剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
好吧
Right...
你可以再等会儿吗 莱斯
You alright to hang around for a couple of secs, Les?
娇有个点子要跟你说
Jo's got an idea she wants to go over with you.
好 长官
Alright, sir.
什么点子
What idea?
从现在开始 莱斯来负责记者招待会
From now on, Les does the press conferences.
这是我的点子
This is my idea?
当然 如果有什么重大突破
Obviously, if there are any major breakthroughs,
我会再出面的
I'll step back up to the plate.
什么时候能安排跟
So when would it be possible to schedule
副警♥察♥局长德雷登见面呢
a meeting with Deputy Chief Constable Dryden?
本周的日程已经排满了
'The diary's full for the week.'
是
Yeah...
我知道他有一大堆的媒体要见
I appreciate he's got a hectic round of media appointments...
我会再联♥系♥你的
'I'll get back to you.
您刚刚说你是黑曼警司吗
Did you say you're Superintendent Hayman?'
不 是黑斯廷斯 就像那场战役
No. No, Hastings. Like the battle.
交给我吧 长官
'Leave it with me, sir.'
多谢了
Thank you kindly.
娇·德怀尔的出租车吧
Cab for Jo Dwyer?
山坡巷警局 谢谢
Hillside Lane Station, please.
娇吗 认识你很高兴 我是琳赛·丹顿
Jo? Pleased to meet you. I'm Lindsay Denton.
我知道你是谁 但我有个会 我已经迟了
I know who you are and I'm already late for a meeting.
真抱歉 我知道你肯定很忙
I'm so sorry. I know you must be rushed off your feet,
但...我不会占用你太多时间的
but this... it won't take a minute of your time.
你肯定接到好多电♥话♥和电邮
You must get so many calls and emails.
抱歉 我应该回复的 近来实在太忙
I'm sorry. I should have replied. It's been a busy time.
是关于公开一起十几岁少女失踪案的事
It's about publicizing the disappearance of a teenage girl,
卡莉·科克
Carly Kirk.
我会尽快回复你的
I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
你在回避我
You're avoiding me.
没有
No.
我现在是失踪人口警探
I'm a serving Missing Persons detective
我有意尽职尽责 除非另有命令下达给我
and I intend to discharge my duties till someone tells me otherwise.
当然了
Of course.
那就帮我找到这姑娘
Well, then help me find this girl.
好
Okay.
你为什么要唬我
Why are you lying to me?
我们之前没正式介绍
We didn't really meet properly before.
妮姬·罗杰森
Nicky Rogerson.
之前头儿审你的事抱歉了
Sorry about our boss' questioning.
他现在压力很大
He's under a lot of pressure.
至少他没要搜我身
At least he spared me the strip search.
什么情况
What's going on?
AB汽修厂是个正经生意
A&B Carriage Repairs was a legit business.
一年多前搬走了
Moved on over a year ago.
此后一直闲置着
Unit's been vacant ever since.
护士的车呢
What became of the nurse's car?
背弃了 鉴证组正在检查
Found dumped. It's being checked over for forensics.
-有发现吗 -没有
- Found any? - Nothing.
这里也什么都没有
Nothing here, either.
我们准备封锁撤离了
We're locking it down and moving out.
哈格雷夫斯喊你"小海"
Hargreaves calls you "Jolly".
海盗旗的梗
"Jolly" Rogerson.
Jolly Rogers是黑底白骷髅的海盗旗
他可真逗
He's a laugh a minute.
看样子 他们撤离后就没人动过了
By the looks, it's not been touched since they moved out.
是啊
Apparently.
你们查医院停车场的监控了吗
Checked CCTV from the hospital car park?
或许吧
Maybe.
能让反腐12组看看吗
Any chance of AC-12 getting a peek?
那是护士的车
Nurse's car.
乔的车
Joe's car.
不是意外
No accident.
他从未转过身来被摄像头拍到
He never once turns round so the camera can see him.
因为他知道那里有摄像头
That's cos he knows it's there.
你查到车了吗
You get a trace on that car?
跟伏击时一样
Same story as the ambush.
被盗车辆 克隆牌照
Stolen vehicle, cloned plates.
他是中间人 抓到他
He's the go-between. You get him...
就能抓到凶手
you get the killers,
就能抓到跟他们合谋的警♥察♥
you get the police officer they were working with.
你在医院时没看到脸吗
You never saw a face in the hospital?
没有
No.
只有乔治娅看到了
Only Georgia did.
头儿 我们接到了卡莉朋友米歇尔的电♥话♥
Boss, we had a call off Carly's mate Michelle.
她记起了一些关于那个男友的事
She remembered something about the boyfriend,
说他喜欢车
said he was into cars,
可能是个机械师
might have been a mechanic.
好
Okay.
稍等我一下
Just give me a minute.
我们准备好见媒体了
We're all set to meet the press.
跟我来一下
Come with me a minute.
请坐
Take a seat.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-他们找到她的尸体了吗 -不是 没有
- Have they found her body? - No. No.
但很遗憾 我们不会召开记者招待会了
But unfortunately there isn't going to be a press conference.
为什么
Why not?
对案子的关注度不够高
There's...insufficient interest in the story.
我懂
I get it.
卡莉只是个来自破碎家庭的无名小卒
Carly's just some nothing from a broken home.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
但没人要放弃卡莉
But no-one's giving up on Carly.
-这是你的工作 -苔丝
- This is your job. - Tess.
这是你的工作
This is your job!
你把他们叫来
You get them to be here!
你让他们去呼吁大家找到卡莉
You get them to ask people to find Carly.
她很难过 丹顿督察 我们知道错不在你
She's upset, DI Denton. We know it's not your fault.
是吗
No?
那是谁的错
Whose is it, then?
你怎么跟他说的 加班吗
What did you tell him? Working late?
嗯 差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
他相信你吗
He believes you?
凯特
Kate?
简的案子调查得有进展了吗
Are they any nearer to finding out what happened to Jayne?
算是吧
I think so.
什么进展
And?
有个头号♥嫌疑人了
There's a prime suspect.
似乎有点不确定
Sounds like there's a doubt.
会确定的
There won't be.
这是一个与伏击相关的嫌疑人的电子画像
'This is an E-FIT of a suspect strongly linked to the ambush.
他使用了"乔"这个名字
Used the name "Joe".
那么此事跟医院的事是有联♥系♥吗
So there was a connection with the incident at the hospital?
我...没有
I uh...no.
没有是指 没有一个
No, there wasn't an individual
与9·5伏击案相关的人员
connected to the 5th of September ambush
在医院接受治疗
receiving treatment...
还是此人与医院的事没有联♥系♥
or, no, this individual wasn't involved in an incident?'
我说了 我不能确认这其中的联♥系♥
'As I say, I'm not at liberty to confirm any connection.
德雷登副警♥察♥局长
Will Deputy Chief Constable Dryden
能确认这其中的联♥系♥吗
be at liberty to confirm a connection?
我时刻跟副警♥察♥局长保持着联♥系♥
I'm constantly in touch with the Deputy Chief Constable.
但现在没有
But not right now. '
这是起复杂的行动
'This is a complicated operation,
90多位警务人员在夜以继日地工作...
involving 90 officers working around the clock...'
我来示和的
Peace offering.
凯特 这真的没必要
Kate, that's really not necessary.
头儿 我搞砸了 这个职位对我很重要
Listen, boss, I screwed up. This is an important posting for me.
我太想做出成绩了
I was too eager to please.
谢谢
Thanks.
你可真美 是吧 你就是的
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表