剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Very good. No, I don't.
追踪器是在警♥察♥赶到前挪走的吗
Was it moved before the blue lights arrived.
埃克斯的车当时着火了
Akers' car was on fire.
火扑灭前都没人能接近那辆车
Nobody could get near that car until the fire was out.
转移追踪器还是可能办到的
It would be possible to transfer the tracker
只需要用能延长触及范围的某种工具
using some kind of implement that would extend a person's reach.
那在现场发现这样的工具了吗
And was such an implement found at the scene?
没有
No.
是吧
No.
好吧 还有别的事吗
Right. Is there anything else?
没有了 谢谢 丹顿督察 就这样吧
No. Thank you, DI Denton. That will be all.
好样的 凯特 你尽力了
Well done, Kate. You gave it your best shot.
抓罪犯就够难了
Nicking criminals is hard enough.
抓警♥察♥ 上帝啊 赐我力量吧
Nicking coppers? God, give me strength.
阿诺特警长
DS Arnott.
什么
What?
我就来
I'm on my way.
嗯嗯 等等
Yeah, yeah, hold up.
好
Right.
-谢谢 伙计 谢谢打给我 -不客气
- Cheers, mate. Thanks for the call. - No problem.
-凯特 走吧 -那混♥蛋♥换了锁
- Kate, let's go. - The bastard's changed the locks.
-我住这里呢 -我们走吧 伙计
- I bloody live here! - Let's get you out of here, mate.
我现在最不需要的就是你了
The last thing I need now is you.
这些巡警是帮了你个忙 我也是
These uniforms are doing you a favor. So am I.
-我住这里 史蒂夫 -凯特 走吧
- I live here, Steve. - Kate, move.
-没事吧 -我能处理 伙计 谢了
- Right? - I've got it, mate. Thanks.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我就是想见我儿子
I just wanted to see my son.
你能见他的 但不能大半夜的啊
You will, all right? Just not in the middle of the night.
我没别的地方可去了
I haven't got anywhere else to go.
你近来都住在哪
Where have you been staying?
凯特
Kate?
之前我去丹顿身边卧底 但被发现了
I was undercover on Denton and I blew it.
现在我们整个案子都要砸了
Now we're blowing the whole case!
我得结案 史蒂夫 否则我就什么都没有了
I need to close this, Steve or I've got nothing!
-听着 -你之前上了那个护士
- Listen... - And you were shagging the nurse
-现在又上我们的头号♥嫌疑人 -我没有
- and now you are shagging the prime suspect. - I'm not.
我看到你俩一起了
I saw you together!
你的卧底失败了 因为我们低估了琳赛
Your undercover failed because we underestimated Lindsay.
我的成功了
Mine succeeded
因为她像你一样低估了我
'cause she underestimates me just as much as you do.
什么
What?
我觉得你说对她了
I think you're right about her.
好吗 我觉得是她干的
Okay? I think she done it.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
过来
Come here.
没事的
It's alright.
谢谢 史蒂夫
Cheers, Steve.
我们绝对遗漏了什么
Well, we're definitely missing something.
伏击案现场已被翻来覆去查得彻彻底底了
The scene of the ambush has been gone through every which way.
没有任何能证明琳赛有罪的证据
There aren't any forensics that incriminate Lindsay.
我们先别管伏击了 得再倒回去点
Look, let's scrap the ambush for a bit. We need to go back further.
我们知道她16日晚去了市政厅
We know she was there at City Hall on the night of the 16th.
假设琳赛的确跟踪了德雷登和卡莉
Let's assume Lindsay did follow Dryden and Carly
到了火车站
to the train station. Right?
那里的监控不多
Now, there was limited CCTV coverage
而她又聪明地避开了摄像头
and she's clever enough to avoid the camera.
但她肯定看到了卡莉参与的针对德雷登的钓鱼
But she does witness the sting on Dryden involving Carly.
她一直否认跟汤米有联♥系♥ 但这个就是
She's always denied a connection to Tommy, but this would be it,
-早在伏击发生20天前 -卡莉就是联♥系♥
- 20 days before the ambush. - Carly is the connection.
如果琳赛当时在
If Lindsay was there,
她肯定比她自称的要更早知道卡莉的事
she would have known about Carly much earlier than she claims.
那就会留下踪迹
That would leave a trail.
穿衣服吧
Get dressed.
你要伤了姑娘家的心了
You break a girl's heart.
我们能谈谈吗 长官
Can we have a word, please, sir?
-阿诺特警长 长官 -弗莱明警员
- DS Arnott, sir. - DC Fleming.
-你之前是来卧底的 -是的 长官
- You were here undercover. - Yes, sir.
-还在刺探我们吗 -长官 我们有几个关于
- Still spying on us? - Sir, we've got a few questions
针对丹顿督察的调查的问题
in regard to our investigation of DI Denton.
我要把我的警司协会代表叫来
I'd like my Superintendents' Association rep here
再回答你们的问题
before I address your questions.
那是您的权利 长官 如果您想走这条路
It's your prerogative, sir. If you want to go down that route.
您也可以作为证人回答问题
Or you can continue as a witness
反腐12组会在您的绩效审核里注明您的配合
and AC-12 will note your cooperation within your performance review.
我们听说您在申请高级警官课程
We hear you're applying for the Executive Officer's course.
长官 丹顿督察
Sir, with regard to DI Denton...
我们知道她对卡莉·科克的失踪有兴趣
We know she was interested in the disappearance of Carly Kirk.
那是一个失踪人口案 是交给丹顿负责的
As one of the missing persons cases placed on 28-day review
28日审核案件之一
and placed within Denton's brief.
她在那之前对案件表现出过兴趣吗 长官
Did she ever show any interest in the case before then, sir?
没有
No. No, she didn't.
就我所知 就是在我安排她做28日后
Far as I know, it was only when I put her on the 28s,
那是伏击之后
after the ambush.
好
Right.
原本处理此案的人是谁
Who dealt with the case originally?
负责警官是奥尼尔警长
Response officer was Sergeant O'Neill.
我们今天去了4街警局
We were at 4th Street today.
真的
Really?
我们去查值班警长了
We're looking at the duty sergeant.
-奥尼尔 -对
- O'Neill. - Yeah.
我查了他的记录
I checked his record.
你去年跟他有点摩擦
Seen you had a run-in with him last year.
让他因滥用工作电脑遭到了处罚
Got him disciplined for misuse of his work computer.
是啊 我们俩之间是没什么好感
Yeah. There was never any love lost between us two.
你知道伏击那晚是他接到了埃克斯的电♥话♥
You know he took the call from Akers the night of the ambush?
他会不会也参与了
Could he have been in on it?
让你被怪罪
Let you take the blame?
不太可能
I don't see how.
-你还想再喝一杯吗 -好
- Do you want another drink? - Yeah.
卡莉·科克的失踪案
What duties did you carry out
你都负责了哪些相关工作
in connection with the disappearance of Carly Kirk?
我是最初的响应警官
I was the initial response officer...
我们一得知了她的失踪
As soon as we found out about her disappearance,
我就组织询问了她的养父母
I organized an interview with her foster parents,
她的朋友 以及逐户盘查
her mates, and I organized a door-to-door.
但一无所获
But it were a dead end.
之后她的案子进入28日审核
She went on a 28-day review after that
我就与案子无关了
and I had nothing to do with the case.
我们发现
We've uncovered information that
卡莉·科克卷入了一起勒索阴谋
Carly Kirk was involved in a blackmail conspiracy
同谋男子名叫亚历克斯·坎贝尔
with a man using the name of Alex Campbell.
为了我们调查需要 我们没收了你的工作电脑
As part of our investigation, we seized your work computer.
我们在硬盘上发现的证据表明 今年8月25日
On the hard drive, we found evidence of a police database search
该电脑曾登录警方数据库
carried out on the 25th of August of this year,
搜索亚历克斯·坎贝尔
in respect of the name Alex Campbell.
警长 你为什么要收集亚历克斯·坎贝尔的信息
Sergeant, why were you gathering information on Alex Campbell?
我没有 长官
I wasn't, sir.
你否认吗
You deny it?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
奥尼尔警长曾有过不当行为
Sergeant O'Neill has a history of misconduct.
一次黄色通告
A Yellow Notice
原因是用他的工作电脑登录赌博网站
for using his work computer to access online gambling sites.
已经吃过黄色通告了 再来两次就要被辞了
Yellow Notice already? Two strikes and you're out.
-没工作 没养老金 -伏击当晚
- No job. No pension. - On the night of the ambush,
奥尼尔警长是4街警局的值班警长
Sergeant O'Neill was the duty sergeant at 4th Street Station.
你们那晚失去了两个好战友
You lost two good mates that night.
说啊 你为什么要收集亚历克斯·坎贝尔的信息
Come on. Why were you gathering information on Alex Campbell?
不用我告诉你 警长
I've no need to tell you, Sergeant,
共谋谋杀可是要判终身监禁的
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表