剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
重任在肩 第二季 第五集
前情提要
发送至: 反腐12组档案官
主题: 病例 丹顿督察
请付钱
奈吉·默顿警员报告称科尔获得了球童的绰号♥
产科和妇科 琳赛·伊丽莎白·丹顿
13年5月21日 终止妊娠
13年6月4日 终止出院后护理
丹顿督察 我要逮捕你
DI Denton, I am arresting you
罪名是共谋谋杀一位受保护证人
for conspiracy to murder a protected witness...
你向反腐12组多嘴了
You've been talking to AC-12!
-是什么 -追踪器
- What is it? - A tracking device.
我们一直在调查丹顿
We were investigating Denton.
她那晚走哪条路根本无关紧要
And all the time it didn't matter what route she took that night.
伏击者追踪的是埃克斯的车
The ambushers were tracking Akers!
记录显示黑斯廷斯警司
The records show that Superintendent Hastings
陷入了相当的财务困境
is in considerable financial difficulties.
-我希望你继续调查 -我很感激 长官
- I'd like you to carry on. - I'm very grateful, sir.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
如果我申请升职
If I was to put myself forward for promotion,
这位警官基本上已给了我保证
this officer will more or less tip me the wink.
我们说好的 免遭起诉
'We had a deal. Immunity from prosecution,
你个两面派混♥蛋♥
you two-faced bastard.'
德雷登副警♥察♥局长 汤米口中的"两面派混♥蛋♥"
Deputy Chief Constable Dryden, Tommy's "Two-faced bastard".
-球童 -他从小就是我们的人
- 'The Caddy? - He's been one of us since he was a wee laddie.
一直在做内应
Been doing a job on the inside for years.'
可以让我来查吗 长官
Mind if I look into that, sir?
-卡莉·科克 -还未确认身份
- Carly Kirk? - No ID yet.
她的脸和指纹都被烧掉了
Her face and finger pulps were burnt off.
有位警探来到家里 带走了你说的那些东西
The detective came to the house and took the stuff you said.
是他
That's him.
护士 守卫哪...
Nurse. Where's...
乔治娅是我们自己人杀的
Georgia was killed by one of ours.
别害怕 长官
Don't be alarmed, ma'am.
不
No!
下车
Out!
你被逮捕
You've been in custody.
被审问了
You've been interviewed.
你都跟他们说什么了
What have you told them?
-什么都没说 -老天爷啊
- Nothing. - Christ's sake.
-你跟他们说什么了 -什么都没说
- What have you told them? - Nothing.
我们知道你在配合反腐12组的调查
We know you've been cooperating with AC-12.
狱警烧伤你的手
The prison officers burning your hands
你还没懂吗
that didn't get the message over?
好 我再问你一次
Okay, I'm gonna ask you again.
你跟他们说了什么
What have you told them?
什么都没说
Nothing.
我要动真格的了
Now it gets serious.
-你跟他们说了什么 -就...
- What have you told them? - Just...
-德雷登 -大点声
- Dryden. - Speak up!
迈克·德雷登
Mike Dryden...
是他设计了一切
set the whole thing up.
继续说
We're listening.
我就跟反腐12组说了这么多
That's all I said. That's all I said to AC-12.
老天爷啊 马特 我们干掉她得了
Jesus Christ, Matty, let's just do her.
我已经杀了一个女警
I've done one female copper.
我不想再杀一个了
I don't think I wanna do another.
我说的是真的
It's the truth.
他们起诉了你 羁押了你
They've charged you, remanded you.
他们有你什么把柄
What have they got on you?
是德雷登陷害了我
Dryden set me up!
最后的机会
Last chance.
这是真话
It is the truth.
你认得他吗
You recognize him?
无所谓了
Whatever.
自从那张电子画像发布 他就成了累赘
He's been a liability ever since that E-FIT came out.
给我上车
Now get in the car!
上车
Get in the car!
你也是个累赘
You're a liability, too,
除非你开始说实话
unless you start telling the truth!
好好想想 好吗
Think about it. Yeah?
进去
Get in!
狱警被带走了 他们似乎没事 丹顿呢
The prison officers are away. They look fine. What about Denton?
我们不知道她是被绑♥架♥了
We don't know whether she was kidnapped.
还是说他们是有意帮她越狱
Or they were spring her from custody.
各巡警注意 重复
'All patrols. All patrols. Repeat.
琳赛·丹顿已逃脱羁押
Lindsay Denton has escaped from custody.
丹顿已知曾采用欺骗手段
Denton is known to employ misrepresentation and deceit.'
我也不能说得更好了
Well, I couldn't have put it better myself.
好吧 去找到她
All right. Get out there and find her.
-是 长官 -是 长官
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
"是 长官" 她要真不见了我们就惨了
"Yes, sir." "Yes, sir." God help us all if we've lost her.
喂 警♥察♥
'Hello, police.'
我是马尼什·普萨德警长 波克大道风化组
This is DS Manish Prasad, Polk Avenue Vice.
我们刚看到了丹顿督察
We've just sighted DI Denton.
科尔警员正在追赶 但我跟丢了他
DC Cole was in pursuit but I've lost him.
-你在哪里 -我要去追他们
- 'What is your location?' - I'm going after them.
普萨德警长
'DS Prasad?'
-我需要辆救护车 -好啊
- I need an ambulance. - Yeah, sure.
-手♥机♥给我 -在我口袋里
- You pass me the phone. - It's in my pocket.
我才不会去够呢
I'm not gonna reach for it.
你想要救护车 就递给我
You want an ambulance, you pass it.
好 我们待会儿再说救护车的事
Right. We'll get to the ambulance in a minute.
首先 我打开它后 你要录一段口供
First, when I turn this on, you're gonna record a statement.
德雷登 伏击 还有我 知道了吗
Dryden...the ambush...and me. You got it?
-我开口 就死定了 -或许你反正也要死了
- If I talk, I'm a dead man. - Maybe you are anyway.
交待吧
So talk.
拜托给我叫救护车
Please call an ambulance.
他们为什么让你来干
Why'd they use you for the job?
他们有我和科尔的料
They had stuff on me and Cole.
他是科尔
He's Cole?
杰里 杰里米·科尔
Jez. Jeremy Cole.
什么样的料
What kind of stuff?
我们是风化组 你自己想
We're Vice. Use your imagination.
-德雷登呢 -他也是
- And Dryden? - Him, too.
所以就是这样咯
So there's the story.
所以德雷登才会陷害我
That's why Dryden set up the ambush.
嫌疑人要我录下
The suspect has asked me to record
在他看来的临终遗言
what he believes is his dying declaration,
因为他
following his receiving
在撞车中遭受了威胁生命的伤
life-threatening injuries in a road traffic collision
现在无助地面临死亡
and finding himself in the hopeless expectation of death.
报上名字
State your name.
你真以为你能脱身吗
You really think you're gonna get out of this?
别想了
Not gonna happen.
你杀了华♥莱♥士♥和巴特勒
You killed Wallace and Butler.
你的哥们杀了乔治娅·特罗曼 都是警♥察♥
Your mate killed Georgia Trotman. All police!
都是无辜的
All innocent!
求你
Please!
天呐
God!
说吧
Now talk.
马尼什·普萨德警长
DS Manish Prasad.
因为无助地面临死亡
In the hopeless expectation of death,
我录下我的临终遗言
I record my dying declaration.
看到琳赛·丹顿
'Sighting of Lindsay Denton.
正在确认来电基站 准备接收位置
Identifying cell of caller's phone. Stand by for location.'
阿诺特警长
DS Arnott.
我是琳赛·丹顿
'This is Lindsay Denton.
我已扣押了实施伏击的两名枪手
I've detained the two gunmen who carried out the ambush.
他们状况很糟 所以我录下了临终遗言
They're in a bad way so I've recorded a dying declaration.'
-你在哪 -音频文件发到你收件箱了
- Where are you? - 'Check your inbox for the audio file.'
-来了 -收到了
- It's here. - Got it!
老高点大楼 我不关机
The old High Point building. I'm keeping this phone on.
他们可以三角定位到这里
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表