剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
They can triangulate to this position.'
琳赛
Lindsay. Lindsay!
高点在苔石南区 你得180度调头...
High Point's at Moss Heath. You need to make a U...
-两人 准备接近 -谢谢
- Two bodies. Ready to approach. - Thank you.
好 封锁现场
Right. I want this scene secure.
马上 谁把手♥机♥收证 保管好
Right now! Somebody evidence and secure this phone.
医务人员
Paramedics!
我受命你们进入犯罪现场
On my authority, you're free to enter the crime scene.
谢谢
Thank you.
-他死了吗 -嗯
- Is he dead? - Yep.
好的 我受命你们检查那人 谢谢
Right. On my authority, check that body. Thank you.
丹顿步行离开的 长官 肯定没走远
Denton's on foot, sir. She can't have got far.
-对 凯特 去发通告 -是 长官
- Yes. Kate, put out obs. - Sir.
头儿 我有个想法 我想去看看
Boss, I've got an idea, I want to check out.
好 你去吧 史蒂夫
Yes, off you go, Steve.
这个还活着
This one's still alive.
我想陪着他 长官
I want to stay with him, sir.
联♥系♥武警部队 确保他到达医院
Keep hold of firearm units, make sure he gets to hospital.
好 好 凯特 好主意
Agreed. Agreed. Kate, good idea, good idea.
-点点 你陪她去 -是 长官
- Dot, you're with her. All right? - Sir.
好 赶紧把这里警戒 处理好
Right, come on! We've got to get this cordon sorted out!
是 长官
Sir.
凯特
Kate?
史蒂夫 普萨德还活着
'Steve, Prasad's still alive.'
收到
Received.
-她在她妈妈房♥间 -暂时别进去
- 'She's in her mother's room.' - Keep out for now.
我刚到 谁都别接近她 别挂
Just arrived. Nobody approach her. Stay on the line.
-你是跟我通话的护士 -是
- You the nurse I was talking to? - Yes.
-她在哪 -左边最后一扇门
- Where is she? - Last door on the left.
听到任何动静 马上报♥警♥
You hear any commotion, you call 999 straightaway.
好
Okay.
琳赛
Lindsay?
我是史蒂夫·阿诺特
Steve Arnott.
如果可以我要进去了
I'd like to come in if that's okay.
琳赛 我进去了
Lindsay, I'm coming in now.
我很遗憾
Very sorry for your loss.
我该陪伴她的
I should have been with her.
如果你想 我们可以安排你看看她
We can arrange for you to see her if that's what you want.
他们已经把她的房♥间收拾干净了
They've already stripped her room.
那些东西都很私人的
The things were very personal.
-他们可不能给弄丢了 -当然 不会的
- They mustn't lose them. - No. Of course.
肯定都要归还给你
They've got to be returned to you.
你怎么知道我在这里
How did you know I was here?
她是你妈妈
She was your mum.
-我这就跟你走 -谢谢
- I'll come now. - Thanks.
你慢慢来
Take as long as you need.
我就在外面
I'll just be outside.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望他能活下来
Well, let's hope he lives.
重要的不是活不活 是他会不会交待
It's not whether he lives, it's whether he'll talk.
-你觉得他会吗 -他必须交待
- Do you think he will? - He's got to.
这混♥蛋♥很可能就是球童
Chances are this arsehole's The Caddy.
我知道犯罪现场看起来像什么样
Look, I know what the crime scene must look like.
发生了什么
What happened?
我只是在自卫
I was just defending myself.
-我只是想让他动不了 -你做到了
- I only meant to immobilize him. - You succeeded.
别开玩笑
Don't make light of it.
那很可怕
It was horrible.
科尔是怎么回事
What happened to Cole?
普萨德杀了他
Prasad murdered him.
告诉我 警♥察♥之间坦诚地说
Tell me something - copper to copper.
科尔
Cole...
他绝对就是杀乔治娅的凶手吗
Was he definitely the one who killed Georgia?
是
Yeah.
他承认了
He confessed.
你听完普萨德的遗言了吗
You listen to the whole declaration Prasad made?
还没呢
No, not yet.
是德雷登指使了伏击 史蒂夫
Dryden ordered the ambush, Steve.
科尔和普萨德死了
With Cole and Prasad dead,
你打算怎么立案告德雷登
how do you propose to build a case against Dryden?
我们能行的
We'll manage.
他是副警♥察♥局长
The fact that he's Deputy Chief Constable,
这不成问题吗
that's not an issue, no?
他被控就超速一事撒谎
He's been accused of lying about a driving offense
但一切就那么过去了
and it's all melted away.
这跟他是副警♥察♥局长无关吗
It's nothing to do with him being the DCC?
这是谁的意思 史蒂夫
Where's it all coming from, Steve?
黑斯廷斯 是吧
Hastings, right?
高级督察以上的警♥察♥都更像是政客
Every rank above DCI is more politician than policeman.
黑斯廷斯可没傻到去对付德雷登
Hastings isn't daft enough to take Dryden on.
-你并不了解他 -是啊
- But you really don't know the man. - No.
-但我了解你 -是吗
- I think I know you, though. - Do you?
德雷登下令杀害了四名警♥察♥
Dryden ordered the killings of four police officers...
其中包括乔治娅
and one of them was Georgia.
点点 凯特 跟我来
Dot, Kate, come with me.
其余人 回去工作
The rest of you, back to your work.
去过高点犯罪现场的人
No-one present at the High Point crime scene
都不得进入此房♥间
should enter this room,
以防鉴证交叉污染
to prevent forensic cross-contamination.
她已被捕 宣读过权利了吗
Is she under arrest and cautioned?
-理由呢 -逃脱合法羁押
- For what? - Escape from lawful custody.
我是被绑♥架♥了
I was kidnapped.
好啊 那还是让法庭来判断吧
Yes. We'll let a court determine that, shall we?
他们不是去救她的 长官 他们想杀了她
They weren't springing her, sir. They were gonna kill her.
凯特 你来吧
Kate, will you do that anyway?
好 长官
Yes, sir.
我们还需要你的衣服以进行鉴证
We'll also need your clothes for forensics.
不是针对你 懂吗 这是规章
Nothing personal. You understand? It's procedure.
我们还会给你找医生
We'll have a doctor look at you.
在那之前 我们会照顾你
And in the meantime, we'll take care of you.
-凯特 叫个女警来取她的衣服 -是
- Kate, you get a female officer to recover her clothes. - Sir.
不 你别 我们也要你的衣服
No, no. Not you. We want your clothes as well.
有段音频 长官 你听了就知道她是无辜的
There's an audio file, sir. You'll hear she's innocent.
好 我会听的
Yes, and I will listen to it.
等你完事了 就对她进行保护性羁押
When you're done here, you place her in protective custody
以假身份随便送去一个警局
in a random police station, under a false ID.
凯特
Kate.
琳赛·丹顿
Lindsay Denton,
你将被以逃脱合法羁押的罪名起诉
you're to be charged with escape from lawful custody.
你现在是否需要法律代表
Do you require any legal representation at this time?
好
Okay.
马尼什·普萨德警长
'DS Manish Prasad.
因为无助地面临死亡
In the hopeless expectation of death,
我录下我的临终遗言
I record my dying declaration.
是我和杰里米·科尔警员实施了伏击
I carried out the ambush with DC Jeremy Cole,
我们是奉副警♥察♥局长德雷登之命
under orders from Deputy Chief Constable Dryden.'
老天爷啊
Mother of God.
抱歉 头儿 但这事不能等了
Sorry, gaffer, but I don't think this can wait any longer,
因为我们拿到了临终遗言
now we've got the dying declaration.
这是监控截图
You've seen these images from CCTV.
唇语师分♥析♥了录像
The lip-readers analyzed the tape.
并无证罪的东西 就是说笑
Nothing incriminating, just banter.
但德雷登和普萨德看上去关系不错
But Dryden and Prasad appear to be on friendly terms.
从他们的个人记录来看
Looking at their personnel records,
德雷登做风化组组长时
Dryden was department head at Vice
普萨德刚作为警员加入
when Prasad joined as a DC.
他们彼此相熟 长官
They knew each other well, sir.
从监控上看 他们甚至称得上哥们
From the CCTV, you'd go so far as to call them mates.
这是15岁失踪者卡莉·科克
That's 15-year-old misper Carly Kirk,
也出现在了活动会场
also at the function.
我们联♥系♥了酒席承办公♥司♥
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表