剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
加奶 不加糖 谢谢
Yeah, milk, no sugar, please.
你指甲裂了
You've got a cracked nail.
还可能更严重呢
Could have been worse, I suppose.
幸好没有
Thank God it wasn't.
你向反腐12组多嘴了
You've been talking to AC-12!
从今后 你把嘴闭牢
From now on you keep your gob shut!
长官
Sir...
谢谢 泰德 不用拘礼 脱帽 稍息
Thank you, Ted, but there's no need. Hat off. At ease.
长官
Sir.
我好好考虑了利弊
I've considered the pros and cons with no little deliberation.
你的处境很危险
You're in a vulnerable position.
反腐警官比常人更可能
An anti-corruption officer is more likely than most
遭遇面临受贿诱惑的处境
to encounter situations that place him susceptible to bribery.
是 长官
Sir.
但是 你能那样向我坦白
However, coming to me as you did
证明了你的品格
is a mark of your character.
这宗调查可能是本警队面临的
This is possibly the most morally complex investigation
道德上最复杂的一宗
this force has ever carried out.
就我而言 有你掌舵
I for one would feel less confident of success
我对成功更有自信
without your guiding hand on the tiller.
我希望你继续调查
I'd like you to carry on.
我不知该说什么好了 长官
I don't know what to say, sir. I...
我还未跟任何人说过此事
I haven't discussed this with anyone.
我觉得越少人知道你的情况越好
I think the fewer people know about your situation the better.
我很感激 长官 谢谢 长官
I'm very grateful, sir. Thank you, sir.
我能帮你什么吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
不不 长官 没事
No, no, sir, no.
我妻子和我已经回归正轨了 长官
My wife and I are back on track, sir.
那好 我很高兴
Good man. Glad to hear it.
我们被转过身去时又起诉谁了吗
Charged anyone else while our backs have been turned?
有趣的问题 长官
Very interesting question, sir.
我该起诉谁吗
Should I have?
站在神坛上感觉不错吧
It must be great up there on that pedestal.
自恃清高
All holier than thou.
但站得越高摔得越狠
All the further to fall, mind.
等真♥相♥大白时
When the truth comes out.
-莱斯 -长官
- Les. - Sir.
-好啊 头儿 -好
- Alright, boss? - Alright.
你喝什么
What are you having?
不 我请
No, it's my shout.
来杯克伦堡凯♥旋♥啤酒 谢谢
A pint of Kronenbourg. Ta.
我耽误你忙碌的社交生活了吧
I imagine I'm keeping you from your busy social life.
放一晚假也好
I could do with a night off.
又见那护士了吗
Seeing that nurse again?
长官 我们对有些事的看法不同
Sir, you and I see certain things differently.
那不代表我不尊重你
That doesn't mean there isn't respect.
就是不尊重我的看法
Except for my personal views.
有时吧
Some.
我们18岁就结婚了
We were married at 18.
她是我的唯一
She was the only one.
我们婚后才在一起
And we waited.
那就是你不尊重的吗
Is that what you don't respect?
长官 我对你说话的口气不敬
I spoke to you, sir, in the wrong manner.
我道歉
I apologize.
如果你能把这事放下我会感激不尽
I'd be grateful if you could see your way to putting it behind us.
是这样 是吧
You would, would you?
如果我不放下就失礼了
I guess it'd be rude not to.
可不想失礼
Don't want to be rude.
我让你失望了 长官
I disappointed you, sir.
有时我让自己失望
Sometimes I disappoint myself.
谁不是呢
Welcome to the club.
你很疼吗
Are you in much pain?
是的
Yes.
你的手他们怎么说的
What have they said about your hands?
医疗官不确定会有多严重
The medical officer doesn't know how bad they'll be.
他给我找了位专家
He's referred me to a specialist.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我听说监控录像出了点问题
I heard there was a problem with the CCTV recording.
真巧
Conveniently.
丹顿督察 我今天是来给你录口供
DI Denton, I'd like to take a statement from you today
并纳入证据的
to be included in evidence.
是关于修正
Regarding your amendments
你早前给出的口供证据
to earlier statements given in evidence.
那事我们不是说好了吗
We had an agreement about that.
你可知道检方
Are you aware the Prosecution's
提出了公共利益豁免申请
made a public interest immunity application?
在我保释听证会时提过
It was brought up at my bail hearing.
申请已通过
Well, it's been accepted.
敏感证据将不被公开
They've got non-disclosure of sensitive evidence.
这些敏感证据中包括我的通话记录
Included in said sensitive evidence is my call history.
他们不能那么做
They can't do that.
我是去收集关于你的证据的卧底警官
I was an undercover officer gathering evidence against you.
公开我的通讯记录
Disclosure of my communications history
可能威胁到未来行动中的卧底通讯
could jeopardize undercover contacts in future ops.
根本不会
That's just not true.
这是掩盖
It's a cover-up.
我们的法律团队尽了他们的职
Our legal team did their job.
我是来尽我的职的
I'm just here to do mine.
关于那通电♥话♥...
Now, in regards to the phone call...
怎么 埃克斯打给你的电♥话♥就能消失了
What, so your phone call from Akers gets vanished?
就像我被两名囚犯袭击的监控录像
Like the CCTV of me being attacked by two inmates?
那两名囚犯还作证说 是我烧伤了自己的手
Like those same two inmates testifying that I burned my own hands
而狱警还企图阻止我来着
and that the prison officers tried to stop me?
所有人都希望我被封口
It suits everyone for me to be silenced.
我不是来给你录口供了吗
I'm taking your statement, aren't I?
这次袭击 让我看清了
Look, this attack, it's opened my eyes.
我是被人设计才卷入了证人的转移
I was set up to get involved in the transfer of the witness.
关于我的消息走漏 袭击
The newspaper leak about me, the attack.
现在又是证据不公开
And now the non-disclosure of evidence.
这都说得通了 就连狱警都参与了
It all makes sense. Even the screws are involved.
-她们也说了 -她们说什么了
- They said as much. - They said what?
她们说不许跟你们说话
They said not to talk to you.
那我们现在在做什么
Well, what are we doing now?
也没人拦着我们啊
No-one appears to be stopping us.
是 但是...
No, but...
这次袭击让你受惊了
Look, you've been badly shaken by the attack.
或许我还是等你感觉好些了再来吧
Maybe it's best I come when you're feeling better.
不 等等
No, wait.
听我说
Listen to me.
你看不出我被陷害了吗
Don't you see how I've been set up?
甚至包括
Even down to the fact that
反腐12组之前还不被允许查看证人保护的案卷
AC-12 were prevented from looking at Witness Protection.
你们只能盯着我
All you could do was focus on me.
只有高层才有这样的权力
Only somebody at executive level has that kind of power.
而我只把行动的事报告给了迈克·德雷登
And the only person I told about the operation was Mike Dryden.
整个调查过程中你一直在撒谎
You've lied through your teeth throughout this investigation.
现在你又想利用一位高♥官♥
And now you're using an exec officer
给我们添麻烦
as a way of tying us in knots.
不 不是这意思
No, that's not what it is.
是吗
Really?
-我认识迈克·德雷登 -什么意思
- I know Mike Dryden. - You know him?
我们有过婚外情
We had an affair.
长达五年
Five years.
然后呢
And...?
然后呢
And...?
他没离开他妻子 是吧
He didn't leave his wife, did he?
你给他下了最后通牒 然后就结束了
You gave him an ultimatum and then it was all over.
你和我都清楚
You and I both know
你没权利瞧不起我们的私生活
you don't have the right to act superior over our private lives.
你为什么现在说这个
Why are you only telling us this now?
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表