剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
The fact it had gone out of business
而且还与一宗在查案件有牵连
and was already connected to an ongoing investigation,
这加重了我的怀疑
these facts only added to my suspicions.
对 但你没有继续追查
Yes, but instead of following your suspicions,
而是袭击了弗莱明警员
you assault DC Fleming.
-我情绪激动了 长官 -为什么
- I was emotional, sir. - Why?
我想象着如果那女孩真被绑♥架♥去了那里
I imagined what it must have been like for that girl
她会是什么感觉
if she'd been abducted to that place.
案子让我沮丧
I was frustrated with the case
弗莱明警员的欺骗又让我生气
and I was angry with DC Fleming's lies.
欺骗 是啊 你不喜欢被人欺骗
Lies. Yes, you don't like being lied to,
是吧 丹顿督察
do you, DI Denton?
但事实上 我们也不喜欢
The fact of the matter is, neither do we.
丹顿督察 我要逮捕你
DI Denton, I am arresting you
罪名是共谋谋杀一位受保护证人
for conspiracy to murder a protected witness...
-说明理由 -你有权保持沉默
- State the grounds. - You do not have to say...
根据《警♥察♥与刑事证据法》G法规
Under Code G of the Police and Criminal Evidence Act,
说明理由 你为什么逮捕我
state the grounds. Why are you arresting me?
作为实施逮捕的警官 我提交理由
As the arresting officer, I submit...
一 你是一起
One - you're the sole survivor
你有能力安排的伏击的唯一幸存者
of an ambush you had the means of setting up.
二 你打了一通电♥话♥
Two - you made a phone call -
而且你承认了你打过一通电♥话♥
and freely admit that you made a phone call -
打到医院 之后便有两人被杀
to the hospital, after which two people were murdered.
至于《警♥察♥与刑事证据法》
Regarding the Police and Criminal Evidence Act,
我引用以下段落5C(1C) 2E和F
I note subsection 5C (1C), 2E and F,
我相信你是熟悉那些条款的
and I'm sure you're very familiar with those terms.
琳赛·丹顿 你有权保持沉默
Lindsay Denton, you do not have to say anything,
但如果被问及时
however, you may harm your defense
你有所隐瞒
if you fail to mention, when questioned,
可能会对你的辩护不利
something you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be used in evidence.
我有话要说
I would like to say something.
继续录音
Keep the tape running.
黑斯廷斯警司
Superintendent Hastings,
我手里有
I have in my possession
你的一些财务记录
certain financial records pertaining to you.
你怎么拿到这个的
How the hell did you get these?
文件申请获得了
The document requests were signed off
一位高级警司的批准
by an officer of Chief Superintendent rank.
我所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything I say may be used in evidence.
这对你也成立 长官
That works both ways, sir.
长官 丹顿督察已要求继续录音了
Sir, DI Denton's asked that the tape be left running.
她有权发声
She's got a right to be heard.
就不说细节了
Without going into details,
记录显示黑斯廷斯警司
the records show that Superintendent Hastings
陷入了相当的财务困境
is in considerable financial difficulties.
这些跟对你的立案
These have absolutely no relevance...
是毫无关系的 丹顿督察
to the case against you, DI Denton.
我要读我们第一次询问的抄录
I'm reading from a transcript of our first interview.
黑斯廷斯警司
Superintendent Hastings
"我们最大的怀疑是
"Our strongest supposition is that
有罪犯企图刺杀证人
criminal interests attempted to assassinate the witness
以阻止他作证
to prevent him testifying.
这些罪犯会愿意花大钱
Those interests would pay a pretty penny
雇个内应 男人或女人
for an inside man or woman.
任何陷入你这种财务危机的警官 丹顿督察
Any officer in the kind of financial mess you're in, DI Denton,
都有责任上报
is honor bound to declare it,
因为这会导致你可能被行贿"
on account of vulnerability to bribery."
你上报你的情况了吗 长官
Have you declared your situation, sir?
长官
Sir?
没有
No.
没有
No.
阿诺特警长
DS Arnott.
我想给你这些照片
I'd like to give you these photographs.
你认得这地方吗
Do you recognize the location?
认得
Yeah.
这是在接受保护性监禁的
This is the home under protective custody
护士克莱尔·廷德尔的家
of Staff Nurse Claire Tindal.
你为医院发生的事去询问了她
You interviewed her in connection with events at the hospital.
-还有更多照片 -你怎么拿到的
- There are more photos. - How'd you get these?
录音记录 照片上显示
For the tape, the images show
诺特警长再次来到廷德尔护士家
DS Arnott returning to Staff Nurse Tindal's home,
之后被拍到跟她一起出现在楼上卧室里
and he is later photographed in an upstairs bedroom with her.
你再次去那里是为了什么
What was the purpose of your return visit?
你肯定记录了你们的谈话
I'm sure you took notes of the conversation.
可以说来听听吗
May we hear them?
没记录咯
No notes, then.
我相信你知道 或许你不知道
I'm sure you're aware - or perhaps not -
但希望黑斯廷斯警司知道
but I hope that Superintendent Hastings is...
与证人有不当关系
that inappropriate relations with a witness
是违反《2008年
is a breach of the
英格兰和威尔士警♥察♥行为规章》的
England And Wales Police Conduct Regulations 2008.
-我清楚规章 -你是去教廷德尔护士
- I know the regs. - Were you coaching Staff Nurse Tindal
怎么配合你指控我
to corroborate the allegations against me
给医院打电♥话♥的事吗
regarding the call to the hospital?
-没那个必要 -是吗
- I don't have to. - No?
我倒是认为你急需
I'd say you're in desperate need of
有人能指认我就是来电者
someone being able to identify me as the caller.
廷德尔护士为你指认了吗
Was Staff Nurse Tindal able to do that for you?
录音记录 阿诺特警长不肯透露
For the tape, DS Arnott's not forthcoming.
-没有 -她没指认吗
- No. - No, she wasn't able?
她没指认
She wasn't able.
她是否表示跟我有任何关系
Was she able to state any relationship with me?
没有
No.
我们已确立你比其他人更了解证人
We've established that you know the witness better than most.
她会撒谎吗
Is she likely to lie?
不会
No.
如果我与此事有关 她就会说了 是吧
If I was connected, she'd say, wouldn't she?
对
Yes.
阿诺特警长 你知道一个嫌疑人的
DS Arnott, you know a suspect's
三个有罪判断条件
three incriminating criteria.
动机 时机 手段
Motive, opportunity, means.
动机 我没有
Motive. I had none.
我为什么要杀我的同僚
Why on earth would I want to kill fellow officers?
时机
Opportunity.
我没有
I had none.
我是在伏击发生前一小时
I only found out about the witness,
才在一通电♥话♥里得知了证人的事
in a phone call, one hour before the ambush.
手段 我没有 我从未在重罪组干过
Means. I had none. I've never worked Serious Crime.
我根本没有共谋伏击的
I don't have the criminal connections
罪犯人脉
to be able to conspire in an ambush.
弗莱明警员
DC Fleming.
这是你的手♥机♥吗
Is this your mobile phone?
-是的 -请大声说以便录音
- Yes. - Please speak up for the tape.
是的
Yes.
这部手♥机♥是我们在
I came into possession of this mobile phone
运河岸工业园区发生争执时我拿到的
during our altercation at the Canalside Industrial Estate.
对吗
Is that correct?
对
Yeah.
你从我这里偷走的
You stole it from me.
你的通话记录很有看头
Your call history makes for very interesting reading.
在关键时刻联♥系♥过一些关键人物
Significant people at significant times.
偷窃 是犯法的
Stealing. It's against the law.
是我不好
My bad.
剩下的话我们改日再说吧
Save the rest of this conversation for another time.
你同意吗 凯特
Does that suit you, Kate?
询问结束
Interview terminated.
表演结束了 史蒂夫
The show's over. Steve.
你在这儿看着她
You hold her here.
凯特 你安排监禁
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表