剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
You know what, you're a good liar, Kate.
虽然你做卧底时没能骗得了我
Not good enough to fool me when you're undercover
但却成功瞒下了那通电♥话♥
but good enough to hide that call.
我很高兴你那么做了
And I'm so glad you did.
因为你这么做就成了我离开这里的机会
Because you've made yourself my ticket out of here.
你在这里焦躁不安时
Well, whilst you're in here bouncing off the walls,
我们的调查在继续
our investigation rolls on.
日复一日
Day after day.
收集更多针对你的证据
Gathering more evidence against you.
比如 我们会查明你究竟
For one, we'll find out the real reason
为什么会去那间汽修厂打探
why you were sniffing around that garage.
我已经说了
I told you...
那就走着瞧吧
We'll see.
我们都来过这里了
We've both been here before.
暴♥力♥重案组也来过了
So has Major Violent Crime.
重要的是丹顿来了这里
What matters is Denton came here.
追查失踪人口案的线索
Following a missing persons lead.
这里是杀汤米的凶手用过的地方
This is the exact place used by Tommy's killer.
如果这都不算他们两者间可能的关联
If that isn't a possible connection between the two of them,
那我不知道什么才算是了
I don't know what is.
怎么了
What?
我搜过这里
I searched this place.
原本是平的
It was flat.
现在不是了
Well, it's not any more.
打电♥话♥给房♥东
Get the landlord on the phone.
我们需要获得叫搜查队来的许可
We need consent to get a search team over here.
还不知能在汽修厂发现什么
Let's see what comes from the garage
但现在我们拿到了证人保护文件
but now we've got access to the Witness Protection files,
我们知道汤米了
we've got Tommy.
还有埃克斯 他的证人保护警官
We've got Akers, who was his WP Officer
还掌握了她的通话记录
and her phone records.
然后还有丹顿
And then we've got Denton.
但不论是文件里
But nothing in either the files
还是她的通话记录都与前两者无联♥系♥
or the phone history connects either party to Denton.
好啊
Alright?
好
Alright.
你好啊
You alright?
头儿说你和埃克斯一起见习的
So gaffer says you were probies with Akers.
对 我们一起从莱顿出来的
Yeah, I went through Ryton with her.
好警♥察♥吗
Honest copper?
对
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
我们在拼命补课
We're playing catch-up.
似乎其他人都比我们抢先了一步
It feels like everybody else got first dibs on this one.
我们首先
First thing we did
就查了埃克斯和丹顿此前是否有任何联♥系♥
was look for prior contact between Akers and Denton.
他们从未合作过
They never worked together.
从未给彼此打过电♥话♥
They never called each other.
据我们了解的情况看来 他们完全不认识
As far as we can tell, they were complete strangers.
从未见过 直到伏击发生前几分钟
Never met until a few minutes before the ambush.
丹顿也是这么说的
As per Denton's statement.
-对 -但是有大量针对丹顿的证据
- Yeah. - There's a hell of a lot of evidence against Denton.
对 你说得没错
Oh, yeah, you're right.
是有
There is.
听着 头儿叫我来做工作
Look, the gaffer's asked me to do a job.
你们未被告知情况又不是我的错
It's not my fault you were kept out of the loop.
但说真的 在办公室里
But, really, around the office...
你们该叫我"长官"
you ought to be calling me "sir".
长官
Sir.
长官
Sir.
很好
Good.
祝你们愉快
Have a nice day.
混♥蛋♥
Wanker.
傻♥逼♥
Twat.
好吧 埃克斯的通话记录显示
Okay, according to Akers' phone records,
事发几分钟前
a few minutes beforehand
她打给了注册在她丈夫名下的号♥码
she called a number registered to her husband.
她打电♥话♥回家 说我今天要晚回家了 亲爱的
She calls home, says I might be a little bit late tonight, love,
然后就通过丹顿安排了转移
and then arranges transfer via Denton.
说得通 但我们还是找她丈夫问话吧
Makes sense but let's talk to the husband anyway.
-好主意 -我打给他
- Good idea. - I'll call him.
不 没事 我来吧
No, it's fine. I'll do it.
但你介意我们把询问安排在明天上午吗
Do you mind if we set the interview up for tomorrow, though?
我家附近的超♥市♥8点关门
My Tesco shuts at eight.
好
Alright.
明早 我会再来
In the morning I'm going to return
跟我的搭档史蒂夫·阿诺特一起来给你录口供
to take a statement with my partner Steve Arnott.
你要完整诚实地回答我们的所有问题
You'll answer all our questions fully and honesty
除了一点
with the exception of
隐瞒简要你联♥系♥我的事
disclosing Jayne's request for you to contact me.
以及你确实企图联♥系♥过我
And the fact that you did attempt to contact me.
好
Right.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
凯特
Kate...
我理解
I get it.
我也不想让你难堪
The last thing I want to do is embarrass you.
你选了个好日子 泰德
You picked a good day, Ted.
我们有波本奶油蛋糕
We've got Bourbon creams.
非常感谢 长官 但不用了
Thanks very much, sir, but I'm fine.
你怎么没告诉我你要逮捕丹顿督察
Why didn't you notify me you were arresting DI Denton?
我没意识到有这必要 长官
I didn't realize I had to, sir.
我们不是说好了要站在一条阵线上吗
I thought we agreed we were on the same team.
当然 长官
We are, sir.
但基于不交换情报的原则...
It's just there's the principle of non-reciprocity...
我在负责一起最重大的案子 可能是本警局
I'm managing one of the biggest cases if not the biggest
有史以来最重大的
this force has ever seen.
我们一举一动都被死死地盯着
Every move's being watched like a hawk.
我可以问问
And may I ask,
丹顿的被捕造成什么麻烦了吗 长官
is there any difficulty with Denton's arrest, sir?
当然没有
No, of course not.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
幸好我们得以让这一进展对我们有利
Luckily we've managed to play this development in our favor.
但您希望我提前能提醒一句 是吗 长官
It's just that you would have appreciated some forewarning, sir.
仅此而已
That's all it is.
可以再多说一句吗 长官
Well, if I could just beg another minute of your time, please, sir?
快点说
Quickly.
我会把我们对丹顿督察的询问录音发给您
I'm going to send you the audio file of our interview with DI Denton
你会在其中听到她指控了两位
in which you'll hear her leveling accusations
反腐12组的警官 意图抹黑
intended to discredit two AC-12 officers.
史蒂芬·阿诺特警长
DS Steven Arnott
被控与一位证人有不当关系 长官
is accused of having a liaison with a witness, sir.
这时有发生
It happens.
那好
Okay.
第二个是谁
The second officer?
是我 长官
Well, that would be me, sir.
丹顿督察拿到了我的财务记录
DI Denton obtained my financial records
并且指责我
and is accusing me of having
隐瞒了高数额的财务损失 长官
high levels of undisclosed financial losses, sir.
她拿到记录的行为
Her actions in obtaining those records are,
在我看来 是违法的 长官
in my opinion, unlawful, sir.
但是 她掌握的我的情况是真的
But, however, the information she has against me is correct.
我很遗憾 怎么发生的
I'm sorry. How did it happen?
一位退休同事
A retired colleague
邀我一起投资一处爱尔兰共和国的地♥产♥
invited me to invest in a property deal in the Irish Republic.
我是说 她怎么拿到你的记录的
I mean, how did she access your records?
这还在调查 长官
That's still under investigation, sir.
你知道检方可能对丹顿督察
You are aware the Prosecutor's going for
以公共利益为由不公示证据
提出公共利益豁免吧
public interest immunity against DI Denton?
知道 长官
I am, sir.
很可能
There's a chance
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表