剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
What's she playing at?
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What's happening? - I don't know.
不
No!
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit.
有什么想说的吗 长官
Anything to say, ma'am?
你好 督察
Hello, Inspector.
我们在奥尼尔警长的电脑上发现了有趣的东西
There were interesting findings on Sergeant O'Neill's computer.
你用他的电脑查了汤米·亨特的信息
You used it to get information on Tommy Hunter
那是伏击案发生两周前
full two weeks before the ambush.
奥尼尔在撒谎
O'Neill's lying.
他才是参与了阴谋的人 不是我
He was the one that was in on the conspiracy, not me.
你还跟我说没他的事呢
You told me he wasn't.
事实上 你还有意想引开我别去调查他
In fact you made a point directed me away from him as a line of inquiry.
以阻止我们查他的电脑
To stop us checking his computer.
请上楼来 长官
Come upstairs, ma'am.
你还特别要求
You also made a special point
亲自去拿你母亲的遗物
of personally collecting your mum's belongings.
甚至在刚得知她的死讯后就提起了这事
Even mentioned them straight after you found out she was dead.
你第一件事就想到这个好奇怪
Strange it'd be the first thing you'd think of.
打开过夜包
Open the overnight bag.
拉开内袋
Unzip the compartment.
琳赛·丹顿 我们将再次羁押你
Lindsay Denton, we're hereby returning you to custody.
你俩凭什么评判我
Who are you two to judge me?
你们不了解我
You don't know me.
-干得好 你俩 -谢谢 长官
- Well done, you two. - Thanks, sir.
-好样的 -谢谢 长官
- Well done. - Thanks, sir.
-你俩干得太棒了 -谢谢 点点
- Top job, the pair of you. - Cheers, Dot.
点点 你关于球童的报告进展顺利吧
Dot, your report on The Caddy, that's coming along okay, yeah?
是的 长官
Yeah, it is, sir.
科尔真不是个好东西
Cole was a nasty piece of work.
真希望我能做完工作
I wish I could finish the job.
不过 这工作要交给我的继任了吧
Still, I expect that'll go to my replacement now, eh?
我其实想说 你从反腐9组借调过来
I've been meaning to say, your secondment from AC-9,
跟我们相处得很融洽
you've fitted in really well.
你想永久地调过来吗
How would you like to make that permanent?
我还能说什么 长官
What can I say, sir?
我是你的人了
I'm your man.
太好了
Good lad.
想再来一杯吗
Want another?
好啊
Yeah, go on.
没事 我们可以改天再喝
It's fine. We can do this another time.
你回家吗
You gonna go home?
我会想办法的
I'll sort something out.
你好啊 我们走吧
You alright? Ready to go?
那个
Look, uh...
这真好
This is great, but...
但我们可以明晚再约吗
can we do it tomorrow night?
当然
Sure.
我们喝吧
Get 'em in.
不好意思 再来一样的 谢谢
Excuse me. The same again, please.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表