剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
再次抱歉麻烦您了 长官
Once again, apologies for troubling you, sir.
长官
Sir.
泰德
Ted.
我的手下 长官
My team, you know, sir,
-他们年轻 干劲足 -没事的
- they're young and they're keen. - It's fine.
希望您明白这为何有必要
You know, hope you realize why this was necessary.
-任何人都不能凌驾于... -泰德 没事的
- Nobody can appear above... - Ted, it's fine.
只是我万万不希望
It's just that I'd be mortified
您以为我不感激您的支持 长官
if you thought that I was ungrateful for your support, sir.
根本没那么想过
That never crossed my mind.
继续好好干
Keep up the good work.
长官 我列出了
Sir, I've listed the questions
德雷登尚未回答的问题清单
that remain unanswered in regard to Dryden.
他是否批准了不带支援和武器
Whether he approved the lack of backup, firearms,
是否更换了值班表让丹顿当值
changing the rota to put Denton on duty,
-他跟她的据传私情 -听着
- his alleged relationship with her. - Look,
头儿已经叫我们说话小心了
the gaffer's already said we've got to be careful about what we say.
怎么 所以你刚刚才说单口的吗
What, and that explains your stand-up routine?
解决问题的办法不止一种
Yeah, well, there's more than one way to skin a cat.
我不记得我说过"请进"
I don't remember saying come in.
抱歉 长官
Sir.
没事 史蒂夫 你做得很好
It's alright, Steve. You did a grand job.
我需要问明白 长官
I need clarification, sir.
我们还去询问德雷登太太吗
Will we seek an interview with Mrs. Dryden?
不不 反正也入不了证据
No, no. It's bound to be non-evidential.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
反正我觉得听上去很扯
It sounds like a load of old bollocks to me, anyway.
他为什么要去背黑锅
Why would he lie to incriminate himself?
要说起来 也该是逃避罪名 甩锅给他太太
If anything he'd dodge it and put it on his missus.
我想我们现在更加理解
Well, I think we're getting a deeper insight
点点为什么离婚了
as to why Dot's divorced.
我们放下这件事吧
Why don't we just close the whole thing, shall we?
-丢回给交通组 -是 长官
- Dump it back on Traffic. - Yes, sir.
那他和丹顿的据称私情呢
And the alleged relationship with Denton?
我们不去找证据了吗
Aren't we seeking evidence?
你不是说那已经结束了吗 史蒂夫
I thought you said it was over, Steve.
恕我直言 这段旧事
With respect, those historical
将丹顿与她指控陷害了她的人联♥系♥在了一起
connects Denton to the person she alleges set her up.
我们能不能别把这种
Look, can we just not be saying
能终结事业的话大声说出来
career-ending stuff like that out loud?
好好 听着
Yeah, yeah, okay, look...
好吧 史蒂夫
Alright, Steve.
去查证
Seek corroboration.
但记住
But remember,
这可事关别人的婚姻
we're dealing with somebody's marriage here.
是 长官
Sir.
-是 长官 -是 长官
- Sir. - Sir.
她为什么在隔壁
What's she doing next door?
远离门口
Move away from the door.
那两个呢
What happened to the other two?
为了你的安全 你会独自锻炼
For your own safety, you'll exercise alone.
如果德雷登是想为超速那晚
What if Dryden was trying to create an alibi
制♥造♥不在场证明呢
for the night of the driving offence?
好
Okay.
查询他的电子日志 并读取他的工作电邮
Request his electronic diary and access to his work emails.
-查出他那天的官方日程 -好
- Find out what his official movements were that day. - Okay.
弗莱明警员
DC Fleming.
谢谢
Thank you.
-怎么了 -暴♥力♥重案组逮捕了理查·埃克斯
- What? - Major Violent Crime have arrested Rich Akers.
你去世的妻子 简·埃克斯警长
Your late wife, DS Jayne Akers,
她死前的几个月里 她的财务状况
why was there a dramatic change in her financial situation
为何发生了突然的大变
in the month leading up to her death?
我不知道你指的是什么
I don't know what you're referring to.
这份分♥析♥
Here's a breakdown
由我们的财务鉴证组取得
obtained by our Financial Forensics Unit.
显示了她这六个月来的财务活动
It shows her financial activity over the last six months.
头五个月
Yes. For the first five months
账户的活动一直比较规律
there was a consistent pattern of debits to the account.
现金卡提款
Cash card withdrawals,
用借记卡购买♥♥物品和服务
goods and services using the associated debit cards.
然后突然一切停止
Then suddenly it stops dead.
不再有现金提款 或借记卡消费了
No cash point withdrawals, no debit card payments.
就好像你妻子突然不花钱了
It was as if your wife miraculously stopped spending any money.
也不用钱了
Or needing any.
我...好吧
I'm... Okay.
我们见过这种模式
We see this sort of pattern
是发生在人开始使用现金支付的时候
when a person resorts to paying their way in cash.
好吧
Okay.
你认得这份银行结单吗
Do you recognize this bank statement?
也是我们的财务鉴证组拿到的
Also obtained by our FFU.
是我的银行账户
My bank account.
你已经超过六周没进行过现金提款了
You haven't made a single cash point withdrawal in over six weeks.
也几乎没用卡买♥♥过东西
There's barely an item paid for by card.
你也不需要用钱吗
Don't you need the money either?
我没收入
Well, I wasn't earning.
所以我知道我得勒紧裤腰带
So that I knew I had to tighten my belt.
我们今天派队搜查了你的房♥子
A team conducted a search of your property today.
你的委托人当时已被捕
Your client was under arrest,
因此搜查是依据《警♥察♥与刑事证据法》
hence the search was authorized under Section 18 brackets one
18节(1)
of the Police and Criminal Evidence Act.
这个箱子是藏在地板下的
This case was found hidden under the floorboards.
里面有两万镑现金
It contained £20,000 in cash.
24小时
24 hours.
还说他哪都不会去
He's going nowhere.
你个蠢货
Twat.
不怪你 伙计
It's not your fault, mate.
只怪他们拿到了财务鉴证报告
They got hold of the financial forensics, that's all.
嗯
Yeah.
这是哪来的
So, where did it come from?
我没见过
I've never seen it before.
没见过你妻子拿这钱吗
Never saw your wife with it?
我说了 我没见过
I said, I've never seen it before.
-你妻子在受贿 是吗 -不
- Your wife, she was taking bribes, wasn't she? - No.
-你不是说你没问过吗 -我...
- I thought you said you didn't ask. - Well, I...
应该很明显她有情况
It must have been pretty obvious something was going on.
-你就没想要问过这现金是哪来的 -没
- You didn't thnik to ask where the cash was coming from? - No.
-为什么没 -我就是没
- Why not? - I just didn't.
理查德·埃克斯 我们在调查中获得的证据
Richard Akers, the evidence obtained in our investigation
已被呈递给皇家检察署
has been forwarded to the Crown Prosecution Service
以供当局起诉你
for authority to charge you
依据是《犯罪所得法》329节(1)
under section 329 brackets one of the Proceeds of Crime Act
你非法获得
and that you acquired,
使用 或持有赃款
used or had possession of criminal property.
也就是 你妻子参与
Namely, funds received by your wife
共谋杀害一位受保护证人所得受贿金
as part of a conspiracy to murder a protected witness.
审讯结束
Interview terminated.
事实就是
The fact is,
你跟我们掌握了一样的证据
you had the same evidence we had.
但我们采取了行动
Only we acted, didn't we?
你们没有
You didn't.
凯特
Kate...
已经够糟了 注意点
It's bad enough already. Behave yourself.
嗯
Yeah.
阿诺特警长 反腐12组
DS Arnott, AC-12.
我们获拘留警官授权
We've been given authorization by the custody officer
进行情报询问
to conduct an intelligence interview.
不做记录
Off tape.
没事
It's fine.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表