剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
资源现在非常紧张
'Resources are incredibly stretched.
但一些警♥察♥部门和法♥院♥
Yet certain police forces and the courts
却串通起来 向一些我会称之为
collude in granting immunity from prosecution
讨厌的罪犯的人提供豁免权
to individuals I'd describe as repugnant offenders.
这些男男女♥女♥一年年地
Men and women who cost the taxpayer
耗费纳税人百万英镑
millions of pounds year on year.
而任何头脑正常的人
While any right-thinking person
都会要求他们为自己的罪行受到制裁
would demand they face justice for their crimes.'
"讨厌的罪犯"
"Repugnant offender."
我也不能说得更好了
I couldn't have put it better myself.
德雷登副警♥察♥局长
Deputy Chief Constable Dryden,
汤米口中的"两面派混♥蛋♥"
Tommy's "two-faced bastard."
是德雷登对汤米施压了
It was Dryden turning the screws on Tommy.
这另一位警官呢 球童
What about this other officer, The Caddy?
可以让我来查吗 长官
Mind if I look into that, sir?
好 你去吧 点点 谢谢
Yes. Off you go, "Dot." Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果文件里还有其他关于球童的内容
Anything else on the files comes up about this Caddy,
发到我电脑上 好吗
shoot it over to my computer. Yeah?
-谢了 -好
- Ta. - Okay.
如果汤米真有德雷登的黑料
If Tommy did had something on Dryden...
那就是策划伏击 并企图掩盖的
It's a hell of a motive for trying to orchestrate the hit
最大动机
and keep it from coming out.
琳赛被陷害了
Lindsay was set up.
史蒂夫
Steve...
琳赛的电♥话♥记录
Lindsay's phone records.
进来
Come in.
丹顿的电♥话♥记录里有数通
There are numerous calls in Denton's phone records
跟德雷登副警♥察♥局长的来往通话
to and from Deputy Chief Constable Dryden.
最后一通是在8月16日晚
The last was on the evening of 16th August
是德雷登的手♥机♥打给她的
from Dryden's mobile to hers.
旅馆经理还向我证实了
I've got the manager of the hotel confirming that
丹顿和德雷登去的挺频繁
Denton and Dryden were semi-regulars.
双人房♥ 有时甚至不待整晚
Double room, sometimes not even staying the full night.
接下来 我们想请您批准我们申请
Next step, we'd like you to sign off on a request
调取德雷登的电♥话♥和财务记录 长官
to access Dryden's phone and financial records, please, sir.
就是这样了 清楚明了
Well, there it is, plain as day.
他出轨了
The man's an adulterer.
有些人啊 让你觉得他们是不是不知耻
Some people, you wonder if they've no shame.
早上再说吧
Well, one for the morning.
你俩好样的
Good work, you two.
你确定吗 长官
Are you sure, sir?
看来德雷登与伏击案有关
It's looking like Dryden's involved in the ambush.
并没有
It's looking like no such thing.
只能说明他跟丹顿出轨了
Only that he had an affair with Denton.
一步步来
One step at a time.
是 长官
Sir.
请给我14号♥房♥间
No.14, please.
谢谢
Cheers.
-可以给我摘掉吗 -有违规定
- Can I have these off now? - Against regulations.
你妈妈的事我们都很遗憾 琳赛
We're all very sorry about your mum, Lindsay.
-谢谢 -我这就带你去见她
- Thank you. - I'll take you to her straight away.
可以告诉我是什么情况吗
Can you tell me what's happened?
脑血管事故 中风
A CVA. A stroke.
她能听懂 但不能说话
She understands but she can't talk.
妈妈
Mum.
是琳赛
It's Lindsay.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡莎说你能听懂
Kasia says you can understand.
你觉得舒服吗
Are you comfortable?
你疼吗
Are you in pain?
你需要什么就按铃叫我
Ring me if you need anything.
他们是我工作的同事 妈妈
They're just helping me with work, Mum.
德雷登的电邮清空了 但这是他的电子日志
Dryden's emails were clean but this was from his electronic diary.
8月16日 超速那晚
16th August, night of the traffic offence,
他参加了市政厅5点开始的宴会
he attended a reception at City Hall from 5pm.
据目击者称 他大概晚7点离开
According to witnesses, he left about 7pm.
那晚之后就再无安排了
No further engagements that evening.
整晚接下来的时间里他的行踪都未知
The whole rest of the night his whereabouts are unknown.
他会是为什么需要不在场证明呢
So what could he have needed an alibi for?
在数据库里查查这个日期
Run the date through the database.
我去
Shit.
请接4街警局
4th Street Station, please.
失踪人口组
Missing Persons.
我是弗莱明警员
It's DC Fleming
我想询问你们一宗失踪人口案的新进展
calling for an update on one of your mispers.
案件号♥G103734
Case No.G103734.
科克
Kirk.
科克
K-I-r-k.
卡莉
Carly.
对 其实很简单
Yeah. It's pretty straightforward. Really.
我就想问问在运河岸工业园区地下
I just wondered if there was a formal DNA match
发现的尸体是否有正式DNA匹配结果了
on the body found under the Canalside Industrial Estate?
对 我的数据库里没有
Yeah, it's not coming up on my database.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
马上就好
Just one minute.
我在呢 妈妈
I'm here, Mum.
我在你身边
I'm here with you.
我们什么都没动
We left everything as it was.
是警♥察♥叫我们这么做的
That's what the police told us to do.
一般来说 会从牙刷或梳子上
Normally what would happen is control samples of Carly's DNA
采集卡莉DNA的对比样本
would be collected from a toothbrush or hairbrush.
他们就是那么做的
That's what they did.
我知道这只会让你们更加焦心
I know this is only going to add to your distress but...
但样本似乎出了点问题
there seems to be a problem with the samples.
什么问题
What kind of problem?
我们正在查找样本的下落
Well, we're trying to track them down.
我相信我们肯定能找到
And I'm sure we will find them.
但你们能告诉我越多情况越好
But the more you can tell me the better.
有位警探来到家里 带走了你说的那些东西
Well, a detective came to the house and took the stuff you said.
洗漱用品 床上用品
Toiletries, bedclothes...
脏衣服
Dirty laundry.
都装进了一个大黑垃圾袋里 被他拿走了
It all went in black bin bags and he took it away.
正常程序是一名警官
Normal procedure is for an officer
会有一位鉴证调查员陪同
to be accompanied by a forensic investigator.
所有材料都会分别装进证据袋里
All the materials placed into individual evidence bags
你们还会被要求在搜查单上签字
and you'd be asked to sign a search book.
但我们跟警方通过话
But we spoke to the police.
他们说会派人来的
They said they were sending someone.
你打给他们的吗
You called them?
-对 -不是
- Yes. - No.
你记得吗 苔丝 是我们接到一位警探的电♥话♥
You remember, Tessa, we got a call from the detective
说他要过来
saying he was on his way round.
这位警探 你记得他的名字吗
This detective, do you remember his name?
抱歉 他就晃了一下他的警徽
Sorry. He showed his badge for a fraction of a second.
你还能再认出他来吗
Would you recognize him again?
能
Yeah.
能
Yes.
你们能跟我来趟警局吗
Can you come to the station with me?
-什么时候 -现在
- When? - Now.
时间到了
Time.
我以为我能过夜
I thought I could stay.
你知道夜班多少钱吗
Do you know how much a night shift costs?
能挣点加班费倒好了
Would have loved the overtime.
-如果她... -你得走了
- What if she... - You have to leave.
只用是否回答 你是否理解
Answering only yes or no, do you understand?
是
Yes.
没事 妈妈
It's alright, Mum.
就是工作的事
It's just work.
我会尽快回来看你的
I'll be back to see you as soon as I can.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表