剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
-有意泄露 -警♥察♥腐♥败♥
- Deliberately. - Officer corruption,
与罪犯共谋
they're in with the criminals.
-或意外泄露 -警♥察♥失职
- Or accidentally. - Officer incompetence.
未能保密交流
They fail to communicate securely.
此次询问必须停止
This interview has to stop.
如果丹顿督察在被调查
If DI Denton is under suspicion,
你们得向她签发15条规章通告
you need to issue her with a Regulation 15 notice.
现在仍是信息收集
This is still information gathering.
离15条通告还远着呢
We are a long way from a Reg 15.
因为反腐12组有全部权限
Under AC-12's blanket authority
审查任何与在查案件有关的警官
to vet any officer connected to an ongoing investigation,
我们对丹顿督察进行了财务调查
we carried out financial checks on DI Denton.
我已要求你们停止了
I've requested that you stop.
我们最大的怀疑是
Our strongest suspicion is that
有罪犯企图刺杀证人
criminals interest tried to assassinate the witness
以阻止他作证
to stop him from testifying.
这些罪犯会愿意花大钱
Now, those criminal interests would pay a pretty penny
雇个内应 男人或女人
for an inside man...or woman.
任何陷入你这种财务危机的警官
And any officer in the financial difficulties that you are in,
丹顿督察
DI Denton,
都有责任上报
is duty bound to declare it
因为这会导致你可能被行贿
on the grounds that she would be vulnerable to bribery.
你债台高筑
You're in debt up to your eyeballs.
停止录音 我们完事了
Stop the tape. We're finished here.
我母亲必须进入疗养院
My mother had to go into a nursing home.
但地方议会不肯付钱 所以
And the council wouldn't pay, so...
我们就卖♥♥了她的房♥子 但还是不够
We sold her house but it wasn't enough so
就又卖♥♥了我的
we sold mine.
但因为有负资产抵押...
But there was negative equity, so...
我妈妈得到了照顾
My mum is being looked after
但我却不得不给一间
but I'm stuck with mortgage payments
我讨厌的小房♥子付按揭
on a horrible little place I hate. And...
-你们 -琳赛 别
- You people. - Lindsay, don't.
你们坐在那里
You people, you sit there
想把我的不幸扭曲成犯罪
and you try and twist some case out of my misfortunes.
我只不过是尽了职
All I did was do my job.
我一直如此
That's all I've ever done.
那晚本来都不该我当值
I shouldn't have even been on duty that night.
我愿付出一切 只求那晚我没在
I'd do anything not to have been there,
没接那通电♥话♥
not to have picked up that call,
因为很有可能
because for all I know,
这将夺走我生命里唯一美好的东西
it's gonna take away the one good thing in my life,
那就是做一名警♥察♥
and that is being a police officer.
这里就是这样工作吗
Is that how it works here?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
你该提前告诉我你要拿她当嫌疑人
You should have told me you were gonna treat her like a suspect.
那是她自己造成的
Well, she did that herself.
她刚刚好无助
She was defenseless in there.
那是她代表的工作 不是我们的
That's her rep's job, not ours.
那我们的工作是什么
What's ours, then?
抓罪犯
Catching criminals.
但我们要抓的罪犯碰巧是警♥察♥
Criminals we catch happen to be police officers,
仅此而已
that's all there is to it.
你觉得她是罪犯吗
You think she's a criminal?
是吗
Well?
不
No.
那你凭什么拿她当罪犯
So what gives you the right to treat her like one?
我也经历过这种事 所以我有权
I've been through it. That gives me the right.
你自己经历过 不会因此不安吗
And having been through it, it doesn't bother you?
如果这份工作不适合你
If this is not for you,
你说出来就行
all you need to do is say.
适合我
It's for me.
亚历克斯·华♥莱♥士♥警长和文森·巴特勒警员
Sergeant Alex Wallace and Constable Vince Butler.
两人都留下了因失去亲人而悲痛欲绝的家人
Both leave behind them families devastated by their loss.
其他伤亡者是谁
Who were the other casualties?
一名警探在之后不久被宣告死亡
A police detective was pronounced dead shortly afterwards.
另一名警探只受了轻伤
'A second police detective suffered minor injuries.
出于行动考虑 我们不公开他们的姓名
We're withholding both their names for operational reasons.'
有报道称还有一名平民受害者 你是否能确认
'Can you confirm reports that there was another casualty, a civilian?'
不能
No.
"警♥察♥遭到了袭击"
'"There's been an attack on the police."
这是我事发当晚说的话
Those were my words on the night of the ambush.
对于失去亲人的家庭
For the families that lost their loved ones,
伤痛还将延续
the hurt goes on.
而受托找到凶手的我们
For those of us charged with finding their killers,
必须放下伤痛 头脑清醒地行动
we must set that pain aside and proceed with clear minds.
而在我看来
And it's clear to me,
分明还有另一种对警♥察♥的攻击
there's another attack on the police -
这种攻击阴险 而且说到底破坏性更大
an insidious and ultimately more devastating one.
我们的人手减少了
Our numbers have been cut back.
公众安全受到了威胁
Public safety has been jeopardized.
而最能说明这一点的莫过于
There's no clearer indicator than the fact that
在事发那晚
on that night,
我们甚至不能保护自己
we weren't even able to protect ourselves.'
上帝要我们原谅
God asks us to forgive.
但首先我们得为牺牲的同志
But first we must gain justice
讨回公道
for our fallen comrades.
各位亲爱的
Dearly beloved,
不要自己伸冤
avenge not yourselves.
宁可给主的愤怒留地步
But rather give place unto wrath.
因为经上记着
For it is written,
主说 伸冤在我
Vengeance is mine, I will repay,
我必报应
saieth the Lord.
简·埃克斯警长留下了挚爱的丈夫
Detective Sergeant Jane Akers leaves a loving husband,
理查德·埃克斯
Richard Akers,
很多同事也为她的死悲痛欲绝
and many colleagues devastated by her loss.
亚历克斯·华♥莱♥士♥警长
The families of Sergeant Alex Wallace
和文森特·巴特勒警员的家人都会十分想念他们
and Constable Vincent Butler will miss them terribly.
长官
Sir.
你那晚联♥系♥了我
You called me that night.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你还好吗
How are you bearing up?
还好 谢谢 长官
Okay, thanks, sir.
-节哀顺变 -谢谢
- So sorry for your loss. - Thanks.
节哀
Sorry.
节哀顺变
Very sorry for your loss.
是我
It's me.
我今晚得加班 抱歉
Look, I've got to work late tonight, I'm sorry.
你能帮他准备好上学用的东西吗
Yeah, would you mind getting his stuff ready for school?
谢了 亲爱的
Thanks, babe.
嗯 好 那回头再聊 再见
Yeah. All right. Then I'll speak to you in a bit. Bye.
-对不起 -为什么
- I'm sorry. - What for?
为今晚
For tonight.
总得说来 也无所谓了
It doesn't matter much in the scheme of things.
你俩以前总会站到一起
You two always used to end up side by side.
你觉得她知道吗
Do you think she ever knew?
在重要的时刻 她把性命交给了我们
When it mattered, she trusted us both with her life.
伏击那晚 她打给我 让我打给你
The night of the ambush, she called me to call you.
什么事
To say what?
让你回电给她 是关于她在办的案子
For you to call her back about the case she was working on.
她怎么不直接打给我
Why didn't she call me direct?
她是担心手♥机♥被窃听了吗
Was she worried her phone was tapped?
如果你接了 你就能自己问她了
If you'd answered, you could have asked her yourself.
反腐12组询问
'AC-12 interview.
琳赛·丹顿督察
DI Lindsay Denton
和联合会代表塞穆尔·罗伊尔督察
and Federation rep DI Samuel Royle...'
抱歉 汤姆 我能再打给你吗
Sorry, Tom, can I call you back?
就五分钟 谢了
Five minutes, mate. Cheers.
我要调动你
I'm moving you up.
去哪
Where?
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表