剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Kate...
谢谢你的茶
Thanks for the tea.
我是4街警局的丹顿督察
My name's Detective Inspector Denton from 4th Street Station.
请帮我接一个能给我
I need to talk to somebody who can give me
你们去年所有雇员名单的人
a list of your employees over the last year.
-看到丹顿督察了吗 -没 抱歉
- Seen DI Denton? - No, sorry.
阿诺特警长
DS Arnott.
丹顿不见了 现在又叫我去见她
Denton's disappeared. Now she's asking me to meet her.
你觉得可疑吗
You suspicious?
我不确定 是个工业单元
I'm not sure. It's an industrial unit.
AB汽修厂
A&B Carriage Repairs.
那是他们拿来做幌子的闲置汽修厂
That's the empty repair garage they used as a front.
这下我起疑了
Now I'm suspicious.
我叫后援
I'll call in backup.
我知道那里 我10分钟就能赶到
I know the location. I can be there in ten minutes.
如果她看见你...
If she sees you, then...
如果没情况 我们就按兵不动
We'll hold back till you pocket out.
别暴露了我
Don't blow my cover.
不会的
I won't.
但如果感觉不对劲 你就打电♥话♥
But if anything doesn't feel right, you call.
收到
Received.
-头儿 -你真是不着急啊
- Boss. - You took your time, didn't you?
-抱歉 -天呐
- Sorry, I... - Christ's sake.
在后面
It's around the back.
这里不是暴♥力♥重案组调查的地方吗
Isn't this place part of the Major Violent Crime investigation?
我到处打给汽修厂
I started to ring garages
问他们是否有哪个员工
to see if any of their employees
符合对卡莉男友的描述
fitted the description of Carly's boyfriend
并且在她失踪的那段时间前后
has started acting suspiciously around about
有可疑行为
the time of the disappearance.
查到这里被废弃了
This place came up as disused
而且在被暴♥力♥重案组调查
but crosschecked with the MVC investigation.
他们不保护现场吗
Aren't they protecting the scene?
鉴证组查完了
Forensics have finished.
他们开放现场了
They've released it.
长官 这是个好主意吗
Ma'am, is this a good idea,
反腐12组还在调查伏击的事
what with AC-12's investigation into the ambush...?
你看我像昨天刚出生的吗
Do I look like I was born yesterday?
-我不知道你在说什么 -不吗
- I don't know what you're talking about. - No?
新来的警员 不在乎我在被调查
Brand new DC doesn't care that I'm under investigation,
还想做我的新好闺蜜
wants to be my new best friend?
我只是想友好点
I'm just trying to get along.
我不是叫你对我坦诚些吗
What have I told you about being honest with me?
我讨厌骗子
I hate liars.
-阿诺特警长 反腐12组 -头儿
- DS Arnott, AC-12. - Boss...
我这辈子都被人低估
People have underestimated me my whole life.
当然 没事 快完事了
Absolutely. It's fine. Nearly done.
10分钟就到 保证
Be there in ten. Promise.
明天的通报8:30行吗
8:30 okay for tomorrow's briefing?
娇 哈格雷夫斯的记者招待会
Look, Jo, the Hargreaves interview,
这样不行的
the whole thing, this isn't working.
-你要解雇我吗 -不
- You're firing me? - No.
你知道那样只会招来更多麻烦
You know that's more hassle than it's worth.
你要另调人来 为什么
You're bringing someone else in. Why?
你还需要问吗
Do you have to ask?
不是吧
Seriously?
能谈谈吗
Can you talk?
有什么好说的呢
What's there to say?
每个人都有犯错的时候
Everyone makes mistakes sometimes.
凯特不会搞砸的
No way did Kate mess up.
我低估了她
I underestimated her.
-我让你失望了 长官 -别说傻话
- I've let you down, sir. - Don't talk rubbish.
丹顿督察根本不知道我们抓到了她什么把柄
DI Denton doesn't know the half we've got on her.
打给医院的那通电♥话♥
That call to the hospital.
现在还有汽修厂的这档子事
Now this stuff at the garage.
史蒂夫 去联♥系♥丹顿和她的代表
Steve, I want you to contact Denton and her rep.
告诉她我们发15条通告要她过来
Tell her I want her in here on a Reg 15.
她稍有不从 你就逮捕她
Any prevarication, you arrest her.
相信我
I'm telling you,
等我们收拾完了她
she'll be wishing she never messed with you
她会希望她没惹过你
by the time we're through with her.
是 长官
Sir.
你真没事吗
Sure you're okay?
就是自尊心受伤了
Wounded pride, that's all.
-我送你回家吧 -谢了 但是
- I'll give you a lift home. - Thanks, but...
最好还是别了
it's best you don't.
跟乔治娅父母的见面进行得怎么样
How'd it go with Georgia's parents?
就那样
It went.
你怎么没说她是你的搭档
Why didn't you tell me she was your partner?
你本来就够内疚了
You were feeling bad enough already.
其他警♥察♥跟我说
One thing the other police officers said.
他们说 我是唯一的目击者
They said...me being the only witness...
乔很可能本打算事后杀了我的
..Chances were Joe planned to kill me afterwards.
你和你搭档救了我一命
You and your partner saved my life.
大概吧
Suppose.
你们搭档时间很长吗 你和她
Had you been together long, you and her?
反腐12组询问丹顿督察
AC-12 interview with DI Denton,
在场者 罗伊尔督察
in the presence of DI Royal
黑斯廷斯警司 阿诺特警长和弗莱明警员
and Superintendent Hastings, DS Arnott and DC Fleming.
丹顿督察
DI Denton,
你袭击弗莱明警员了吗
did you assault DC Fleming?
抱歉 长官 帮个忙 弗莱明警员是谁
Sorry, sir, you'll have to help me. Who's DC Fleming?
录音记录 我指出了弗莱明警员
For the purposes of the tape, I am indicating DC Fleming.
我不懂了 长官 那是福斯特警员
I'm confused, sir. That's DC Foster.
你所知道的福斯特警员
The officer known to you as Foster,
你袭击她了吗 有没有
did you assault her? Yes or no?
-没有 -你没打她吗
- No. - You didn't strike her?
我们起了争执 导致了肢体冲突
There was an altercation that got a little bit physical.
录音记录 我注意到福斯特警员
For the tape, I note that DC Foster -
抱歉 是弗莱明
sorry, Fleming -
身上并无明显的伤痕
shows no significant injuries.
-你经常袭击人吗 丹顿督察 -不
- Are you in the habit of assaulting people, DI Denton? - No.
-你袭击过任何人吗 -没有
- You ever assaulted anyone? - No.
你袭击你的邻居 洛娜·巴雷特了吗
Did you assault Lorna Barrett, your next-door neighbor?
-没有 -她给出口供说你袭击她了
- No. - She give a statement alleging you did.
我读出来吧
I'll read from it.
"琳赛·丹顿拿瓶子掴了我头侧
"Lindsay Denton struck me across the side of the head with a bottle,
然后还把我的脑袋反复撞向地面"
then she beat my head against the floor repeatedly."
洛娜·巴雷特是不可靠证人
Lorna Barrett's an unreliable witness.
她在恶意投诉
She's making a vexatious complaint.
我询问了洛娜·巴雷特
I interviewed Lorna Barrett.
她对袭击的事给出了前后一致的叙述
She provided a coherent account of the assault,
她的伤势也与她的说法相符
had injuries consistent with her version of events
并准确地描述出了你就是袭击者
and accurately described you as the assailant.
我和巴雷特女士的关系有人可以作证
There's a witness to my relationship with Miss Barrett.
她现在就在这间屋子里
She's in this room right now.
我该叫你福斯特还是弗莱明
Shall I call you Foster or Fleming?
弗莱明
Fleming.
巴雷特女士大晚上高声放音乐
Miss Barrett played loud music late at night.
你能证实吗
Can you confirm that?
能
Yes.
那我对巴雷特女士这种反♥社♥会♥的行为
And did I respond in a potentially aggressive fashion
是否作出了有攻击性意味的反应
to Miss Barrett's antisocial behavior?
没有
No.
巴雷特女士的指控代表了她一系列的
Miss Barrett's allegations represent a history
反♥社♥会♥行为
of antisocial conduct.
你或许被她蒙蔽了 阿诺特警长
You might have been taken in by her, DS Arnott,
但她似乎不是你喜欢的型
though she doesn't appear to be your type.
我觉得我们该再谈谈9月5日晚的事件
I think we should revisit the events of the 5th of September.
丹顿督察已就此事接受了详细询问
DI Denton has already provided a comprehensive statement
提供了全面陈述
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表