剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
打给那个护士
That I'd called the nurse.
你承认了
So you're admitting it?
-对 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你跟那护士有什么关系
So what is your connection with the nurse?
没有
None.
想搞清楚
It didn't take a genius to work out
证人在哪救治并不难
where the witness was being treated.
我打了好多电♥话♥ 都是用电♥话♥亭
I made calls, always from phone boxes.
假装我是招聘机构的
Pretended I was from a recruitment agency
询问在重症监护室
asking for the names of nurses
工作的护士的姓名
who worked on the intensive care unit.
为什么
Why?
因为他肯定知道谁涉案了 谁想害他
Because he had to know who was in on it, who was after him.
我想知道他是否开口了
I wanted to know if he'd spoken
他是否说了任何能证明我清白的话
if he'd said anything that could prove my innocence.
你就能想到这种说辞了吗
Is that the best you can come up with?
这是事实
It's the truth.
-这听上去... -什么
- Well, it sounds...? - What?
可悲吗
Pathetic?
-走投无路吗 -对
- Desperate? - Yeah.
我那晚本不该当值的
I wasn't even supposed to be on duty that night.
我是替人
I was covering.
我经常那么做 替那些有家室的督察
I did that a lot. For the inspectors with families.
那大概是我笼络人心的办法吧
It was my way of trying to get on, I suppose.
可悲
Pathetic.
走投无路
Desperate.
我需要你修改证词 长官
I need you to amend your statement, ma'am.
正式记录
To go on record
你刚刚承认的关于电♥话♥的事
with what you've just admitted regarding the phone call.
可以
I'm happy to.
只要你也这么做
Just as soon as you do the same.
副警♥察♥局长是否要就《晚先驱报》
Does the Deputy Chief Constable have a statement to make
对他超速一事提出的指控
regarding the allegation about his speeding offence
做出回应
in the Evening Herald?
本次招待会的主题
The subject of this briefing
是正在进行的针对导致了
is the ongoing investigation into the ambush
三位警官牺牲的伏击案的调查
in which three police officers lost their lives.
你还是最佳的负责人人选吗
Are you still the best man for the job?
我会简短回应一下
I will give a brief statement.
我妻子和我坚决否认这指控
My wife and I strenuously deny the allegation.
而说起来
The fact that
在警方正在进行
in the midst of what is clearly
一桩如此复杂有争议的调查时
a complex and controversial investigation
《先驱报》却要丢出这种无端污蔑...
the Herald chooses to trot out this inaccurate slur...
你会辞职吗
Will you resign?
你的位置受威胁了吗
Is your position untenable?
警♥察♥局长仍支持你吗
Have you still got the Chief Constable's backing?
不用在地铁里见面也好
It makes a change from a meeting in a subway.
你还好吗
You alright?
给你点杯酒啊
Get you a drink?
不 我还是别再喝了
No, I'd better not have any more.
喝我的吧
Have mine.
怎么了
What's wrong?
理查·埃克斯有所隐瞒
Rich Akers is hiding something.
伏击那晚 他打给了我
On the night of the ambush, he called me.
他打给你干什么
What did he call you about?
简的口信
A message from Jayne.
她想找我
She needed to speak to me.
关于转移证人的事吗
About moving the witness?
你为什么隐瞒
Why'd you hide it?
理查和我在背着简出轨
Rich and I were involved behind Jayne's back.
我不希望事情曝光
I didn't want it coming out.
你还告诉谁了
Who else have you told?
没人了
No-one.
那就别说出去
Keep it that way.
你把这事圈起来
You draw a line around it
绕着走 当它没发生过
and you walk away from it like it never happened.
-史蒂夫 -你会葬送事业的
- Steve... - This'll be your career.
你觉得除了当警♥察♥你还能干别的吗
You see a life for yourself outside the job?
不能
No.
理查德·埃克斯 他不会说吧
Richard Akers, he won't blab about this?
他到目前都没说
He hasn't so far.
很好
Good.
喝了 我送你回家
Down that. I'll get you home.
琳赛·丹顿知道了
Lindsay Denton knows.
这就是她说的你手♥机♥的事
That's what all that business was with your phone?
她看了我的通话记录 拿来当筹码
She went through my call history, using it as leverage.
你就说
Your version of events
理查德·埃克斯打给你是因为担心他妻子
is Richard Akers called you because he's worried about his wife.
这并不对调查构成实质影响 就这样
It didn't materially affect the investigation. End of.
史蒂夫 这是撒谎
Steve, that's a lie.
或许这世上有人永远说实话
Maybe there are some people out there who always tell the truth
也有人永远说谎
and ones who always lie.
但其他人都是分场合的
The rest of us choose our moments.
这就是那种场合
This is one of them.
关于我和我妻子的指控阴魂不散
The allegation about me and my wife won't go away.
如果你否认
If you throw them back a denial,
往往只能拖延 而他们会想办法去证实
often there's a delay while they get corroboration.
去他们的
Screw them.
我有更大的新闻给你
I've got a bigger story for you.
因伏击被控的人
The person charged in connection with the ambush,
那个36岁女子
the 36-year-old woman,
是名警♥察♥
she's a police officer.
琳赛·丹顿督察
Detective Inspector Lindsay Denton
4街警局失踪人口组的
from the Missing Persons Unit at 4th Street Station.
她把车队带到了伏击地
She led the convoy into the ambush.
还共谋杀害了
And conspired in the witness's murder
医院的证人
at the hospital.
琳赛·丹顿督察是否真的
'Is it correct that Detective Inspector Lindsay Denton
被控共谋谋杀
has been charged with conspiracy to murder?'
我不会去证实媒体的猜测的
'I'm not going to be draw into elaborating on press speculation.'
要是让我找到泄密的 我肯定埋了那混♥蛋♥
God help me when I find the leak. I'm going to bury the bastard.
他们怎么知道的
How did they get this?
你清楚安全须知了吗
Have you understood the safety briefing?
是的
Yeah.
你每周必须完成两次锻炼
You must complete two sessions per week
每次不低于15分钟
of no less than 15 minutes each
不超过30分钟
and no more than 30 minutes each.
只用是否回答 你是否明白
Answering yes or no only, do you understand?
我能用哪些器械
Which machines can I use?
是
Yes.
抓着她的腿
Grab her legs!
快点 抓住她的腿
Go on, get her legs!
救命
Help me!
该死的 詹 快来
Bloody hell, Jen, quick!
离她远点
Get away from her!
请坐
Have a seat.
如果被人知道 我们就会丢了工作
Look, if anyone finds out, we're for the high jump.
我们会处理刚刚那俩的
We'll sort out those two back there
这事我们能保密吗
and we can keep this between ourselves?
-可以 -谢了 你帮大忙了
- Yeah, sure. - Cheers. You're a life-saver.
来杯茶吗
Fancy a cuppa?
嗯 那太好了 谢谢
Yeah. That'd be really nice, thanks.
詹 你来处理文件 我来煮茶
Jen, can you do the paperwork and I'll do the brew.
好的
No problem.
琳赛 我可以喊你琳赛吗
Lindsay... It's okay if I call you Lindsay?
嗯
Yeah, sure.
琳赛 可以把手放桌上吗
Lindsay, could you pop your hands on the table
就放在图表旁边 我好检查
next to this diagram so I can have a look at them.
加奶 加糖吗
Milk, sugar?
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表