剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
and interview in this regard.
是的 作为目击者
Yes, as a witness.
此事现在将依照你刚收到的
These matters will now be addressed under the terms
15条规章通告的条款进行处理
of the Regulation 15 notice you've just been served.
阿诺特警长
DS Arnott?
你已经看过这副示意图
You've seen this illustration before.
你文件夹里的5号♥文件
Document 5 in your folders.
上面显示了安全屋的地址
It shows the location of the safe house -
圣詹姆斯尾巷12号♥
12 St James' Close -
车队所走的路线
the route taken by the convoy,
伏击发生的地点 伏击造成了埃克斯警长
the location of the ambush which led to the deaths of DS Akers,
华♥莱♥士♥警长和巴特勒警员死亡
Sergeant Wallace and PC Butler.
上面还有4街警局的地址
It also shows the location of 4th Street Station,
根据丹顿督察所说
which DI Denton has claimed
那是当晚的目的地
was the intended destination that night.
丹顿督察
DI Denton...
你现在有机会
this is now your opportunity
修改或澄清你之前的供述
to amend or clarify your previous statement.
我没什么要添加的
I've got nothing to add.
丹顿督察没什么要添加的
DI Denton has nothing to add.
有一点
There is one specific point
我们想深入地跟你谈谈
we'd like to explore in more depth with you,
那就是路线
and that is the route.
这是丹顿督察第一次讯问的一段摘录
This is an excerpt from the first interview with DI Denton.
录音记录 屏幕上将出现一段转录文本
For the tape, a transcript will appear on screen.
这条回程路线 是能回到4街警局的
This back route, it would lead to 4th Street Station,
但你们必须继续走王冠大道
but only if you continued along Crown Avenue.
而车队左转进入了长巷路
The vehicles turned left into Long Lane.
在当时 这决定似乎合情合理
The... The decision appeared to make sense at the time.
王冠大道在进行道路施工
There were road works on Crown Avenue,
临时红绿灯控制了一条单行道
with temporary traffic signals controlling a single lane.
可能会造成堵车 而使我们易受攻击
It was a potential hold-up that would have left us vulnerable.
王冠大道那晚没有道路施工
There were no road works on Crown Avenue that night.
施工已在前一天完成
Works had been completed the day before.
这我不知道
I wasn't aware.
你没有意去了解最新的道路讯息吗
You didn't make a point of getting up-to-date travel information?
没有
No.
丹顿督察的警用车
DI Denton's service vehicle
配有60型出行系统
is fitted with a Type 60 Travel System.
我熟悉这个系统 丹顿督察也是
I'm familiar with this system and so is DI Denton.
我曾坐过她的车
I've been a passenger in said vehicle
并看到丹顿督察熟练地操作该系统
and observed DI Denton operate this system faultlessly.
60出行提供
The TS-60 provides
所选路线的即刻交通
instantaneous traffic and roadworks information
和道路施工信息
relating to the chosen route.
丹顿督察在伏击发生当晚
The service vehicle driven by DI Denton
所驾驶的警用车
on the night of the ambush
也配有60出行
was also fitted with a TS-60.
该系统在9月5日晚运作正常
This system was in operation on the night of September 5th
会提示丹顿督察
and would have advised DI Denton
王冠大道上已没有道路施工了
there were no longer roadworks on Crown Avenue.
你直接开车带他们走进了伏击圈 是吧
You drove them straight into that ambush, didn't you?
那根本不是意外 是吧
It was no accident, was it?
我真心以为有道路施工
I genuinely believed that there were roadworks.
在紧急情况的压力下
In the stress of the situation,
我根本没去看卫星导航的信息
I didn't even look at the information on the sat-nav.
我坚决否认参与策划了伏击
I strenuously deny any involvement in setting up the ambush.
三位我们的同事 三位你的同事
Three of our own - three of your own -
因为你进了停尸间 丹顿督察
in the morgue because of you, DI Denton.
-是四个 -对
- Make that four. - Yes.
乔治娅·特罗曼警员
DC Georgia Trotman,
为保护证人的生命而被杀
killed attempting to protect the life of the witness,
而证人正是伏击的目标
who was the target of that ambush.
丹顿督察与特罗曼警员的
DI Denton has absolutely no connection
悲剧丧生毫无任何关系
to the tragic death of DC Trotman.
等我们都说完了你再插嘴
You'll kindly keep your counsel till we're said and done.
证人在伏击中活了下来 并接受了治疗
The witness survived the ambush and was receiving treatment
而这时第二次成功的刺杀结束了他的生命
when there was a second, successful, attempt on his life.
丹顿督察被看到
DI Denton was observed
在证人死亡前大概15分钟时
making a phone call from a public telephone box
在一个公共电♥话♥亭里打了电♥话♥
approximately 15 minutes prior to the witness's death.
你为什么用电♥话♥亭
Why did you use a phone box?
我不希望这通电♥话♥出现在我的通话记录里
I didn't want the call appearing in my phone history.
这我们懂 丹顿督察 但为什么
Yeah, we get that, DI Denton. Why didn't you?
是一时冲动 我知道那么做不好
It was an impulse. I knew it was unadvisable.
这通电♥话♥被确认
Said call was identified
是打到医院总机上的
with the number of the hospital switchboard.
并被接通到了重症监护室
It was put through to Intensive Care Unit,
证人接受治疗的地方
where the witness was being treated.
接听电♥话♥的职员提供口供称
The member of staff who took the call provide a statement
女性来电者点名要求找廷德尔护士
that the female caller asked for Staff Nurse Tindal by name.
廷德尔护士正是重症监护室的护士
Staff Nurse Tindal being the Intensive Care nurse
她遭勒索协助了凶徒进入证人病房♥
blackmailed into furnishing access to the witness.
那通电♥话♥是谁打的 丹顿督察
Who made that call, DI Denton?
-不是我 -我看到你打电♥话♥了
- Not me. - I saw you make that call.
我不否认我打了电♥话♥
I'm not denying making a call.
证人是唯一可以证明
The witness was the only person who could verify
我与安排伏击毫无关系的人
that I had nothing to do with setting up the ambush.
我听传闻说 他要苏醒过来了
I'd heard rumors that he was about to regain consciousness
所以我想问问是不是真的
and I wanted to find out if they were true.
你怎么会知道那名护士的名字
How come you knew the name of the nurse?
那个被卷入了证人的被杀的护士
The very same nurse that was involved in killing him.
我不知道 他们一为我接通我就挂了
I didn't. I hung up when they put me through.
我意识到那么做太蠢 我没想清楚
I realized it was a stupid thing to do. I wasn't thinking.
你指望我们相信吗
You expect us to believe that?
-如果我真共谋杀人了 -她没有
- If I had conspired in a murder... - Which she didn't!
我为什么偏要在那时打电♥话♥
..Why on earth would I have made a call at that exact time?
-那只会显得我有罪 -没错
- It would only incriminate me. - It does.
真是有趣呢
Funny, that.
你见过这张电子画像吧
I'm sure you've seen this E-FIT before?
-那人是谁 -从没见过
- Who is that man? - Never seen him before in my life.
你打那通电♥话♥时 他就在医院
He was at the hospital, about to kill the witness and DC Trotman
准备杀证人和特罗曼警员
at exactly the same time you made your phone call.
阿诺特警长 你认为我为什么要打那通电♥话♥
DS Arnott, what's your theory on why I'd make that call?
打信♥号♥♥
It was a signal.
或者你临时改了主意 想叫停谋杀
Or you got cold feet and tried to call off the murder.
我跟你一样清楚
I'm as aware as you all are
根本无法追踪
that it's impossible to trace a call
内部电♥话♥系统的通话记录
within an internal telephone network.
你只能确认从电♥话♥亭打出的号♥码
All you can do is identify the number dialed from the call box
是医院总机的
as being that of the hospital switchboard.
而这我承认了
And I admit to that part.
之后 你们只有模糊的证据
After that, all you have is the vague evidence
作证者无法确定来电的是谁
from somebody who can't be sure who called,
对方说了什么或为什么
what they said or why.
我否认是我指名找那个护士
I deny that it was me who asked to speak to the nurse.
这是你的最终回答吗
That your final answer?
弗莱明警员
DC Fleming.
丹顿督察发短♥信♥叫我去与她碰面
DI Denton text-messaged me to attend a meeting
地点在运河岸工业园区
at the Canalside Industrial Estate...
她声称是
purporting to be in connection with
一宗失踪人口案有了突破
a breakthrough in a missing persons inquiry.
丹顿督察给出的具体地址
The specific location given by DI Denton
是一间曾属于AB汽修厂的单元
was a unit formerly belonging to A&B Carriage Repairs.
该弃用单元被
This disused unit was a front
与9·5伏击案相关的人用来做幌子
for individuals connected with the 5th of September ambush.
跟你的联♥系♥是什么 丹顿督察
What was your connection, DI Denton?
跟我没有联♥系♥
There's no connection to me.
我去那里是追查我案子的线索
I went there following a lead on my investigation
一个15岁少女的失踪案
into the disappearance of a 15-year-old girl.
因为那里已经歇业
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表