剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
-谢谢 长官 -不客气
- Thanks, sir. - Pleasure.
认识你们很高兴
Very lovely meeting you both.
那明天见了
See you tomorrow, then.
晚安
Night.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night, night. - Night, night.
-晚安 头儿 -晚安
- Night, boss. - Night.
需要搭车吗
Do you need a lift?
大巴站就在那边
Bus stop's just here.
我走那边
I'm that way.
你可以开车吗
Are you okay to drive?
想喝杯睡前酒吗
Do you fancy a night cap?
你要什么
What are you having?
我请客吧 我坚持
I'll get these, I insist.
好 啤酒 他们有的就行
Alright, beer - whatever they've got.
来一杯...佩罗尼
Pint of er...Peroni,
半杯比尔森
half a pilsner...
双份伏特加
and a double vodka.
谢谢你了
Thank you for that.
你一直想去那里的
You always wanted to try the place.
是因为我把你骗了出来吗
I got you out on false pretences, is that it?
我没觉得有什么维持假象的紧迫必要
I didn't detect any pressing reason for keeping up appearances.
我是他们的头儿
I'm their boss.
还付了账
And picking up the bill.
真是锦上添花
That really took the prize.
是做给我看的吗
For my benefit, was it?
对瓶吹了
Bottles now?
早上还得工作
Work in the morning.
那个啊
That little thing.
我刚到时
When I first arrived,
你跟黑斯廷斯单独在办公室里说了什么
what did you say to Hastings when you were alone in the office?
就是谈行动范围
Just talking operational parameters.
你真不会撒谎
You're such a crap liar.
我就是想多了解了解你
I just wanted to know more about you.
好吧
Alright.
以下是关于我的三个说法 有一个是不实的
Here are three facts about me but one of them is false.
你要吃不了兜着走了 特罗曼
You've bitten off more than you can chew, Trotman.
这可是我的工作
I do this for a living.
那我们就走着瞧吧
Well, let's see, shall we?
我是个厉害的女骑手
I'm a gifted horsewoman.
我11岁时曾赢过诗歌♥大赛
I won a poetry competition when I was 11.
我有不为人知的高超台球技艺
I'm a secret pool hustler.
你连台球杆该用哪头都分不清
You don't know one end of a pool cue from the other.
难道一个男人
Is it so hard to comprehend
想跟妻子度过一晚上就那么难理解吗
a man wanting to spend the evening with his wife?
这让我也不好受
This hurts me too.
这样做可太蠢了
This is a really stupid idea.
-是啊 最好还是别了 -还是别了
- Yeah, best not. - Best not.
对了 哪个说法是不实的
Which was the false one, by the way?
那是姑娘家的秘密
A girl never tells.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我...再...也...不...忍♥...了
I will...not... take...it...anymore!
多谢 保持联♥系♥
Yeah, thanks for that. Stay in touch.
谢谢
Cheers.
医院来消息了
News from the hospital.
医生今天晚些时候会尝试给证人拔掉呼吸机
The docs are gonna try the witness off the ventilator later on today,
他在好转
he's on the mend.
我们什么时候能询问他
When do we get to interview him?
放心 我们一脚已经进门了
Rest assured, our foot is in the door.
如果有谁知道问题的答案 非他莫属
If anyone's got answers to the questions, he has.
昨晚挺开心的
It's good craic last night,
是吧 你俩
you two, huh?
这真是帮倒忙
This is so reductive.
我很担心
I'm concerned.
现在缺乏新消息 我们要怎么填补空缺
There's a news vacuum and what do we use to fill it?
警♥察♥局长跟我一样担心
Well, the Chief Constable's as concerned as I am
可能有警♥察♥参与共谋的事被泄露出去
about any leak that a police officer might have been an accomplice.
我们打算利用反恐法来掩盖住此事
We're looking at using anti-terror legislation to keep a lid on it.
你不能请他们来吃饭又不上甜点
You can't invite them to dinner and not serve pudding.
我需要一个突破
I need a breakthrough.
我不是那意思
I didn't say that.
但我们得控制住那些混♥蛋♥
We need to keep the bastards onside, that's all.
副警♥察♥局长德雷登
Deputy Chief Dryden!
-还能向我们透露点什么吗 -可以接受提问吗
- Any more you can tell us? - Time for a question?
你们是否接近查到凶手了
Are you any nearer finding those responsible?
我们在追查多条有成效的线索
We're pursuing several productive lines of inquiry.
我对调查的进展很满意
I'm very pleased with progress of the investigation.
但有嫌疑人了吗
Yeah. But do you have any suspects?
案情很快会有突破
A breakthrough is imminent.
副警♥察♥局长德雷登 还能再透露点什么吗
Deputy Chief Dryden, any more you can tell us?
副警♥察♥局长迈克尔·德雷登
'Deputy Chief Constable Michael Dryden
亲自负责了此案的调查
has taken personal charge of the investigation.'
案情很快会有突破
'A breakthrough is imminent.'
傻♥逼♥
Knob!
需要我做什么吗 头儿
Anything I can do, boss?
我就是去跑个腿 半小时就回来
I just need to run an errand. Be back in half an hour.
-要我送你吗 -不用
- Drive you? - No need.
-电讯部 -弗莱明警员
- 'Telecommunications.' - DC Fleming.
请求紧急查询
Request an urgent identification
一部付费电♥话♥最后拨♥打♥的号♥码
on the last number dialed from a payphone
电♥话♥位于山脊路街和桑德赫斯特巷街口
on corner of Ridgeway Street and Sandhurst Lane.
-收到 -谢谢
- 'Received.' - Thanks.
尽快回复我
Get back to me as soon as you can.
弗莱明警员
DC Fleming.
弗莱明警员 我们查到了你请求的通话信息
'DC Fleming, we have the call ID you requested.'
说
Go ahead.
是综合医院的主机号♥码
'It's the main switchboard number of the general hospital.'
谢谢
Thanks.
凯特
Kate?
丹顿刚用一部付费电♥话♥打去了医院
Denton just made a call to the hospital from a payphone.
快赶去 史蒂夫 查看下证人情况
Get over there, Steve, and check on the witness.
乔治娅
Georgia.
阿诺特警长
DS Arnott.
史蒂夫 我打给了医院
Steve, I've been onto the hospital.
守卫不接听
There's no answer from the guardian,
我在让别人试了
I've got someone else trying again.
你们赶快赶过去
You just get up there as fast as you can, okay?
六楼
'Fifth floor.'
守卫呢
Where's the guards?
准备好了吗
Good to go?
嗯
Yeah.
确定吗
Sure?
嗯
Yeah.
护士 守卫哪...
Nurse? Where's...
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表