剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
from your mobile phone,
持续了大概20秒
lasting approximately 20 seconds.
-你认得接电♥话♥的号♥码吗 -不
- Do you recognize the number receiving the call? - No.
这部手♥机♥是注册在琳赛·丹顿名下的
This mobile phone is registered to Lindsay Denton.
-是我打的电♥话♥ -电♥话♥里说了什么
- I made that call. - What was said in that call?
那是很久以前了
It was a long time ago.
据丹顿说 你听上去很心烦
According to Denton's statement said you sounded distressed.
-你为什么心烦 -我受够了她的破事
- Why were you distressed? - I'm sick of her bullshit!
我打给琳赛·丹顿是因为她跟踪了我
I called Lindsay because she'd been following me.
我刚以为她明白我的意思了 她就又出现
Just when I think she's got the message, there she is again.
可能是一周 一个月
Could be a week, or a month,
但她又会出现 再次重来
but she turns up and it starts all over again.
你是说她是个跟踪狂吗 长官
You're alleging she's a stalker, sir?
我就是这意思
That's exactly what I'm alleging.
她知道她能这么做
She knows she can get away with it
因为我是绝不会让她决定"我们"怎么样的
because there's no way I'm gonna let her have her say about "us".
我妻子还得听那些屁话
My wife having to listen to that!
她那晚怎样据说跟踪你了
And what way did she allegedly stalk you that night?
我没说她那天晚上也在
I'm not saying she was there that perticular night.
我就是说她经常出现 骚扰我
I'm just saying she had a habit of turning up and hassling me.
-你确定吗 -是的
- Are you sure about that? - Yes.
有目击者吗
Witnesses?
我跟你讲讲琳赛·丹顿
Let me tell you about Lindsay Denton.
她太聪明了 不会留目击者
She's too smart to let there be witnesses.
她拿到了你的电♥话♥记录 弗莱明警员
She gets your phone records, DC Fleming.
黑斯廷斯警司 她拿到了他的财务记录
Superintendent Hastings, she gets his financial records.
阿诺特警长 她跟踪了你
DS Arnott, she followed you
拍到了你的不雅照片 你看到她了吗
and took compromising photos. Did you see her?
当时有目击者吗
Were there any witnesses?
你们得小心她
You want to watch her.
她爱操纵他人 很狡猾
She's manipulative and conniving.
不能相信她说的一个字
Can't trust a word she says.
可以说清楚吗
Can we be clear?
你承认通话记录是准确的
You accept the phone record as accurate?
我都说了
As I've said.
我想请您 长官
I'd be grateful, sir,
查看文件夹中的8号♥文件
if you'd refer to Document 8 in your folder.
8号♥文件是一份抄录
Document 8 is a transcript
是你的委托人之前按15条规章通告
of part of a previous interview your client gave us
接受询问时的部分内容
under Regulation 15 Notice.
有一宗超速行驶投诉
A complaint was made regarding an SP30.
一辆注册在海伦·德雷登太太名下的车
A vehicle registered to Mrs. Helen Dryden
被超速监控拍下
was flashed by a speed camera
一周后 交通组接到通知 说当时开车的是你
and a week later, Traffic received notice that you were driving.
抄录上 德雷登副警♥察♥局长说
From the transcript, DCC Dryden:
是我开的车 海伦当时在家
"I was driving. Helen was home.
我离家 开车进城
I drove back towards town
想去酒水店买♥♥点啤酒和红酒
to buy some beer and wine from the off-license,
但改了主意 就回家了
I changed my mind and went home."
这次超速发生在8月16日晚
Said offense took place on the evening of the 16th of August.
你的手♥机♥记录
Your mobile phone record
显示你当时离超速监控很远
places you miles away from the speed camera,
正在给琳赛·丹顿督察打电♥话♥
making a call to DI Lindsay Denton.
你当时没在开车
You weren't driving that car.
这里就
It says so...
能证明
here.
我整个婚姻中 我基本都工作得很晚
Virtually my whole marriage I've worked long hours.
这是有代价的
It's taken a toll.
那晚 海伦去参加了匿名戒酒会
That night, Helen was at an AA meeting.
她担心如果有人进一步
She was worried it would get out
调查超速的事 此事会被抖出来
if the speeding charge was taken further.
她就说是我开的车 把表发了出去
She made out I was driving and posted the form.
等她告诉我时 已经太迟了
By the time she told me, it was too late.
我本希望没人会发现
I hoped no-one would ever find out
但不知哪个混♥蛋♥把这事泄露给了报社
but some arsehole leaked it all over the papers.
她觉得丢人
She was ashamed that
她要去参加那种集♥会♥
she was attending those meetings.
但我才该觉得羞愧
I'm the one that should be ashamed.
我们有情报显示
We have information that
你妻子向朋友说了她超速的事
your wife had confided her driving offense to friends.
她无违章记录
She had a clean license,
不可能被禁
no chance of being banned.
我们觉得她不会为此撒谎
We don't think that was a good enough reason for her to lie.
唯一可能的理由就是给你提供不在场证明
The only reason would be to provide you with an alibi,
或是你抓住了机会制♥造♥不在场证明
or for you to seize the opportunity to create one.
我没填那张表
I didn't fill in that form.
如果我刚好知道是我妻子填的表
If I happen to know it was my wife that did so,
我也绝不会指证她
I have no intention of testifying against her.
律师会乐翻的 这里面真正的坏人
The lawyers will have a field day. The real villain in all this
就是那个意图扳倒我 向报社泄露信息的混♥蛋♥
is whatever toe rag leaked that story to bring me down,
就因为政客
because the politicians
和警务犯罪专员不喜欢我实话实说地
and the PCC don't like me telling the truth
讲出经费削减的事
about service cutbacks.
你为什么要提经费削减 长官
Why are you talking about service cutbacks, sir?
我是想让你睁开眼 小子
I'm trying to get you to open your eyes, son.
睁着呢
They're open.
如果你当时没在开你妻子的车
If you weren't driving your wife's car,
那你那晚做了什么
what were you doing that night?
我已经回答完你的问题了 我们完事了
I've answered you questions. We're done here.
没完事呢
We're not.
-你那晚在哪 -无可奉告
- Where were you that night? - No comment.
10号♥文件
Document 10.
这份地图显示了当晚
Here's a map showing the mobile phone cell
你打电♥话♥的手♥机♥的信♥号♥♥源
from which your call originated that evening.
-请指出具体地点 -无可奉告
- Please, specify your location. - No comment.
你当时在边缘公园一带 为什么
You were out in the Edge Park area. Why?
无可奉告
No comment.
马尼什·普萨德警长和杰里米·科尔警员
DS Manish Prasad and DC Jeremy Cole
实施了9·5伏击案
carried out the ambush on September 5th.
你当时是去见他们了吗
Were you meeting with them?
这是干什么 你们疯了吗
What is this? Are you insane?
请看你的文件夹 11号♥文件
Look in your folder. Document 11.
哈格雷夫斯高级警司团队收集的证据
Evidence got from DCS Hargreaves' team
简·埃克斯警长在伏击案当晚开的车
re the vehicle used by DS Jayne Akers during the ambush.
14号♥物件
Item 14.
移♥动♥式磁力无线电追踪器
Mobile magnetic radio tracking device.
埃克斯的车上有追踪器
There was a lump on Akers' vehicle
因此枪手可以追踪她
that allowed the gunmen to track her.
这件证据没有被透露给反腐12组
This evidence was withheld from AC-12.
你知道此事
You knew about this
却还是让我们立案针对琳赛·丹顿
but you let us make a case against Lindsay Denton regardless.
你为什么扣下了证据
Why did you withhold the evidence?
调查当时是相互独♥立♥的
The investigations were separate at the time.
只是觉得那样更好
It felt like the right way to go.
我又不亲自去了解每一件小证据
I didn't keep track of every little piece of evidence myself.
你很高兴你的据传跟踪狂
You were happy for your alleged stalker
被起诉 收押
to be charged and remanded,
你很高兴她为自己没做的事背了锅
you were happy for her to take the blame for something she didn't do.
-你设计了她 -是她意图报复
- You set her up. - She's the one out for revenge.
她想整我 她在利用你们 你们都上当了
She's out to get me. She's using you all and you've fallen for it.
你那晚在哪
Where were you that night?
别走这条路 小子 没好结果的
Don't go down this road, son. It doesn't end well.
你有种挑战我 时间不多了
You have the balls to challenge me, tic tok.
你很清楚 长官
As you know, sir,
你至多可以被关押36个小时
you can be held in custody for a maximum of 36 hours.
之后 你将被起诉或释放
After which, you'll either be charged or released.
我们感谢你的配合 并打算继续
We thank you for your cooperation and we intend to continue.
13号♥文件
Document 13.
13号♥文件
Document 13.
这份抄录
This is a transcript
是你于8月9日在新闻发布会上的一段讲话
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表