剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
I'm not being vindictive, Ted.
我只是希望有罪的人受到惩罚
I just want the guilty parties brought to justice.
边缘公园是个小站
Now, Edge Park's a small station.
这是唯一没对着月台的摄像头
This is the only camera that faces away from the platforms.
半小时里都没有列车
There's no trains for half an hour,
所以没有进站或出站
so nothing's coming in or out.
但却能看到
But then what appears to be
德雷登的车进去 上面坐着他和卡莉
Dryden's vehicle carrying him and Carly enters.
15分钟后 德雷登的车高速驶离
Now, 15 minutes later, Dryden's vehicle exits at high speed.
副驾座是空的了 卡莉不在
The passenger seat's empty. No Carly.
但如果继续看
But if we keep going...
不久后
shortly after
一辆未知车辆离开了停车场
an unidentified vehicle exits the car park.
但如果我们倒回去
But if we rewind,
那辆车
that same vehicle
在德雷登15分钟前进入了停车场
is seen entering the car park 15 minutes before Dryden's.
这就是去拍德雷登和卡莉的那辆车
This is the vehicle used to obtain the photos of Dryden and Carly?
很可能
Most likely.
看到一丝丹顿的影子了吗
Do we have any sighting of Denton at all?
没有
No.
没有
No.
她可能也在 但知道要躲摄像头
She could have been there but just knew how to avoid the cameras.
德雷登就没躲 丹顿怎么就那么聪明
Dryden didn't. What makes Denton so smart?
因为她确实聪明 史蒂夫
Because she is, Steve.
好吧
Well,
我看这里是没有能给丹顿定罪的东西
I see nothing here to incriminate Denton.
-点点 你有时间吗 -有 长官
- "Dot", have you got a minute? - Sir.
你俩准备好 我们得去开个会
Get ready, you two. We've got a meeting to go to.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你和我都知道普萨德就是满嘴谎言
Now, listen, you and I both know that Prasad is a lying so-and-so
但他否认了科尔是球童
but he's saying no to Cole being The Caddy.
你也知道 球童是犯罪集团
Now, the Caddy as you know is the missing link
和黑警之间那缺失的一环
between the criminal parties and the corrupt officers.
我敢肯定
I'm sure of it.
而他是你负责的 马修
And he's your responsibility, Matthew.
是 长官
Sir.
我在查呢
I'm on it.
-是吗 -是 长官
- Yeah? - Sir.
-我会再来问你的 -是 长官
- I will return to it. - Sir.
你们在埃克斯的车上发现了追踪器却不告诉我们
You found a lump on Akers' car and you hid it from us.
证据有不合理的地方
There were irregularities with the evidence.
什么意思
What irregularities?
追踪器的鉴证结果
Forensics on the tracking device
因为火烧而无法得出确凿结论
were inconclusive due to fire damage.
这是不分享证据的好理由吗
Is that a good enough reason to not share the evidence?
我们想看看那些报告
We'd appreciate those reports.
可以吗
Shall we?
我今天就发电邮给你们
I'll email them today.
没事 用我的吧
It's alright. Have mine.
谢谢
Ta.
谢谢 高级警司
Thank you, Detective Chief Superintendent.
我们不是你们的敌人
We are not the enemy.
你跟迈克·德雷登说去吧
Why don't you try telling that to Mike Dryden, eh?
他可是我最好的上司
Best boss I ever had.
走吧
Come on.
好了
So,
伏击就发生在这里
this is where the ambush happened.
三个我们自己人被冷血杀害
Three of our own killed in cold blood.
可怜人
Poor buggers.
不知你会不会认得这里
See, I wondered if you might recognize this place.
我 怎么会
Me? Why?
因为我们上次谈的那事
It's because of what we talked about last time.
球童 杰里米·科尔
The Caddy. Jeremy Cole.
哦
Right.
科尔 他知道这里是设置伏击的好地方
So, Cole, he knew this was the right place for the set-up.
能迅速进出
Fast roads in and out.
离大路够远 不会有目击者
Far enough out for there to be no witnesses.
但又没太远 会让人起疑
Not so far that you'd think you'd be en route to Timbuktu.
有道理
Makes sense.
是这样的
Now here's the thing.
如果你能再帮我个忙
If you could go the extra mile for me...
说你跟科尔来过这里
say you came here with Cole,
我们就能快乐地结案了
we could all sign off from this happy.
怎么说
How's that work?
科尔带你来了这里
Cole brought you here,
跟你说他有黑帮关系
told you he had underworld connections,
从他年轻时就有了
had had since he was a lad,
还想你或许会愿意多挣点钱
thought you might be susceptible to earning a few quid.
有什么问题吗
Problem?
我开始觉得
It's beginning to sound like
这是我最好别掺和的事
something I'd be smart to stay well out of.
我也这么觉得 伙计 但我不能
Me too, mate, but I can't.
但反腐部就这样嘛
But that's Anti-corruption for you.
黑斯廷斯从不放过任何事 是吧
Hastings never lets anything drop, does he?
抱歉
Sorry.
你瞧 你这就让我担心了
You see, now you've got me worried.
-不必 -但我是担心
- No need. - No, but I am, though.
-真的 -哥们
- I am. - Mate.
我是吗
Am I, though?
我哥们吗
My mate?
当然
Sure.
是吗
Yeah?
那好吧
Okay, then.
"那好吧"什么
"Okay, then" what?
-我可以指望你 -干什么
- I can rely on you. - To?
去提供证词
To provide a statement.
你去提供证词
You provide a statement
说科尔曾吹嘘过他的黑帮人脉
saying Cole boasted of underworld connections
还企图招募你
and attempted to recruit you
加入一个秘密的黑警网络
into a clandestine network of corrupt police officers.
该死
Shit!
我最好别一下累着了
I'd better not overdo it.
你说你为了德雷登处理掉了只猫
You said you got rid of a cat because of Dryden.
你为什么要再提起那事
Why would you bring that up again?
因为反腐12组能拿到警官的病例
Because AC-12 can access an officer's medical records.
不是只猫
It wasn't the cat.
你打算评判我吗
Are you going to sit in judgment?
不
No.
反腐12组先是因为我
First AC-12 make a case against me
把钱都花在了照顾我妈上而起诉我
'cause I spent all my money caring for my mother
现在我又怎么了
and now I'm what?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
-那一定让你很难过 -还用说吗
- It must have been very upsetting for you. - You think?
把一个
Bringing something
鲜活可爱的生命带来这里
alive and lovely into this place...
怎么回事
What happened?
迈克和他妻子 他们没要孩子
Mike and his wife, they didn't have kids.
那不是他们的计划
It wasn't part of the plan.
你跟他谈过吗
Did you talk to him about it?
我试了
I tried.
他不肯承认那是他的
He denied it was his.
那肯定很艰难
It must have been very difficult.
独自面对
Coping on your own.
那是我做过的最糟的事
It's the worst thing I've ever done.
这辈子都会是的
It will be as long as I live.
我还是走吧
I'd better go.
-你休息吧 -嗯
- You should get some rest. - Yeah.
我不睡觉
I don't sleep.
你呢
Do you?
-早 长官 -早
- Morning, sir. - Morning.
我的工作车有点小麻烦
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表