剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
conspiracy to murder carries a life sentence.
这次就不是红色通告了
This will not be a Red Notice.
我会提起全套刑事诉讼
I will go for the full criminal prosecution.
你得交待了
You need to start talking.
马上
Now.
长官 你好吗
Hi, ma'am. How are you?
挺好的
Yeah, fine.
你可以跟我去个犯罪现场吗
Would you be prepared to accompany me to a crime scene?
或许能帮我们找到卡莉·科克
It may help us find Carly Kirk.
-去哪 -边缘公园火车站
- Where? - Edge Park Railway Station.
好的 没问题
Yeah, absolutely.
我跟你共事时
When I worked with you,
我亲眼看到了找到卡莉对你多重要
I saw first-hand how much it meant to you, finding Carly.
只是尽职而已
Just doing my job.
你不用伪装自己 长官
You don't have to put up a front, ma'am.
失踪人口案有时很能牵动你的心
With missing persons, sometimes you can feel a connection.
我们又不是机器
We're not machines.
现在我们知道卡莉可能还活着
Well, now we know that Carly might be alive,
她跟德雷登来这里的事可能对找到她很关键
her visit here with Dryden may be crucial to finding her.
我很想找到她
I'd like to find her.
哪怕只为确认她没事
Just to know that she's okay.
我觉得你那晚也在这里
I think you were here that evening.
我觉得你能帮我们找到她
I think you can help us find her.
当时还有谁在
Who else was here?
我不知道
I wouldn't know.
亚历克斯·坎贝尔 即受保护证人汤米·亨特
Alex Campbell, aka Tommy Hunter, the protected witness.
对不起 凯特 我帮不了你
I'm sorry, Kate, but I can't help you.
卡莉现在处境很危险
Carly's in terrible danger.
天知道她可能遭遇了什么
God only knows what might be happening to her.
这里到底发生了什么 琳赛
What happened here, Lindsay?
我不知道 因为我当时没在
I don't know because I wasn't here.
你为什么不告诉我实话
Why don't you just tell me the truth?
我想回家了
I want to go home now.
谢谢
Thanks.
-我喜欢你的项链 -什么
- I like your necklace. - Sorry?
你的项链 很漂亮
Your necklace is really pretty.
谢谢
Thanks.
我妈妈给我的
My mum gave it to me.
你真幸运
Lucky you.
没什么特别的 就是条廉价的
Don't think it's anything special. It's just a cheap one.
我是说你有会送你漂亮东西的妈妈
I meant that you have a mum that gives you nice things.
-起来 下去 -等等
- Get up. Get up. Go. - Wait.
行了 赶紧把她带上车
For Christ's sake! Just get her in the car!
-快点 -你个小荡♥妇♥
- Come on! - You wee tramp!
过来 给我过来
Come here. Come here to me. Come here!
过来 你给我过来
Come here, you! Come here!
这下可好
Now you've done it!
你动我电脑了
Been messing with my computer?
你老♥毛♥病又犯了
You been up to your old habits?
我真该举报你
I should report you.
让人去翻你的硬盘吗
And have somebody trawling through your hard drive,
就凭你的记录
with your track record?
亚历克斯·坎贝尔
Alex Campbell?
我得去药店
I need to get to the chemist.
丹顿督察
DI Denton.
这辆车是注册在亚历克斯·坎贝尔名下的
This vehicle's registered to Alex Campbell.
抱歉 有什么事吗 督察
My apologies. How can I help you, Inspector?
这辆车与对一个女孩的袭击案有关
The vehicle's linked to a reported assault on a girl.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
没有问题
No. No problem.
我肯定是找错人了
I think I must have the wrong person.
那祝你愉快 督察
Well, you have a good day, Inspector.
抱歉找到了你家里来 长官
Sorry to disturb you at home, ma'am.
我可以进去吗
Can I come in, please?
你对坎贝尔先生知道什么 长官
What do you know about Mr. Campbell, ma'am?
我不想说
I'd rather not say.
你离开得很匆忙
You left pretty sharpish.
或许你并非去执行公务
Maybe you weren't acting in an official capacity.
我就不该卷进来
I shouldn't have got involved.
你已经卷进来了 长官
You are involved, ma'am.
-什么意思 -意思就是
- Meaning? - Meaning...
我希望我们能达成共同目标
that I was hoping we could develop a common purpose.
-我看不可能 -那姑娘
- I don't think so. - The girl...
她才15岁
You know she's only 15.
妓♥女♥ 毒品 枪♥支♥
Girls, drugs, guns.
他一直受法律保护 现在也是
He's been under the law and he still is.
我们还不能动他
And we can't touch him for it.
是啊
Right.
这个姑娘
This girl...
他们拿毒品控制她
they've drugged her,
逼她卖♥♥身 打她
they've pimped her, they've beat her.
他们对她百般虐待
There isn't anything they haven't done to her
而且不会停止的
and won't keep doing.
所以我们想想怎么救这姑娘吧
So let's start talking about saving this girl's life.
我逮捕他 带他去4街警局
I'll arrest him, I'll bring him in to 4th Street Station.
不可能的
It's not gonna happen.
他有豁免权 动不了
He's got immunity. He's untouchable.
但他休想逃脱罪责
But he can't get away with it.
他是逃脱不了
No, he can't.
你什么意思
What are you suggesting?
我不知道我能不能信任你
I don't know if I can trust you.
如果是要救一个15岁的女孩
If it comes to saving the life of a 15-year-old girl,
你可以信任我
then yes, you can.
得做得够巧妙
It's gotta be done right.
他很聪明 没那么容易拿下他
He's smart. He won't be taken down easily.
你会在做当值督察时参与进来
You'll get involved when you're on call as duty inspector.
-不行 -还有其他势力对他感兴趣
- No. - There are other parties interested in him.
为了你自己好 你知道得越少越好
The less you know, the better, for your own good.
你能拿到关于那女孩的情报
You'll get the information you need about the girl.
再之后
After that...
你真在乎他的下场吗
..Do you care what happens to him?
真的在乎吗
Do you? Really?
显然 我们还能以其他方式帮你
And obviously we can help you in other ways.
别说你不需要
Don't tell me you don't need it.
不
No.
我们已经一起卷进来了 琳赛
We're already involved in this together, Lindsay.
就好好地
There'll be a nice...
平静地
calm...
有序地把证人交出来 不逞英雄
orderly handover of the witness, no heroics.
不带枪
Definitely no guns.
大家都能全身而退
Everybody walks away.
大家都能赢
Everybody wins.
但今晚我离开之前
But before I leave here tonight...
我需要个保证
..I need the reassurance
你跟我一样有把柄
that you have got as much to lose as I do.
收下钱
Take the money.
好好用
Enjoy it.
她加入了
She's in.
她想知道名字吗
She want to know names?
不想
No.
很好
Good.
她挺聪明
Good for her.
为了送我进来花了那么多钱
'All that money getting me in here.'
你还得考虑自己的生活呢
You've got your own life to think of.
不 妈妈 别
No, Mum, don't.
-我的人生已经完了 -别那么说
- My life's finished. - Don't say that.
我必须说出来
I have to say it.
你得去过你的生活了
You've got to live yours...
别错过了它
..Before it passes you by.
去他的
Oh, fuck this.
她在搞什么鬼
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表