剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
你没资格站道德高地 凯特
Holier than thou doesn't suit you, Kate.
你就没睁一只眼闭一只眼过
You never turned a blind eye?
或是凭此得利
Benefit from one?
这些人 他们会摧毁简的
This lot, they're going to crucify Jayne.
不管搞没搞清楚实情
Whether they get the facts or not.
-外面有谁 -没人
- Who's out there? - No-one.
她留了记录
She kept records.
藏了起来
Hidden.
什么记录
Records of what?
她的最后一案
Her last case.
那个被杀的受保护证人
The protected witness who got killed.
我觉得她是想留筹码
I believe she wanted leverage
对付跟她打交道的罪犯
against criminal parties she was dealing with.
这些记录 现在在哪
And these records, where are they now?
在闪存盘上
On flash drives.
我放进了厚层信封里
I put them all in a Jiffy bag.
设了一个邮箱 都寄了过去
Set up a PO Box. Send them all to it.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起 我又加班了
I'm sorry, I had to work late again.
你是当我傻吧
You must think I'm some sort of idiot.
远离门口
Move away from the door.
请进
Come in.
你好 琳赛
Hello, Lindsay.
我是菲奥娜 请坐
I'm Fiona. Please sit down.
我有坏消息要告诉你
I have some bad news for you.
今早我接到了灰崖疗养院的电♥话♥
This morning I took a call from the Ashcliff Nursing Home.
你母亲在清晨时分发生了严重中风
In the early hours your mother suffered a very severe stroke.
她情况很糟
She's very poorly.
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry.
她现在怎么样了
How's she doing now?
他们让她尽量舒服些了
They're keeping her comfortable.
有位老年医学专家 潘纳萨医生
There's a geriatrician, Dr. Panasar.
是的 他看过她了
Yes, he's seen her.
他们已决定不转移她 因为她是不复苏病人
They've decided not to transfer her as she's DNR.
Do Not Resuscitate
医疗预嘱 告知医生不抢救病人
给病人"尊严死"
-拒绝心肺复苏 -是我签字的
- Not for resuscitation. - I signed the order.
请接受我们对此艰难情况的同情
Please accept our sympathies at this very difficult time.
作为你的安康负责人 我会为你提供帮助
I am available to you as your personal wellbeing officer.
我也可以为你安排牧师服务
I can also arrange an appointment with our chaplaincy service.
被视为伪科学的一种医疗理念
我能顺便看个顺势疗法的医生吗
Can I see a homeopath while I'm at it?
你是在讽刺
Are you being very sarcastic
还是真要我为你联♥系♥位顺势疗法的医生
or would you like me to contact a homeopath?
我只想见我妈妈
I just want to see my mum.
你卷入了一场骚动
You were involved in a disturbance
还自残过
and you've self-harmed.
我是被袭击了
I was attacked.
我只能根据你档案上写的来
I can only go on what they've recorded in your file.
那我是不能见我妈妈了吗
And that means that I can't see my mum?
这得看典狱长的意思
It's up to the governor.
凯特 简·埃克斯的闪存盘到了
Kate. Jayne Akers' flash drives.
开始吧
Go for it.
好 我们优先查看了最靠近伏击的记录
Right. We've prioritized this stuff dated in the run-up to the ambush.
"8月9日的声明激怒了T"
"T incensed by August 9th statement."
T 汤米
T - Tommy.
-好 查查8月9日谁说什么了 -好
- Right, let's see who was saying what on August 9th, yeah? - Okay.
"得重新让他对免遭起诉的豁免权安心
"Need to reassure him about his immunity from prosecution.
如果SH有危险 便需要马上TX"
If SH compromised, require quick TX."
-SH安全屋 -TX转移
- Safe house. - Transfer.
进行了联络
Contact made.
跟谁呢
Contact with who?
-可能是丹顿 -不可能
- Denton maybe. - Can't be.
这是伏击那晚之前的
This is from before the night of the ambush,
是埃克斯打给她之前
before Akers called her.
后面再无记录表明她联♥系♥了谁
No further entries to say who she made contact with.
史蒂夫
Steve.
24小时 小史 是你说的
24 hours, son. That's what you said.
我搞砸了 头儿
I messed up, boss.
我不找借口
No excuses.
史蒂夫
Steve,
你和我是有意见分歧
you and I have had our differences.
但只要能完成工作
But they're a damn sight easier to overlook
这些都不是事
if the job's being done.
是哈格雷夫斯决定进行逮捕的
It was Hargreaves' decision to make the arrest.
虽然没啥用 我还是提出了反对
I argued the toss for what it's worth.
好吧
Okay.
想来瓶啤酒吗
Want a beer?
好
Yeah.
你完全有权生气
You've got every right to be pissed off.
当然
No shit.
你说你觉得理查·埃克斯有所隐瞒
Well, you said you thought Rich Akers was hiding something.
我没叫你对他做财务鉴证
I didn't say run financial forensics on him.
-那是我的工作 -让我在上司面前丢脸吗
- It's my job. - What, to drop me in it with my boss?
我帮你拿到了医院停车场的监控
I got you access to the hospital car park CCTV,
工业园区犯罪现场的报告
to the crime scene on the industrial estate.
我就以为这是"你帮我 我帮你"
I just took it to be a bit of, you know, "You scratch my back"...
那是以后的事了
That came later.
是啊
Yeah.
很高兴我不用提醒你
Well, I'm glad I didn't have to point that out.
反正 我就想来说这个
Anyway, that's all I came to say. So...
你不用走的
You don't have to go.
你和我 我们
You and me, we just...
都只想完成工作
We just want to get the job done.
这个没法放下
It's pretty hard to set that aside.
嗯
Yeah.
我不是说我们结束了
I'm not saying this is over.
暂停吗
On hold?
嗯
Yeah.
等这一切结束 这是我的非工作号♥码
My non-work number for when this is all over.
祝你能完成工作
Good luck getting the job done.
你也是
You too.
阿诺特警长 反腐12组
DS Arnott. AC-12.
请稍等
Just a moment, please.
没事 我把文件都办好了
It's alright. I've sorted the paperwork.
你怎么知道这地方的
How'd you find out about this place?
-工作努力呗 -这边来
- Been working flat out. - This way.
这些就是犯罪现场的车
These are the vehicles from the crime scene.
它们都在原地进行了分♥析♥ 直到9月6日
They were analyzed in situ till the 6th September,
被送来我们这里存放
then sent to us for storage.
这就是登记在埃克斯警长名下的车
This is the vehicle registered to DS Akers?
正是
The very one.
没动过吗
Everything's as was?
只拿走了一些
With the exception of items
车上或车内的物件
recovered from on or inside the vehicle.
放在哪了
Where are they?
这里
Here.
我有被收为证物的物件清单
I've got an inventory of the items held in evidence.
我们得看看
We'll need to see it.
我给你印份出来
I'll print you out a copy.
我们还得亲自检查证据
And we'll need to inspect the evidence ourselves.
谢谢
Thanks.
你见过这玩意吗
You ever seen one of these before?
我在反恐干时用过
I used them when I worked in counter-terror.
是什么
What is it?
追踪器
A tracking device.
你想干什么
What the hell are you up to?
-你们藏着这个多久了 -滚蛋
- How long have you been sitting on this? - Get out!
这是私人设施 你在这里并无管辖权
It's a private facility. You've got no jurisdiction here.
把他赶出去
Him, out.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表