剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
如我所说 长官 我们很感激
As I said, sir, we're very grateful.
坐吧
As you were.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
抱歉来迟了 不用起身
Sorry. Don't get up.
-长官 请坐吧 -谢谢 泰德
- Sir, if you wouldn't mind. - Thanks, Ted.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
我想这事的规矩是
I think the way this works is
除非有什么不妥 才需要我开口
you'll only hear from me if there's anything untoward.
-谢谢 长官 -谢谢 长官
- Thank you, sir. - Thank you, sir.
反腐12组询问迈克尔·德雷登副警♥察♥局长
AC-12 interview of Deputy Chief Constable Michael Dryden
在场者 黑斯廷斯警司 柯顿督察
with Superintendent Hastings, DI Cottan,
阿诺特警长 弗莱明警员
DS Arnott, DC Fleming.
正常情况下 要求接受询问者
Normal practice is that the interviewee be questioned
被至少高一阶的警官问话
by an officer at least one rank superior.
但在现情况下 这是不可能的
However, in this case that cannot happen.
因此 东密德兰警队的莱沃特警♥察♥局长
So Chief Constable Lightwater of the East Midlands Constabulary
已好心同意作为旁观者旁听
has kindly agreed to sit in as an observer.
您和高级警官代表不介意吧
Is that alright with you and the SEPO?
我准备好了 我们开始吧
I'm ready. Let's get on with it.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir, thank you..
请翻看文件夹中的1号♥文件
Well, I refer you to document one in your folders.
一起超速的交通罚单
A complaint has been made regarding a traffic offence, an SP-30,
事发时间是今年8月16日晚
which occurred on the night of August 16th this year.
肇事车辆注册在海伦·德雷登太太名下
A vehicle registered to Mrs. Helen Dryden
超速监控摄像头拍到它
was photographed by a speed camera
超过了速限
travelling in excess of the speed limit.
一周后 8月23日
Then, a week later on August 23rd,
交通组收到来自海伦·德雷登太太的通知
the Traffic Division received notice from Mrs. Helen Dryden
称事发当晚
that at the time the incident occurred
开车的其实是你
the vehicle was actually being driven by yourself,
德雷登副警♥察♥局长
Deputy Chief Constable Dryden.
-没错 -有人提出
- Correct. - An allegation has been made
德雷登太太和或你 伪造了这份通知
that Mrs. Dryden and or yourself falsified that notification.
不是的
Untrue.
是我开的车 海伦当时在家
I was driving. Helen was home.
你记得当晚为何外出吗
And remember the reason for your journey that evening?
我离家 开车进城
I left home drove back towards town
出♥售♥酒水带走喝的店
区别于酒吧
想去酒水店买♥♥点啤酒和红酒
to buy some beer and wine from the off-license.
但改了主意 就回家了
Changed my mind, went back home.
你能解释与此相反的指控吗
And can you account for the allegation to the contrary?
我是个目标
I'm a target.
有人想给我抹黑
Someone in the organization wants to make me look bad.
希望你调查他们
I hope you spend as much time looking for them
也像对调查这胡扯一样上心
as you do investigating this codswallop.
会的 长官
We will, sir. We will.
那就好
Glad to hear it.
我可以提问吗 长官
Would I be able to ask a question, sir?
够胆量 说吧
Full marks for balls. Go on.
-你没进酒水店吗 -没有
- You didn't go into the off-license? - No.
那么唯一见到你离家又回去的人 很可能只有
So the only person likely to have seen you leave and return
德雷登太太
is Mrs. Dryden.
很可能
Most probably.
我们能向德雷登太太录份口供吗
Will we be able to take a statement from Mrs. Dryden?
你们现在都不受训了吗
Don't they train you people anymore?
配偶不是可强迫证人
A spouse isn't a compellable witness.
长官 我们并无责任告知您妻子
Sir, we're under no obligation to inform your wife
她不是可强迫证人
she's not a compellable witness.
她能不能 愿不愿给出对您不利的证词
Whether she can or can't give evidence against you
就2008年的一起案例而言仍有争议
is a moot point as per R v L of 2008.
我会告诉她的 她会支持我的说法
I'll inform her. She'll back me up.
没什么争议了 还有吗
Nothing moot there. Anything else?
你为什么改变主意决定不去酒水店了
Why you change your mind about going into the off-license?
就是决定了
Just did.
如果可以 长官
If I may, sir,
我还有几件事需要澄清一下
there's just a few loose ends I'd like to clear up
是事关我们对
regarding our investigation
9·5伏击案的调查
into the ambush on the night of September 5th.
我的头号♥要务 我会尽力帮忙
My number one priority. Anything to help.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我是弗莱明警员 长官
DC Fleming, sir.
您那晚接听了琳赛·丹顿督察的来电
You took a call that evening from DI Lindsay Denton.
对 她联♥系♥不上她的当值高级警司
Yeah. She couldn't get hold of her Duty Chief Superintendent.
就打给了我 我为行动下达了金指挥批准
She called me. I gave gold approval for the operation.
她向您阐明行动性质了吗 长官
Did she disclose to you the nature of the operation, sir?
没 我经常毫不过问
No, I regularly sign off on operations
就批准行动
without knowing the first bloody thing about them.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, sir.
具体说 长官 您是否批准丹顿督察
Specifically, sir, did you give approval to DI Denton
不带支援和枪♥械♥行动
to proceed without backup and without firearms?
通话没留记录吗
Wasn't the call recorded?
她是用办公室电♥话♥打的
She made the call from her office phone
不是值班电♥话♥ 所以 没有 长官
and not the duty desk, so, no, sir.
我不记得丹顿督察向我征询过意见
I don't recall DI Denton appraising me of those facts.
否则 我肯定会提出异议
If she had, I would have expressed misgivings, of course.
关于轮班表
In terms of the on-call rotas,
具体说是4街警局的替班表
specifically the ghost rota for 4th Street Station,
您一般会关心这个吗
is that something you'd normally take an interest in?
何必呢
Why would I?
那么您与导致丹顿督察
So you weren't involved at all in the circumstances
那晚成为当值督察的情况完全无关
that led to DI Denton being the duty inspector that evening?
我还亲自监督
I also personally supervise
巡警是先穿左脚的鞋 还是先穿右脚
whether beat bobbies put on their left shoe first or their right.
还有事吗
Anything else?
长官 有人可能听到
Sir, could anyone have overheard
您跟丹顿督察的谈话吗
the conversation you had with DI Denton?
只有我妻子
Only my wife.
我怎么觉得这对话似曾相识 这位警长
Somehow it feels like we've been here before, DS...?
阿诺特 长官
Arnott, sir.
她听到这通电♥话♥了吗 或是您跟她说了吗
Did she overhear or did you discuss the call with her?
这是要干什么
Where are we going with this?
长官 阿诺特警长应该是担心
Sir, I think DS Arnott's worried
您妻子可能
that your wife may have
安排了她的缝纫妇女会去进行伏击
got her sewing circle to carry out the ambush.
我想这个理论是可以排除了 督察
I think we can safely discount that theory, DI...?
柯顿 长官
Cottan, sir.
柯顿
Cottan?
对了 反腐9组的证人保护专家
That's right, the Witness Protection expert from AC-9.
是的 长官
That's right, sir.
泰德 你也是有家室的人 你清楚的
Look, Ted, you're married. You know what it's like.
过了晚上10点 接到女人电♥话♥
You take a call from a woman after 10 o clock at night,
你要不说清楚就麻烦大了 是吧
God help you if you don't say what it was about. Am I right?
是 长官
Yes, that's right, sir.
我离婚了 这下我明白原因了
Well, I'm divorced, so now I know why.
是啊
Exactly.
我跟我妻子说是工作上的事 没说别的了
I told my wife it was a work call, nothing more.
当然 如果需要进一步核实
Obviously, if you need to take this further,
我完全听候你们的吩咐
I'm completely at your disposal.
只要能抓住那些混♥蛋♥就行 是吧 泰德
Whatever it takes to get those bastards, right, Ted?
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
长官 丹顿督察的那通电♥话♥
Sir, the call from DI Denton...
那是你们第一次接触吗
Was that your first contact with her?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你之前认识她吗 长官
Did you know her at all, sir?
凯特 我们理应按照
Look, Kate, I think we're really obliged to operate
我们发出的15条通告进行询问
within the parameters of the Reg 15 notice that we served.
若要询问其他事 应该书面呈递给
Any other lines of inquiry really have to be submitted in writing
德雷登副警♥察♥局长和高级警官代表
to Deputy Chief Constable Dryden and the SEPO.
好
Fine.
-是吧 长官 -没错 黑斯廷斯
- Correct, sir? - Quite right, Hastings.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表