剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
So he wasn't The Caddy?
如果是 我也不知道
If he was, it's news to me.
我们最后想了解的一个人是琳赛·丹顿督察
One final name we're interested in is DI Lindsay Denton.
-她怎么了 -伏击时
- What about her? - At the ambush,
为何没杀琳赛·丹顿督察
why was DI Lindsay Denton spared?
我只知道是上头有令
All I know, there was an order.
什么命令
What was the order?
别伤害丹顿
Don't hurt Denton.
你妈妈的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your mum.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们要给你看
We're going to show you
8月16日晚的一段监控画面
CCTV captured on the evening of the 16th of August.
上面显示德雷登和普萨德参加了一场市政厅的活动
It shows Dryden and Prasad at an event at City Hall.
我现在快进一下
I'm now going to fast-forward a bit.
天呐
Oh, my God.
那是卡莉
That's Carly.
我现在给你看当晚的其他图像
I now want to show you another image from the same night.
这是市政厅停车场的监控录像
This is the security camera at the City Hall car park.
显示了德雷登带卡莉离开
It shows Dryden leaving with Carly.
你之前在调查卡莉·科克的失踪
You were investigating the disappearance of Carly Kirk.
这是关键证据
This is crucial evidence.
你肯定很沮丧自己没能早点找到
You must be frustrated you didn't find it earlier.
非常沮丧
Extremely frustrated.
我们现在可以告知你关于在汽修厂地下
Well, we're now in a position to inform you of a development
发现的尸体的一些进展了
with the body found under the garage floor.
他们确认是她了吗
Have they confirmed that it's her?
正相反 那不是她
The opposite. It isn't her.
那
Well,
真是太好了
that's wonderful.
她对你很重要 是吗 长官
She means a lot to you, doesn't she, ma'am?
有谁会不看重一个孩子的性命吗
Why wouldn't the life of a child mean a lot to anyone?
-我怎么不知道要做询问 -坐下
- I didn't know this was happening. - Sit down.
人越多越好
The more the merrier.
谢谢 丹顿督察
Thank you, DI Denton.
-你没事吧 -我说 坐下
- Are you okay? - I said, sit down.
第二次了 阿诺特警长
For the second time, DS Arnott.
我们现在给你看后一辆
We'll now show you the second vehicle
被拍下离开市政厅停车场的车
captured leaving the City Hall car park.
-图像里显示了什么 -你不能这么做
- What does this image show? - You can't do this.
你准备回答问题吗 丹顿督察
Are you prepared to answer that question, DI Denton?
图像里是我
The image shows me.
你当时为什么在那儿 琳赛
Why were you there, Lindsay?
迈克不回我电♥话♥
Mike wasn't returning my calls.
我去那里找他对质
I went there to confront him.
在公共场所 他必须避免情况闹大
In a public space, he would have to avoid a scene.
所以你就跟踪了他
So instead you followed him.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
我觉得难过 就直接回家了
I was upset. I went straight home.
-你为什么难过 -因为见到他
- What upset you? - Seeing him.
因为见到他跟卡莉·科克在一起
Seeing him with Carly Kirk?
我在活动上看到了迈克 我没看到卡莉
I saw Mike at the function. I didn't see Carly.
是吗 他们就在你前面
No? Well, they're right in front of you.
凯特 她都回答了
Kate. She's answered.
我真的没看到卡莉跟他一起在车里
I absolutely didn't see that Carly was in the car with him.
你真以为我们会相信吗
Do you seriously expect us to believe that?
我第一次知道卡莉·科克
The first thing I knew about Carly Kirk
就是被安排查她的案子时
was when I was put on her case.
是在伏击之后了 之前我什么都不知道
After the ambush. Before that I knew nothing.
如果知道 我肯定会调查的
If I had, I'd have investigated.
那我的硬盘上就该有证据
There'd be evidence on my hard drive.
我们查过 没有的
We looked. There wasn't any.
没事的
It's fine.
谢谢 丹顿督察
Thank you, DI Denton.
我们会把此次询问纳入案卷
We'll place this interview in the case file
并提交给皇家检察署
and submit it to the CPS.
我很高兴帮上了忙 长官
I'm glad to have been of help, sir.
我送你回家吧
I'll give you a lift home.
我跟皇家检察官谈了
I've had an opportunity to discuss your case file
你的案子
with the Crown Prosecutor.
我得到了她的授权 做出如下决定
And I have been authorized by her to proceed as follows.
就阴谋谋杀一位受保护证人一事
In respect of conspiracy to murder a protected witness,
因为证据不足
on the grounds of insufficient evidence,
现在将不提出起诉
there will be no charge at this time.
就与未成年人发生性行为一事
In respect of sexual activity with a child,
因为证据不足
on the grounds of insufficient evidence,
现在将不提出起诉
there will be no charge at this time.
就在你妻子的超速违规上
In respect of perverting the course of justice
妨碍司法公正一事
in relation to your wife's driving offense,
你将立即被起诉
you will be charged now.
拘留警官已获授权
The custody officer has been authorized
对你进行有条件假释
to release you on conditional bail.
同时 我将把你的案卷提交给
And in the meantime I will submit your case file
皇家检察署
to the Crown Prosecution Service.
询问结束
Interview terminated.
我会反抗的
I'll fight this.
皇家检察官和我都相信
The Crown Prosecutor and I are of a mind to believe
你是在有意为你和卡莉·科克的事
that you were knowingly establishing an alibi
建立不在场证明
for your activities with Carly Kirk.
皇家检察官
Now, the Crown Prosecutor
可能认为证据不足
may not feel that there was enough evidence.
但要是我 就重罚你
As for me, I would throw the book at you.
那小姑娘才15岁
That wee girl, she was only 15.
行了 没什么好说的了
Come on, we're done here.
泰德 等等 求你
Ted, wait, please.
可以让我们单独谈谈吗
If you wouldn't mind.
谢谢 凯特
Thank you, Kate.
我做了灾难性的错误判断
I've made a catastrophic error of judgment.
我需要弥补
And I need to make amends.
你和莱斯·哈格雷夫斯还没查到
You and Les Hargreaves still haven't found out
策划伏击的是谁
who orchestrated the ambush.
你一定要查到底 泰德
You've got to get to the bottom of this, Ted.
我不希望我最后一件大案以失败告终
I don't want my last most important case to end in failure.
我还能帮忙的
There are things I can do to help.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
这现在是自愿情报提供了
This is now a voluntary intelligence interview.
去确保他们别搞砸了保释
Go and make sure they don't cock up bail.
-你确定吗 -是的
- Are you sure? - Yes.
-他打的什么主意 -最老的一招
- What's he up to? - Oldest trick in the book.
你抓到了枪手
You've got the gunmen
但你还需要下了伏击命令的人
but you need the people who ordered the ambush.
我能帮忙
I can be of help.
如果你提供的情报让我们获得突破了呢
And if your information was to lead to a breakthrough?
那请求皇家检察署考虑
Then it wouldn't be too much to ask the CPS
对我撤诉也不算过分了
to look at dropping the charge against me.
让我去劝说吗
With a nudge from me?
琳赛·丹顿的确在
Lindsay Denton was following me
照片拍下那晚跟踪了我
the evening the photographs were taken
不管她怎么说
irrespective of what she says
或是她的手♥机♥证据如何
or what the mobile phone evidence says.
我真是受够了你和你的情妇
I am sick to the back teeth of this mudslinging
之间的互相污蔑
between you and your bit on the side.
我可是在谈一桩阴谋
I am talking about a conspiracy here
四个警官因此丧命
in which four police officers were killed!
听我说 泰德
Listen to me, Ted. Listen.
我送卡莉·科克去了边缘公园火车站
I gave Carly Kirk a lift to Edge Park Railway Station.
我在那里看到了琳赛·丹顿
That's when I saw Lindsay Denton.
肯定有监控拍到了她
There'll be CCTV.
她在那里 只能说明
Now, her being there can only mean
关于那女孩 勒索和伏击 她知道的
that she knows more about the girl, the entrapment, the ambush,
比她承认得多
than she's letting on.
我不是在报复她 泰德
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表