剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
28日审核
28.
为什么
Why?
质量管理在响应关于
Quality Control are responding to complaints
非重点失踪案没得到积极处理的投诉
that non high-priority missing persons are being down processed.
我们得拿出点行动来
We've got to be seen to take action.
这是因为我没替你打掩护
This is because I didn't cover for you.
我有一屋子能打四五分的警探
I got a room full of detectives scoring fours and fives.
经过了伏击的灾难
After that balls-up at the ambush,
你至多也就两分
you're a two at best.
我会找人力资源部的
I'm taking this to HR.
找巴特勒的太太去吧
Take it to Butler's missus...
或是华♥莱♥士♥的孩子
Wallace's kids.
小组还有谁
Who's on this unit?
你
You.
还有呢
And?
我会找个警员来的
I'll find some DC or other.
如果还有谁乐意跟你一起工作的话
If there's one who'll work with you.
没人指责你什么
'Nobody's blaming you,
如果那是埃克斯的指示
I mean, if those were Akers' instructions.'
是埃克斯选的路线
'Akers chose the route?'
对
'Yeah.'
车队左转进入了长巷路
'The vehicles turned left into Long Lane?'
对
'Yeah.'
你没质疑这决定吗
'You didn't question that decision?'
没 长官
'No, sir.'
电脑出问题了
Computer on the blink?
我老派
I'm an old-fashioned girl.
我听了带子
I listened to the tape.
你不是不想参与吗
Thought you didn't want to get involved.
是丹顿选的路线
Denton picked the route.
-我们不能确定 -还想推给简·埃克斯
- We don't know that. - And tried to pin it on Jane Akers.
她是紧张
She was nervous.
最简单的招数了 怪罪死人
Easiest ploy in the world - blame the dead person.
-可以进来吗 长官 -当然
- May I, sir? - Sure.
她说 "虽然我上报了他失踪
She said, 'Just because I reported him missing
不代表我想把他找回来"
doesn't mean I wanted him back!'
好了 各位 都谁去酒吧
Alright, lads, who's for the pub?
不 该你请了
No, it's your round.
谢谢你们今天抽时间见我
Thank you for making time to see me today.
正如我在电♥话♥上跟你们说的
As I told you on the telephone,
我领导了一个新成立的小组
I'm heading up a newly-formed unit
接手了对卡莉的搜寻
that's taken over the search for Carly.
我们愿尽力帮忙
Anything we can do to help.
她失踪前
Before she went missing,
你们注意到卡莉的行为有什么异常了吗
did you notice anything unusual about Carly's behavior?
她一直很叛逆
She'd always been difficult.
我们接收的很多孩子都是这样
A lot of them are that we take in.
她的叛逆具体有什么表现
And how did her difficult nature manifest itself?
我们尽量让他们待在学校 不要晚归
You try and make them stay in school, not go out late.
如果他们出去 也可能是去看电影
If they go out, maybe it's the pictures.
卡莉恢复了以前的恶习
Carly drifted back into her old ways,
至少按他们的说法是
or what they said were her old ways.
晚归 喝酒 抽烟
Out late, drinking, smoking...
还滥交
Boys too.
我们在她房♥里发现了一个用过的安全套
We found a used condom in her room.
我们尽量不想逼得她远离我们
We did our best not to push her away.
什么事
Yeah?
我们想问你几个问题 长官
Just wanted to ask you a couple of questions, ma'am.
你们如果想问话 应该先依法发出通告
Which should take place following legal notice
并且是在我的警♥察♥联合会代表陪同下
in the presence of my Police Federation rep.
如果你想 那样也可以 长官
We could do all that, if you prefer, ma'am,
但你是作为目击者接受询问 不是嫌疑人
but you're being interviewed as a witness not a suspect.
这话我之前也听过
Yeah. I've heard that one before.
我们得尽职 抱歉
We had a job to do. I'm sorry.
但因为你的配合 我们的调查得以展开
But thanks to your co-operation, our investigation is moving on.
这不是陷阱 长官
Look, this isn't a trap, ma'am.
你是唯一仍在世的接触过埃克斯警长的人
You're the last living person to have had contact with DS Akers.
我们需要确立她当晚的精神状态
We need to form a view of her mental state that night.
好吧
Alright.
她当时状态如何
How was she behaving?
她...
She was er...
她很焦躁
She was on edge...
紧张
nervous.
我觉得她很紧张
I'd say very nervous.
她可曾说明
Did she give any reason
她为何没联♥系♥她自己的小队
why she wasn't in contact with her own team?
-没有 -她提到任何程序了吗
- No, she didn't. - Did she refer to any process?
抱歉 头儿 你说你想马上拿到这个
Sorry, gaffer, you said you wanted these straightaway.
是的 谢谢
That's right. Thank you.
这是我的新警员 凯特·福斯特
That's my new DC, Kate Foster.
你刚刚说什么
You were saying?
埃克斯警长可曾提及
Did DS Akers refer to any process of
向她上级汇报她行动的程序
clearing her actions with her superiors?
没有
No, she didn't.
她可曾谈及她其他队友所扮演的角色
Did she discuss any role played by other members of her team?
没有
No, she didn't.
在你看来 埃克斯警长都在跟谁合作
As far as you could tell, who was DS Akers working with?
在我看来
As far as I could tell...
埃克斯警长似乎是在一人行动
DS Akers appeared to be working alone.
这帮助很大 谢谢 长官
That's been very helpful. Thank you, ma'am.
我让凯特去看看有什么行动选择
I asked Kate to check out the operational options.
我们都没料到她能那么快就潜进去
Neither of us suspected she'd get embedded so quickly.
丹顿手下正好缺个警员
It was an unfulfilled post for Denton's DC.
提前告诉我一声也好
Well, a heads-up would've been nice.
你想跟我吵吗
Do you want a row?
再说你跑去再次询问丹顿
What the hell were you doing there, anyway,
是想干什么
interviewing Denton again?
我们又不能调查埃克斯
We're not allowed to investigate Akers so
我就去找丹顿打听她
I asked Denton about her.
真是有创意 小史
Full marks for ingenuity, son.
如果埃克斯是内应呢
Supposing Akers was the inside woman?
抱歉 史蒂夫
Sorry, Steve.
好啊 亲爱的
Alright, darling?
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
史蒂夫 这是贱内
Steve, meet the trouble and strife.
你来过这儿吗 史蒂夫
You been here before, Steve?
没有 看上去不错
I haven't. No. Looks a nice place.
是啊 我们听说这里很棒 是吧 亲爱的
Yeah, we've heard some good things, haven't we, love?
说到很棒的东西
And speaking of good things...
我没迟到吧 抱歉
I'm not late, am I? Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
-我是萝欣 -乔治娅
- I'm Roisin. - Georgia.
喝酒吗 史蒂夫
Drink, Steve?
我这杯啤酒还没喝完呢 谢谢
I'm still on this beer. Thanks.
乔治娅
Georgia?
有人想喝红酒吗
Anyone fancy wine?
-好 请拿酒单来 -你在喝啤酒啊
- Yep. Wine list, please. - Oh, you're on beer.
你想来一杯吗 抱歉 请来杯啤酒
Do you want one? Sorry, a beer here, please.
史蒂夫在反腐部待了一年了
So, Steve's been at AC for a year now.
每一天都仿佛有一辈子那么漫长
And every day has felt like a lifetime.
那我得跟您一个年纪了 长官
That'd make me about your age, sir.
他还很喜欢说笑话 这不要脸的小...
He also likes to banter, the cheeky wee...
-混... -泰德
- Bast... - Ted!
...子 我是想说"不要脸的小子"
Boy. I was gonna say 'cheeky wee boy'.
你是新加入泰德小组的
You're new to Ted's unit?
从持械抢劫调过来的
Transferred from Armed Robbery.
那你肯定能适应这里
You'll be at home here, then...
瞧瞧这价格
with these prices.
谢谢
Thanks.
您真是太客气了 谢谢 长官
That was very generous. Thanks, sir.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表