剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Well, until we get the CPS to agree
普萨德豁免权的条件 我们陷入了僵局
the terms of Prasad's immunity, we're stuck.
没有普萨德的证词 德雷登这里也一样
And we're stuck on Dryden without Prasad's testimony.
有太多的不确定了
There's too many ifs and buts.
所以我们得让德雷登来填补空白 长官
That's why we need to fill in the gaps with Dryden, sir.
我们能拿到足够证据 长官
We'll pass the evidence threshold, sir.
如果不逮捕他 就没法进展
We can't do much more without arresting him.
他要不是副警♥察♥局长 我们早去逮捕他了
We would've done if he weren't the DCC, eh?
是啊
Yeah.
去吧
Do it.
-是 长官 -是 长官
- Sir. - Sir.
是 长官
Sir.
怎么回事
What's going on?
可以请你跟我们来吗 长官
Would you come with us, please, sir?
-去哪 -我们在东密德兰警局做了安排
- Where? - We've made an arrangement with East Midlands.
黑斯廷斯警司认为
Superintendent Hastings felt
如此最为妥当
that was the most sensitive way to proceed.
是工作 亲爱的 给我们点时间
Work, love. Give us a minute.
拜托了
Please.
我不会让你们轻轻松松的
I'm not gonna make this easy for you.
迈克尔·德雷登 你得随我们去接受询问
Michael Dryden, you're to accompany us for questioning.
我们现在不逮捕你 但如果你不从
We're not arresting you at this time but if you do not comply,
我们便只能逮捕你
then we will be forced to arrest you.
你俩回家去吧 过了睡觉时间了
Get home, the pair of you. Past your bedtime.
我们哪都不会去的 长官
We're not going anywhere, sir...
除非你跟我们走
unless you're coming with us.
迈克尔·德雷登 我要逮捕你
Michael Dryden, I am arresting you.
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything
但如果被问及时你有所隐瞒
but it may harm your defense if you fail to mention, when questioned,
可能会对你的辩护不利
something you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be used in evidence.
-想喝一杯吗 -不
- Do you want a drink? - No.
不 坐吧 亲爱的
No. Sit down, love.
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
那个巡游的事
About the cruise.
是我高兴得太早了
I got ahead of myself.
你让我抱有希望
You got my hopes up.
如果你做不到 又何必
Why, if you couldn't follow through?
跟工作有关
It was to do with work.
我必须做正确的事
I had to do the right thing.
好吧
Okay.
只要你做了正确的事
Well, as long as you got to do the right thing...
那就没关系了
that's okay, then.
多亏我们
'Thanks to sterling work
最专门的小组之一的杰出工作
by one of this force's most highly-specialized units,
两名实施了
the two gunmen responsible for
9·5伏击案的枪手现已落网
the 5th of September ambush are now in our hands.
今天是重大的一天 对于本警队
Now, this is a momentous day for this police force,
对于法律
for the rule of law...
更重要的 是对于我们四位牺牲同志的
and, most importantly, for the grieving families...
悲伤亲属
of our four fallen comrades.'
本次询问的形式与任何其他嫌疑人一样
Format of this interview is the same as with any other suspect.
你现在无权被至少高一阶的
You no longer have the right to be questioned
警官询问
by an officer at least one rank superior.
对迈克尔·爱德华·德雷登进行询问
Interview with Michael Edward Dryden
在场者 他的事务律师
in the presence of his solicitor
阿诺特警长 弗莱明警员
by DS Arnott, DC Fleming.
可以开始了吗 长官
May I begin, sir?
我已被关押八小时了
I've already been in custody for eight hours.
你们最好赶紧开始 时间不多了
You'd better get a move on. Clock's ticking.
9月5日晚
In respect of the night of the 5th of September,
伏击那晚
the night of the ambush,
你接到了来自丹顿督察的电♥话♥
you received a phone call from DI Denton.
我们说过这事了
We've covered this.
还有一个问题需要进一步审视
Well, one question requires further examination.
在那通来电之前
Prior to the call,
你跟丹顿督察是否有 有怎样的关系
what was your relationship - if any - with DI Denton?
两件事 一 没有什么关系
Two things. One, there was no relationship.
二 此事在本次调查范围之外
Two, this lies outside the parameters of the investigation.
我们有权调查一切与伏击案相关的事
We're at liberty to investigate any connection to the ambush,
伏击案的谋划者 据传谋划者
its conspirators and its alleged conspirators.
我可以继续吗 长官
May I continue, sir?
-看来是可以的 -你以前认识她吗
- Apparently you may. - Did you know her?
是的 我们一起在犯罪分♥析♥干过
Yes, we worked together in Crime Analysis,
那是大概五年前时长六个月的任职
a six-month posting, about five years ago.
丹顿督察那晚当值
DI Denton was on duty that night,
其实是替乔瑟夫·巴洛督察
covering for Inspector Joseph Barlow.
巴洛督察受你的邀请
Inspector Barlow was invited by you
去参加了犯罪行政研讨会
to attend a Crime Executive seminar.
是我办公室 不是我邀请的
By my office. Not by me.
犯罪行政会议每月一次
The Crime Executive meets once a month.
我们常规性地邀请各官阶和专业的警官去
We regularly invite officers of all ranks and specializations.
如果巴洛当时没去
If Barlow hadn't been there,
他就会是伏击当晚的
he would have been the duty inspector
当值督察 而不是丹顿
the night of the ambush, not Denton.
是名单表上排到他了
The names come up on a list.
巴洛不是被选出来的 只是巧合
Barlow wasn't cherry-picked. It's a coincidence.
但你承认
But you accept,
-因为你的邀请... -是个巧合
- as a result of your invitation... - It's a coincidence.
不幸的巧合 继续吧
An unfortunate one. Move on.
与丹顿督察通话时 你称她为琳达
On the call from DI Denton, you addressed her as Linda.
是吗
Did I?
据丹顿说 你是那么喊她的
According to Denton, that's what you called her.
我不懂你们什么意思
I don't get where you're going with this.
一个理论是 你是想向你妻子隐瞒
One theory would be that you were trying to conceal to your wife
你接到了丹顿督察的电♥话♥
that you were receibving a call from DI Denton.
不是这样的
And that'd be wrong.
据丹顿说
According to Denton's statement,
你们共事时
when you worked together,
你们的关系超出了单纯的工作关系
your relationship went beyond the purely professional.
先是半吊子理论 现在又是含沙射影
First half-baked theories, now innuendo.
你们是想被起诉错误逮捕吧
You must want to face a suit for wrongful arrest.
-你否认与琳赛·丹顿有婚外情 -是的
- You deny an affair with Lindsay Denton? - I do.
你否认你们曾在她家
You deny spending nights together
和女王纹章旅馆 还有其他地方
at her residence and the Queen's Arms hotel,
共度夜晚
among other places?
我坚决否认跟琳赛·丹顿有婚外情
I strenuously deny an affair with Lindsay Denton.
婚外情跟性关系未必是一回事
An affair isn't necessarily the same as sexual relations.
你是否跟琳赛·丹顿有性关系
Have you had sexual relations with Lindsay Denton?
我需要"性关系"的定义
I need a definition of "sexual relations".
请容我来 长官
If I may, sir.
就本次调查而言
For the purpose of this investigation,
一个人发生性关系
a person engages in sexual relations
是指此人有意进行 接受或引发
when the person knowingly engages and receives or causes...
接触某人的生殖器 肛♥门♥ 腹股沟
contact with the genitalia, anus, groin,
胸部 大腿内侧或臀部
breast, inner thigh or buttocks of any person
意在激发或满足性♥欲♥
with an intent to arouse or gratify sexual desire.
"接触"意为有意
"Contact" means intentional touching,
直接或隔着衣物触摸
either directly or through clothing.
我上过她几次
I shagged her a couple of times.
她是个报复心重的女人 我就甩了她
She was a bunny-boiler and I moved on.
显然 她想要我们更近一步
Obviously, she wanted there to be more to it.
女士 请你查看文件夹中的3号♥文件
Ma'am, if you'd kindly refer to Document 3 in your folder,
可以看到签字授权书
you'll see signed authority
用以查阅你委托人的电讯记录
to access your client's telecommunication records.
我看到黑斯廷斯警司的签名了
I see Superintendent Hastings' signature.
长官 请查看文件夹中的4号♥文件
Sir, if you'd kindly refer to Document 4 in your folder,
可以看到该记录
you'll see said records
与今年8月16日相关的部分
relating to the 16th of August of this year.
-我看到了 -可以看到晚9:33时有通电♥话♥
- I see them. - You'll see a call was made at 9:33pm,
是你的手♥机♥打的
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表