剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
但里面总有一个有男友了 或来例假了
There's always one who's got a boyfriend or a period or summat.
性别意识培训那天你没去吧
You were obviously off the day they did gender awareness training?
我就是做性别意识培训的
I gave the gender awareness training.
这好奇怪 点点
This is bloody weird, "Dot."
-什么 我们一起工作吗 -对
- What, me and you working together? - Yeah.
这就是反腐部 伙计
Well, that's anti-corruption, mate.
讨饭的不能挑食
Beggars can't be choosers.
-这都我请 -不 真的
- And this is all on me. - No, honestly.
别跟我争
We'll have no arguments.
重要的事先做
First things first.
伙计
Captain...
过去那边
Pop over there, yeah.
问问那几位迷人的女士我们能请她们喝什么
Ask those lovely ladies what we can get 'em to drink.
可不是吃的 我不是钱做的
No food, mind. I'm not made of money.
黑警贱♥人♥ 黑警贱♥人♥ 黑警贱♥人♥
Bent bitch, bent bitch, bent bitch, bent bitch!
准备好了
Yeah, it's ready.
-好啊 -嗯
- Alright? - Yeah.
发现了尸体
So there's a body.
接下来交给我们了
We're taking it from here.
-长官 -我们的犯罪现场
- Sir? - Our crime scene.
你开玩笑吧
You're joking?
这不在调查范围内
It's outside of the investigation.
那地板塌陷
That floor was collapsing
是因为它下面有什么东西塌陷了
because there's something underneath it collapsing.
而下沉还是凯特注意到的
It's thanks to Kate subsidence was even noticed.
做得真棒
Well, top marks for that.
长官 我可以请求分享一切发现吗
Sir, may I respectfully request any findings be shared?
向我办公室递交书面申请
Send your request to my office in writing.
会有人在
Somebody will get back to you
10个工作日内答复你的 好吗
within the next 10 working days. Okay?
拜托了 各位
Yes, please, ladies and gentlemen.
没事 我拿住了
It's okay, I've got it.
出来了
Here it comes.
回头联♥系♥我要初步鉴证报告
Call me later for initial forensics.
我拿住了
I've got it.
长官
Sir.
我们不宣布尸体的事
We're not making any announcement about the body.
你确定吗 长官
'Are you sure, sir?'
对 等我们知道此事跟整体调查的关系再说
No. Not until we know how it fits in with the overall investigation.
抱歉 安德鲁 又有通电♥话♥打进来了
Sorry, Andrew, I've got another call incoming.
好的 头儿
'Okay, boss.'
我们早上再谈
We'll catch up in the morning.
好 给丽兹和孩子们代好 再见
Okay. Love to Liz and the kids. Bye.
迈克·德雷登
Mike Dryden.
抱歉 长官 是娇·莱特
'Sorry, sir, it's Jo Wright.'
新娇啊
New Jo.
恐怕《晚先驱报》
'I'm afraid the Evening Herald
还是要报道超速罚单的事
is going to run the speeding ticket story.'
我需要就工业单元
I need to question you further
对你进行进一步的询问
in regards to the industrial estate.
你究竟为什么去那儿
What were you really doing there?
我是去调查卡莉·科克的失踪案
I was investigating the disappearance of Carly Kirk
我已经说过了
as I've already stated.
以前去过那里吗
Ever been there before?
认识与那里相关的人士吗
Consorted with individuals connected with the place?
不
No.
在旧AB汽修厂工业单元的
A body's been found buried under the floor
地板下发现了一具被埋起来的尸体
of the old A and B Carriage Repairs industrial unit.
已经埋了两个月了
Been there about two months.
你去那里 怎么
And your presence was, what,
只是巧合吗
a coincidence?
我是去调查失踪...
I was investigating the dissap...
执行伏击的人
The men who carried out the ambush
正是利用那名护士
were the same men who used the nurse
进入医院的人
to gain access to the hospital.
同样的目标 同样的衣服 摩托装备
Same target, same clothing. Motorcycle gear.
他们把那名护士带去了那间汽修厂
They took the nurse to that garage.
就在那里发现了一个女孩的尸体
Same place where the girl's body was buried.
你也去了那里
And you went there too.
如果这是你的案子
Now, if this was your case,
你会把这些当作巧合吗
would you write those off as coincidences?
-不会 -是吧
- No. - No.
所以不论如何 你都涉案了
So one way or another, you're involved.
没有
No.
证据肯定有 我们会找到的
The evidence is out there. We will find it.
那女孩
The girl...
多大了
What age?
15岁左右
About 15.
卡莉·科克吗
Carly Kirk?
还未确认身份 只有初步鉴证报告
No ID yet. Only initial forensics.
为什么没确认
Why not?
她的脸和指纹都被烧掉了
Her face and finger pulps were burnt off,
是用高温火焰 很可能是喷灯
using a high-temperature flame, most likely a blowtorch.
她的牙在死后被拔掉了
Her teeth were removed postmortem.
很可能是用钳子 以防做牙科对比鉴定
Most likely with pliers, preventing comparison of dental records.
死因呢
Cause of death?
勒毙 用了某种绳索
Strangulation, using some kind of ligature.
她的DNA能跟卡莉的做对比吗
Can her DNA be compared to Carly's?
她失踪时
There were control samples obtained
曾从她的私人物品获取了对照样品
from her personal effects when she disappeared.
但还没找到
They haven't been traced as yet.
遗失了
They're lost?
只是管理失误
It's just an admin glitch.
她活着时就是无名小卒
She was a nobody when she was alive.
死后也一样
And dead she's still one.
你为什么那么相信那是她
Why are you so convinced it's her?
因为我在追查的一条线索
Because of a lead I was following.
就因为这条线索 你认定我肯定涉案了
The same lead that you think makes out I had to be in on it.
我只是在找卡莉
I was only searching for Carly.
为什么
Why?
那么多长♥期♥失踪者 为什么偏在乎她
Of all the long-term mispers, why her?
她是最近失踪的
She was only recently disappeared.
还有线索
There were leads.
我以为我们能找到她
I thought we'd find her.
我想着这份工作或许能带来一次好消息
I thought maybe there'd be some good news for once in this job.
长官 发生什么了
Ma'am, what's wrong?
听着
Look,
这里很不好过
it's tough in here.
对谁都是
On anyone.
他们把你食物的事告诉我了
They told me about what happened to your food.
或许你可以确保
Maybe you could make sure
你只吃有密封包装的东西
that you only eat stuff out of a sealed wrapper.
他们说你想要台钢琴键盘
They said that you requested a piano keyboard.
我们肯定可以想想办法
I'm sure that's something we can look at.
如果你能配合我们的调查
If you can co-operate with our investigation,
说出一些我们还不知道的事
tell us things we don't already know,
我们可以想很多办法改善你的处境
there's all sorts we can do to improve your situation.
你知道我为什么被关进来吗
You know why I'm in here?
因为我接了通电♥话♥
Because I picked up a phone.
因为一名警官有危险
Because an officer in danger,
一个我根本不认识的人 向我求助
somebody I'd never even met before, requested my help.
我就做了任何正派警♥察♥会做的事
And I did what any decent police officer would do.
对 你是打了电♥话♥
Yeah, you did pick up a phone.
在电♥话♥亭里打的
In a call box.
找一个护士
To speak to the nurse
在护理伏击目标的护士
who was looking after the target of the ambush.
而且自此之后一直在这事上撒谎
And lied through your teeth about it ever since.
所以你才进来了
That's the reason you're in here.
我是不该撒谎
I shouldn't have lied.
我清楚那听上去多像罪证
I realized how incriminating it sounded.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表