剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
因为我也不知道是不是真是如此
Because I don't know myself if it's true.
他为什么要那么对我
Why would he do that to me?
我又没害过他 要说起来 我还保护了他
I've done nothing to him. If anything I've protected him.
不 你是被弃的女人
No. You're a woman scorned.
你不仅能报复他
Not only do you get your revenge on him
还能利用他来搞砸我们的调查
but you use him as a way of screwing up our investigation.
你相信我有罪吗
Do you believe I'm guilty?
我只是收集证据 法庭决定你是否有罪
I just gather the evidence. The courts decide.
我理解
I get it.
我理解
I get it.
你是用这种方式面对
It's your way of dealing with the fact that
你可能害无辜者蒙冤入狱的事实
you might be putting away an innocent person.
我认为你有罪
I think you're guilty.
黑警贱♥人♥ 黑警贱♥人♥ 黑警贱♥人♥
Bent bitch, bent bitch, bent bitch, bent bitch!
弗莱明警员
DC Fleming.
珍·埃文斯
'Jan Evans.
你留言询问4街警局的值班记录
You left a message regarding the 4th Street duty logs.'
是的 谢谢你回复我
Yeah, thanks for getting back to me.
我想查阅4街警局9月5日晚的
I'm seeking information regarding the rota for duty inspector
当值督察轮值表
at 4th Street Station on the night of September 5th.
-你是说 -对 伏击那晚的
- 'You mean...' - Yeah, the night of the ambush.
这个信息档案里有 请稍等
'I have that information on file. Please hold.'
点点在搞事
Dot's up to something.
稍等
One minute.
丹顿督察替人值班
'DI Denton covered the ghost rota
因为巴洛督察当晚被改派了
as Inspector Barlow was reassigned that night.'
是谁改派的
Who was responsible for that change?
稍等
'Hold one second.'
巴洛督察受到邀请
'Inspector Barlow received an invitation
去参加犯罪行政会议
to attend a session of the Crime Executive.
是德雷登副警♥察♥局长办公室直接下达的命令
It came directly from Deputy Chief Constable Dryden's office.'
好的 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
怎么回事
What's going on?
说啊
Well?
财务鉴证报告出来了
We've got the financial forensics back in.
看来简·埃克斯
It looks like Jayne Akers
收到了数目相当的付款
is on the receiving end of a substantial payment.
-多少是相当 -超过五万
- How substantial? - Upwards of 50 grand.
-我们得告诉凯特 -埃克斯可是她朋友
- We need to include Kate. - Akers was her mate.
凯特是我搭档
And Kate's my partner.
史蒂夫
Steve.
根据46条规章 易受攻击人员必须独自洗澡
Under Rule 46, vulnerable persons must shower alone.
你可以从墙上的分发机
From the dispensers on the wall
取用一剂量的肥皂液
you're permitted one measure of soap
和一剂量的洗发水
and one measure of shampoo.
洗澡时间不能超过六分钟
You must shower for no longer than six minutes.
只用是否回答 你是否明白
Answering only yes or no, do you understand?
怎么了
What is it?
琳赛称她是被另一名警官陷害了
Lindsay alleged she was set up by another police officer.
我翻阅了她的档案
I've gone back through her file.
她还是警长时
And she served with this officer
曾与该名警官共事近一年
for nearly a year back when she was a DS.
在犯罪审计部工作
Working in Crime Audit.
他当时是高级警司
He was Chief Superintendent.
我刚接到一通
I've just taken a call
4街警局行政人员的电♥话♥
from one of the administrators at 4th Street Station and...
伏击当晚
On the night of the ambush,
正是这名警官导致了值班人员的变动
this officer caused the rota to be changed.
从而导致琳赛·丹顿那晚当班
The change that put Lindsay Denton on duty that night.
他当时是高级警司 现在呢
He was a Chief Super. What is he now?
副警♥察♥局长
Deputy Chief Constable.
是迈克·德雷登
It's Mike Dryden.
老天爷啊
Oh, Jesus bloody Christ.
点点
"Dot".
我得去喘口气
Yeah. I need a breather.
走错一步 我们就都得去指挥交通了
One wrong move and we could all be directing traffic.
你怎么想 史蒂夫
Well? Steve?
好
Alright.
但我得先跟你说说简·埃克斯的事
But first I need to talk to you about Jayne Akers.
-你好吗 -你有权保持沉默
- 'How are you?' - 'You do not have to say anything.'
-好极了 -你们坐在那里
- 'Tickety-boo.' - You sit there
想把我的不幸扭曲成犯罪
and you try and twist some case out of my misfortunes.'
0号♥情况
Status Zero!
我们的三位同事因公殉职
'Three of our colleagues have lost their lives in the line of duty.'
我只不过是尽了职
'All I did was do my job.'
那根本不是意外 是吧
'It was no accident, was it?'
-因为你进了停尸间 -没带枪
- '...in the morgue because of you.' - 'No firearms.'
没后援
'No back-up?'
从六楼摔下的警官
'The police officer plunged five floors'
据报当场死亡
'and is reported to have died instantly.'
丹顿督察 我要逮捕你...
'DI Denton, I am arresting you for...'
我生命里唯一美好的东西
'..The one good thing in my life.'
我认为你有罪
'I think you're guilty.'
我认为你有罪
'I think you're guilty.'
不行
No.
我很高兴我们取得了重大进展
I'm delighted that significant progress is being made.
法网在收拢
The net is closing in.
我相信你
I believe you.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表