剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
去见你们的警探是男的
The detective that visited you was male?
对
Yes.
年龄呢
Age?
25 to 35? 35 to 45?
25到35
25 to 35.
种族
Ethnicity.
白人 加勒比黑人 亚裔
White, Afro-Caribbean, Asian?
亚裔
Asian.
德雷登8月16日晚
CCTV of the event at City Hall
出席的市政厅活动的监控
attended by Dryden on the night of 16th August.
多少盘带子
How many tapes have we got?
我数字化到一盘光碟上了
I got them digitized onto a single disc.
好啊
Brilliant.
我怎么就从没被邀请到这种场合去
Why don't I ever get invited to these do's?
德雷登在那儿
There's Dryden.
你需要协助吗
'Do you require assistance?'
我们得回去
We have to go back.
那不可能
'That's not possible.'
我最后对她说的话不能是谎言
I can't let the last thing I said be a lie.
我们得回去 我得告诉她实话
We have to go back. I have to tell her the truth.
怎么回事
What happened?
别拿那个
Don't do that.
-你能够到电♥话♥吗 -好像能
- You got a phone you can reach? - I think so.
叫救护车
Call the ambulance.
打电♥话♥
Make the call.
快打电♥话♥
Make the call!
我找不到电♥话♥了
I can't find my phone.
停车
Stop!
不是
No.
不是
No.
不是
No.
不是
No.
警♥察♥
Police.
警♥察♥ 你在哪
Police. Where are you?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
别害怕
Don't be frightened.
请出来 让我们看到你 你不会受到伤害的
Please come out where we can see you. You won't be harmed.
她在这下面
She's down here.
警♥察♥ 自己出来
Police. Show yourself.
出来
Come on.
丹顿督察 是你吗 长官
DI Denton. Is that you, ma'am?
我们接到了你的狱警的报♥警♥电♥话♥
We got a triple nine call from your prison officer.
停下
Stop.
是他
That's him.
苔丝
Tessa?
-好像是 -我确定
- I think so. - I know.
就是他
That's him.
看
See?
别害怕 长官
Don't be alarmed, ma'am.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我们会带你去安全地带的 长官
We'll get you somewhere safe, ma'am.
来吧
There you go.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
卡莉·科克的朋友说她的男友是亚裔
Carly Kirk's mate described her boyfriend as being Asian.
大概35左右 长相不错
Around mid-'30s, good-looking.
人称马特
Went by the name of Matt.
马尼什·普萨德
Manish Prasad.
波克大道的现役风化组警官
He's a serving vice officer at Polk Avenue.
寄养父母指认他
And the foster parents identified him
就是去他们家的人
as the one who came to their house.
这是他的一位队友
And this is one of his team.
杰里米·科尔
Jeremy Cole.
就是他
That's him.
乔治娅是我们自己人杀的
Georgia was killed by one of ours.
我很遗憾 史蒂夫
I'm sorry, Steve.
天呐
Christ.
-我们该去找头儿 -对 等等
- We ought to take this to the gaffer. - Yes. Wait.
等等
Hang on.
好 来了
Right, here goes.
该死
Shit.
好了 长官 我们得带你回去
Right, ma'am, we've got to take you back.
严格讲 长官 你逃脱了合法羁押
Technically, ma'am, you've escaped from lawful custody.
谢谢你们没铐我
Thanks for not cuffing me.
职业礼节而已
It's a professional courtesy.
我们得拿去给头儿看
We need to show this to the gaffer.
等等 倒回去
Wait, go back.
怎么了
What?
那是卡莉·科克
That's Carly Kirk.
这不是你们的车
This isn't your vehicle.
我们遇到了点问题 征用了这辆
We had some problems. Commandeered this one.
上车
Jump in.
我们别做什么会对我不利的事
Well, let's not do anything that's gonna make me look bad.
无线电通报 说我在配合你们
All right? Just radio in, tell them that I'm co-operating
我们正在赶往最近的警局
and that we're en route to the nearest station.
听您的 长官
Whatever you say, ma'am.
救命
Help!
不要
Please.
救命 停车
Help! Stop the car!
不要 救命 停车 停车
Please. Help! Stop the car! Stop the car!
各巡警注意
'All patrols, all patrols,
留意一名逃脱羁押的女性
observations for a female who's escaped from custody.
琳赛·丹顿 北欧白人女性 35到40岁
Lindsay Denton, IC1 female, mid to late 30s.
-高个 长黑发 -救命
- Tall, long dark hair.' - Help me!
救命
Help me!
各巡警注意 重复
'All patrols, all patrols, repeat,
琳赛·丹顿已逃脱羁押
Lindsay Denton is escaped from custody.'
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表