剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
I'm gonna stay.
我想等到他醒来
I wanna be here when he comes round.
好吧
Alright.
-再见 -再见
- Night. - Night.
史蒂夫
Steve...
给我们点时间 好吗
Give us a minute, will you?
谢谢
Cheers.
我想你不知道
I don't suppose you've got any idea
成天被关着是什么滋味吧
what it's like to be locked up 24 hours a day, have you?
-我很遗憾 -继续以之前的阴谋罪名羁押我
- I'm sorry. - Hold me on the original conspiracy charge,
但允许我再次申请保释吧
but please let me make a second bail application.
求你 史蒂夫 我受不了继续被关着了
Please, Steve. I can't be locked up any more.
不
No.
法官大人
Your Honor,
被告想再次进行保释申请
the defendant wishes to make a second bail application.
说吧
I'll hear it.
被告已证明了自己并无潜逃风险
The defendant has proved she's not a flight risk
因为她是主动向警方自首 接受羁押的
by willingly surrendering herself into police custody.
而且她还在全力配合反腐12组
She's also fully cooperating with Anti-Corruption Unit 12
针对
in their further inquiries
9月5日三名警♥察♥被害一案的
into the murders of three police officers
进一步调查
on the 5th of September.
拉蒂默女士
Miss Latimer?
法官大人 控方不再反对保释
Your Honor, the prosecution no longer opposes bail,
但需被告上交护照
subject to the defendant surrendering her passport
并住在家中
and residing at her home address,
接受电子追踪器的监控
this being monitored by an electronic tag.
前提是 法官大人
This is on the basis, Your Honor,
被告要继续全力配合
that the defendant continues to cooperate fully
反腐12组
with Anti-Corruption Unit 12.
根据我所听到的陈述
From what I've heard,
在以上条件下 准许保释
bail is granted subject to these conditions.
怎么没人开暖气
Oh, someone could have put the heating on.
我需要洗个澡 换身衣服
I need a shower and a change of clothes.
那个追踪器
The uh...the base unit.
嗯 如果我趁夜跑了就会通知你
Yeah. Will alert you if I run off into the night.
-外面有制♥服♥警员守卫 -太过头了吧
- A uniformed officer will remain outside. - Is that overkill?
是为了保护你
For your protection.
嗯 多谢了
Right, yeah, thanks.
太好了
Great.
你没有番茄酱吧
Don't suppose you've got any ketchup?
肯定是跟腌洋葱和豆泥一起落下了
Must've left it with the pickled onions and mushy peas.
-你这是讽刺吗 -有点吧
- You being sarcastic? - A bit.
我就是最近
I've just had my fill recently
被人恶语相向太多了
of people speaking to me in a mean-spirited way that's all.
抱歉
Sorry.
猫呢
What happened to the cat?
我被收押时 被送去了收♥容♥所♥
Taken to a home, when I got put on remand.
你还能把它找回来
You'll be able to get it back.
是她 已经被领养了
Her. She's been adopted.
-抱歉 我无意... -没事
- Sorry. I didn't mean to... - That's alright.
大概觉得就是只猫而已
Probably thought it was just a cat.
迈克也是
Mike was the same.
他对猫过敏
He was allergic.
还说如果我养猫我们就不能同居
He said we could never move in together if I kept a cat.
我之前的那只
My previous cat.
你就把它送走了
What you got rid of it?
我以为他会搬进来嘛
Well, I thought he would move in.
-你肯定为此恨他吧 -就像你说的
- You must hate him for it. - Like you said,
只是只猫
it's just a cat.
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
我回家了
Well, I'm um...I'm home,
半自♥由♥了 你还买♥♥了酒
semi-free, and you've got wine.
我想着你经历了那么多 喝酒能放松一下
I thought after all we've been through, it would take the edge off.
你想得对
Yep, you thought right.
-你来一杯吗 -还是算了
- Do you want one? - Better not.
如果你不喝 那我就喝两杯
Well...if you don't drink it, I will.
他们不能为这个把我关起来吧
Can't jail me for that, can they?
干杯
Cheers.
普萨德没死
Prasad's not dead.
他现在状况很差 但他很可能会开口
He's in a bad way right now, but there's every chance he'll talk.
很好
Good.
我还是让你自己安顿一下吧
I really better leave you to settle in.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们有你的临终遗言的录音
We have on record your dying declaration,
是在你无助地面临死亡时录下的
made when you were under the hopeless expectation of death,
作证说是你伙同杰里米·科尔警员
testifying to the fact that you carried out the ambush
一起实施了伏击
in concert with DC Jeremy Cole...
你们是受命于迈克尔·德雷登副警♥察♥局长
and under the orders of Deputy Chief Constable Michael Dryden.
这是真的吗
Now, is all this true?
是真是假无所谓
Whether it's true or false is irrelevant.
录音时我受到胁迫 因此不能收录为证据
It was obtained under duress, so it's inadmissible in court.
我们还有一堆能收录的证据
Well, we've got a pile of evidence that is admissible.
绑♥架♥
Kidnap,
谋杀未遂
attempted murder,
谋杀
murder,
共谋
conspiracy,
妨碍司法公正
perverting the course of justice,
与未成年人发生性行为
sexual activity with a child.
你要蹲很久的监狱了 伙计
You are going down for a long time, fellow.
我眼前的三个笨蛋知道我是他们最好的证人
And I'm looking at three muppets who know I'm their best witness.
天呐
Jesus.
我们谈谈那个15岁姑娘吧
Let's talk about this 15-year-old girl.
卡莉·科克
Carly Kirk.
我们有证人说你是她男友
We have witnesses telling us that you were her boyfriend.
你销毁了
You mopped up the DNA
从她养父母家拿来的对比DNA样本
control samples from her foster parents' home
这样就无法辨认她的尸体
so her body couldn't be identified.
那是你的主意吗 马尼什
That your idea, Manish?
还是德雷登的
Or was it Dryden's?
是德雷登杀了她吗
Did Dryden kill her?
我要求免遭起诉
I request immunity from prosecution
并加入证人保护计划
and enrolment in a Witness Protection program.
我们有录像证明你 德雷登和卡莉·科克
Look, we have you on tape, at a City Hall function,
都在市政厅的活动上
with Dryden and Carly Kirk.
-豁免权 -你们仨在那儿干什么
- Immunity. - What were the three of you doing there together?
豁免权
Immunity.
史蒂夫 你得来看看这个
Steve, there's something you need to see.
这是在普萨德私人车的车后箱里发现的
This was found in the boot of Prasad's private car,
在备胎下面
under the spare wheel.
我们想了解的是8月16日晚
So, the night we're interested in is the 16th of August,
超速的那晚
the night of the driving offense.
卡莉·科克
Carly Kirk.
他肯定是跟她一起离开了宴会
He must have left the reception with her.
继续
Keep going.
拍到他了
Got the bastard.
打开最后的那些文件
Open those last files.
我们有普萨德的临终遗言
We've got Prasad's dying declaration
说是德雷登设计了伏击
that it was Dryden set up the ambush.
现在我们有动机了
And now we've got the motive.
我们还发现了这些照片
These photos were also found.
这似乎是卡莉·科克的尸体
This appears to be Carly Kirk's body
这是在埋进工业单元的混凝土地板下之前拍的
before it was buried under the concrete floor at the industrial unit.
干得好
Good work.
干得好 嗯
Good work. Yeah.
但有件事我不懂
There's just one thing I don't understand here.
如果普萨德掌握了这些照片 那在我看来
If Prasad had these photographs, in my mind
他属于勒索德雷登的势力
that makes him part of the effort to blackmail Dryden.
那你们什么意思 他突然换了立场
So what are you saying that he just changes sides,
听从德雷登的命令 去实施了伏击
does Dryden's bidding and sets up the ambush?
除非皇家检察署能答应
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表