.
你们都应该叫我火箭大王 哈
You can call me the rocket king. Wah!
我相信火箭大王的称号♥
Oh, I believe the title of rocket king
应该是我的
Is mine.
各位注意
Behold.
这是鹰式 500 型火箭
The Falcon 500.
呼 快来看 哥们
Ooh, check it, my homies.
你们超级酷的妈妈刚换了一台最新的智能手♥机♥
Your supercool mom just got the newest smartphone.
天啊 就是握着它都让我感觉很智能 唔
Yep. Just holding it makes me feel smart. Whoo!
这玩意闪光灯还挺厉害的
Pretty strong flash on this baby.
也许你们俩小伙子可以教我
Maybe you boys could show me
一些更加复杂的软件系统
Some of the more sophisticated a.P.P.S.
那好 现在教你第一课
Well, here's your first lesson,
“超级酷的妈妈”
"supercool mom."
宅男们都管它叫“应用”
The homies pronounce it "apps."
酷 你安装了面对面聊天的应用
Cool! You've got facegab.
这是我和我的朋友
That's a video chat.
用来视频对话的
I use it with all my friends.
除了西蒙 他一般都在挖鼻孔
Except simon. He picks his nose,
我可不需要看那么仔细
And I don't need to see that up close.
好了 给我 我来教你怎么呼叫丽芙
Okay, here. I'll show you how to call Liv.
你点击这儿 拨♥打♥她的号♥码
You click here, dial her number,
希望她不要发觉这是你
Hope she doesn't realize it's you
然后就会拒绝接听
And decide not to answer.
你好
Hello?
噢 你好 丽芙
Oh! Hey. Hello, Liv.
我是你妈妈
It's mom.
猜猜我是在哪里跟你聊天呢
Guess where I'm calling you from?
我就猜是厨房♥吧
I'm going to go with kitchen,
因为我看得到你
Because I can see you...
坐在厨房♥里
Sitting in the kitchen.
嘿 你床边那个不是我们的
Hey. Is that our hip-hop sno-cone maker
说唱兼果味冰淇淋机么
Beside your bed?
呃 什么冰淇淋机来着
Uh, what sno-cone maker?
哪来的床
What bed?
你到底是谁
Who are you?
她们敢偷我们的冰淇淋机 吃了豹子胆吧
How dare they steal our sno-cone maker?
我们快去把“臭蛋阵风”救出来吧
Let's go rescue the notorious s.N.O.
亲爱的 除虫师告诉我了个坏消息
Bad news from the exterminator, hon.
我们家有不少名叫食木粉蠹的甲虫
We've got wood-eating powder post beetles.
噢 我奶奶的老房♥子有这家伙
Oh. My grandmother had those in her old house.
我从来没见过那个房♥子啊
I never saw that house.
正是如此
Exactly.
除虫师需要来彻底清查我们的房♥子
They need to tent our place.
我们得把不想沾上杀虫剂的东西都打包
We've got to pack up anything we don't want pesticide on
这个周末搬出去住
And clear out for the weekend.
哦
Ooh.
我想去麦迪逊度假直至整个周末结束
I'm thinking a last minute weekend getaway to madison
因此我们就可以游泳 购物
So we can swim, shop,
玩乐 血拼还有大采购
Play, shop and shop.
但是
But...
这个计划必须保密
This has to be a secret.
一旦丽芙发现了我们房♥子里有虫子
If Liv finds out we have bugs,
她就会吓疯的
She will freak out.
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表