剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
我已给你看了搜查这里的搜查令
I've presented you with a warrant to search these premises.
你敢阻拦我和我的同事
Any obstruction of me and my collegue
就会被以妨碍警官
and you'll be arrested for obstructing
依法执行公务的罪名逮捕
a police officer in the lawful execution of their duty.
可以给我们点时间吗 谢谢
Look, do you mind just giving us a minute, please?
车上有追踪器
There was a lump on that car.
你突然变成神探了
All of a sudden you become a detective?
你什么时候发现的 第一天吗
When did you find it, day one?
你最好别这么嚣张 小子
You ought to wind your neck in, son.
我们一直在调查丹顿
We were investigating Denton.
但实际上 她那晚走哪条路根本无关紧要
And all the time it didn't matter what route she took that night.
伏击者追踪的是埃克斯的车
The ambushers were tracking Akers.
没人逼你们安在丹顿身上啊
Well, nobody made you pin it on Denton, did they?
那是你们这群混♥蛋♥自己干的
You assholes managed that all by yourselves.
我们拿到我们来找的了 史蒂夫
We've got what we came for, Steve.
就到此为止吧 好吗
Let's leave it at that, shall we?
长官
Sir.
锁上
Lock it.
远离门口
Move away from the door.
你今天将被护送离开这里
You'll be escorted off the premises today.
我能跟我妈妈待多久
And how long will I have with my mum?
典狱长还未下令
The governor hasn't given her approval.
这是工作指令 你要去接受警方询问
This is a production order to attend a police interview.
再次回到伏击当晚
Returning to the night of the ambush,
你只向哪位警官透露了这次行动
the only officer you disclosed the operation to was who?
迈克·德雷登副警♥察♥局长
Deputy Chief Constable Mike Dryden.
德雷登副警♥察♥局长证实了接到过你的电♥话♥
DCC Dryden corroborates receiving your call.
很好
Good.
德雷登副警♥察♥局长与你仅有工作关系吗
Was DCC Dryden known to you in purely a professional capacity?
不 还有其他
No. It went beyond that.
你跟德雷登副警♥察♥局长的这段据称私情
This alleged relationship with Deputy Chief Constable Dryden...
-据称 -请描述一下这段据称私情
- Alleged? - Describe this alleged relationship.
是我们一起在犯罪审计部工作时开始的
It began when we worked in Crime Audit together
几个月前结束的
and ended a couple of months ago.
怎么结束的
And how did it end?
他没离开他妻子
He didn't leave his wife.
他做出了许诺
He made promises?
是这样吗
Is that right?
对
Yeah.
什么样的许诺
What kind?
-说他会离开他妻子 -老天爷啊
- That he would leave his wife. - God, give me strength.
现在的问题是
The issue here is that
你提出了指控 丹顿督察
an allegation has been put forward by you, DI Denton,
说副警♥察♥局长
that somehow the Deputy Chief Constable
设计陷害了你
has set you up to take the blame
让你为9月5日晚发生的伏击背黑锅
for the ambush that happened on the night of September 5th.
差不多是这样吧
Now, is that about the top and the bottom of it?
老实说 长官 我不知道
Honestly, sir, I don't know.
你没有任何切实的东西支持这项理论吧
And you wouldn't have anything to substantiate this theory?
比如 证据
A wee little thing called evidence.
还是说这要求太过了
Or is that too much to ask?
我不喜欢你的口气 黑斯廷斯警司
I resent your tone, Superintendent Hastings.
她不喜欢我的口气
She resents my tone...
如果你们有婚外情 我们需要佐证
If there's been a relationship, we require corroboration.
你去过他家吗
Did you ever go to his home?
不 都是他来我家
No, he came to mine.
-目击者呢 -应该没有 我们很谨慎
- Witnesses? - I doubt it. We were very discreet.
旅馆呢
Hotels?
我们去过一家几次
We visited a place a few times.
我向你们提交了具体信息
I've submitted the details for you.
大部分地方
Well, most places,
在入住时是要你们提供信♥用♥卡♥的
they insist on a credit card from when you check in.
迈克坚持要用我的
Mike insisted on using mine.
他事后给我现金
And then he gave me cash.
没刷过他的吗
So he never used his?
我记得是没有
Not that I recall.
他在那里打过手♥机♥或房♥间电♥话♥吗
Did he make calls from there on his mobile or the room phone?
-打过 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
我们会去问问是否有那里的员工记得你俩一起去
We'll find out if any of the staff remember both of you being there.
问题是 丹顿督察
See, the thing is, DI Denton, that
调查变得越复杂
the more intricate this investigation becomes,
你越容易想办法迷惑我的团队
the easier it is for you to try and confound my team.
但我呢 经验比较丰富
But me, I've been round the block a few times.
我真的不在乎你和副警♥察♥局长
I really don't care if you and the DCC
玩过什么花样
were swinging off the chandeliers.
那不代表他参与了阴谋
That does not make him a conspirator.
你还坚称
And you maintain
-你不知道受保护证人是谁 -对
- you've never heard of the protected witness. - I haven't.
-你此前也没见过埃克斯 -对
- And that you've never even met Akers before. - No.
但埃克斯一通电♥话♥
And yet one phone call from Akers
你就掺和进了她的烂事里
and you are up to your neck in all her dodgy business.
因为我是个警♥察♥ 而她求我帮忙
Because I'm a police officer and she needed my help.
你是否曾寻求德雷登副警♥察♥局长
Did you request approval from DCC Dryden
批准你不带后援和武器行动
to proceed without backup and without firearms?
是的
I did.
但因为没录音 是你们各执一词
But with no recording, it's your word against his.
不是吗 丹顿督察
Isn't it? DI Denton.
我说我问他了
My word is I did.
如果你真的经验丰富 长官
You know what, if you've been around the block a few times, sir,
那告诉我 你近来找到任何
then you tell me, have you found anything lately
表明我有罪的东西了吗
which makes me appear guilty?
有吗
Anything?
还是愈发看来
Or is it starting to look like
像是你抓错人了呢
you might just have the wrong person?
长官 我们起诉后
Ma'am, all the information
所有调查中收集到的信息
gleaned from our post-charge investigation,
-都会交给皇家检察署 -很好
- it's going to the CPS. - Good.
那他们很快就会发现
Then it won't be long before they realize
根本没证据对我立案
there's no credible case against me.
我妈妈病得很重
Look, my mum is very ill.
我很配合了
And as I've co-operated,
希望你们能向典狱长美言几句
I would appreciate any good word to the governor
说服她允许我去探病
that might persuade her to permit me a visit.
拜托了
Please.
我们会想办法的
We can look into that.
我们在闪存盘上有发现
Okay, we've found something on the flash drives.
坐下吧
Want to take a seat?
播放吧
Can you play it?
这玩意开没开
'This bloody thing on or what?
我们说好的
We had a deal.
免遭起诉 你个两面派混♥蛋♥
Immunity from prosecution, you two-faced bastard.
这混♥蛋♥以为我不会告密吗
Does this bastard think I won't grass?'
-哪个混♥蛋♥ -他们都参与了
- 'Which bastard?' - 'That they're all at it.
你给他们看这个 他们就知道我的厉害了
You show them this and they'll know who they're dealing with.'
-警♥察♥吗 -对
- 'Police officers?' - 'Aye.
从那个两面派混♥蛋♥ 再到球童
From the two-faced bastard right down to The Caddy.'
球童
'The Caddy?'
他从小就是我们的人
'He's been one of us since he was a wee laddie.
他一直在做内应
He's been doing a job on the inside
做了很多年了
for years and years now.'
你打算干什么
'What are you going to do?'
你很快就会知道了
'You'll find out soon enough.
一切都会曝光
And then it will all come out
除非豁免权的事处理好
unless this immunity is sorted.
我们说好的
We had a deal.'
这是伏击一周前录制的
Right, that was recorded a week before the ambush.
这证明了他对豁免权的事很紧张
It proves he was stressed about his immunity.
两面派混♥蛋♥是谁
Who's the two-faced bastard?
播放
Play it.
此前提到的8月9日声明
The 9th of August statement previously mentioned.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表