剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
from a statement you gave to the press on August 9th.
在其中 你表达了不满 你的话是
In it, you express disapproval for, in your words...
"讨厌的罪犯应该
"Repugnant offenders who should
被取消免遭起诉的权利"
have their immunity from prosecution taken away."
其中一位这样的罪犯正是约翰·汤马斯·亨特
One such offender being John Thomas Hunter.
也就是汤米·亨特 那位受保护证人
Aka Tommy Hunter, the protected witness.
我们有录像 亨特表示了他有意勒索你
We have Hunter on tape, stating his intention to blackmail you.
录音记录 我向嫌疑人展示了
For the tape, I'm presenting the suspect
纳入证据的照片
with photographs entered in evidence.
证据编号♥H86734-D
Evidence number H86734 - D.
你认得照片上的男人吗
Do you recognize the man on this photograph?
是我
It's...me.
-请大声说以便录音 -是我
- Speak up for the tape. - It's me.
那女孩呢
And the girl?
不知道
Don't know.
录音记录 我向嫌疑人展示了
For the tape, I'm presenting the suspect
纳入证据的照片
with photographs entered in evidence,
证据编号♥H86734-A到C以及E到K
evidence number H86734 - A to C - E to K.
那是你和那名女性
That's you and the female.
显然的
Plainly.
这些照片拍下了什么事
What's happening in these photographs?
-那女孩是谁 -我不知道
- Who's the girl? - I don't know.
在照片里你看上去跟她挺熟的
You appear to know her well in these photos.
-"看上去" -这是卡莉·科克
- "Appear" to. - This is Carly Kirk.
她被看到为8月16日的
She was seen working as part of the catering team
市政厅宴会餐饮承办团队工作
at the reception at City Hall on the 16th of August.
卡莉·科克才15岁
Carly Kirk is 15 years old.
我...
I...
不...
No...
她看上去没那么小
She looked older.
那有多大 18岁吗
How old? 18?
卡莉·科克是个无助的小姑娘
Carly Kirk was a vulnerable young girl,
被马尼什·普萨德警长培养过
groomed by DS Manish Prasad.
你跟普萨德在风化组共事过
You worked with Prasad in Vice.
这是你们俩
Here you are together.
普萨德给你提供年轻姑娘性♥交♥吗
Did Prasad provide you with young women for sex?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
或许吧
Maybe not.
但他知道你的喜好
But he knew what you liked.
你和卡莉·科克之间是否发生了犯罪
Did an offence take place between you and Carly Kirk,
也就是《2003年性侵法案》
namely sexual activity with a child,
所定义的跟未成年人发生性关系
under the Sexual Offences Act 2003?
不是看上去那样的 她根本没开始做
It's not what it looks like. She never got started.
我...清醒了过来
I... I came to my senses.
你为什么让事情发展到了那一步
Why did you let it get that far?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
我不是个老变♥态♥ 得你来告诉我了
Well, I'm not an old perv, so you'll have to tell me.
有那么片刻 我受了诱惑
I was tempted, for a moment,
然后我把她赶下了车
and then I chucked her out of the car.
我们认为这些照片
We believe these photos were used
被约翰·汤马斯·亨特用来勒索了你
by John Thomas Hunter to blackmail you.
约翰·汤马斯·亨特是伏击的目标
John Thomas Hunter was the target of the ambush.
是你安排了伏击吗
Did you set up the ambush?
不 我根本不知道亨特
No, I never even knew about Hunter
也不知道什么勒索的事
I never knew about this blackmail.
你扭转了跟亨特的局势 封了他的口
You turned the tables on Hunter, had him silenced.
我不会做那种事的 我不是个罪犯
That's not something I would do. I'm not a criminal.
从这些照片来看 你就是
Well, according to these photographs, you are.
那姑娘怎么说照片里发生的事的
What does the girl say is happening in these photos?
怎么了
What?
录音记录 我向嫌疑人展示了
For the tape, I'm presenting the suspect
照片H86734-L到P
with photographs H86734 - L to P.
重点是她失踪前最后被看到跟谁在一起
The point is who she was last seen with before she disappeared.
-不 等等 -她被杀了
- No, wait. - She was murdered.
-你知道是谁杀了她吗 -不知道
- Do you know who murdered her? - No.
-是你杀了她吗 -不是
- Did you murder her? - No.
她是被勒死的
She was strangled.
-你知道是谁勒死了她吗 -不知道
- Do you know who strangled her? - No.
-是你勒死她的吗 -不是
- Did you strangled her? - No.
她的牙被拔掉了
Her teeth were ripped out.
她的脸和指纹
Her face and finger pulps
被人用高温喷灯烧掉了
were burnt off using a high temperature blowtorch.
-你知道那是谁做的吗 -不知道
- Do you know who did that to her? - No.
-是你做的吗 -不是
- Did you do that to her? - No!
你被关押期间
While you've been in custody,
我们搜查了你的住♥宅♥和汽车
there's been a search of your residence and vehicle
搜查是依据《警♥察♥与刑事证据法》18节(1)
under Section 18 (1) of the Police And Criminal Evidence Act.
我们的人想找到
Our people were trying to find
照片里你穿的衣服
clothes that you were wearing in these photographs.
他们为什么没找到
Why didn't they find any?
我...不知道
It was that... Don't know.
因为你有意丢弃了这些衣服
Because you purposely disposed of them
以抹除一切这女孩的DNA和衣物纤维痕迹
to remove any trace of this girl's DNA and clothes fibers.
我...肯定是...
I... I must have um...
我肯定是进行过整理 把衣服捐掉了
I must've had a clear-out and given them to the charity shop.
你的车也是
Same with your vehicle.
我们向附近商户证实了
A check with local businesses reveals
你次日就对车进行了大清洗
you had the car valeted the very next day.
蒸汽清洗
Steam cleaned.
我...我不想我妻子发现
I didn't... I didn't want my wife finding anything...
闻到那女孩的廉价香水
..Smelling the girl's cheap perfume.
所以你承认你采取了措施掩盖你跟她在一起的证据
So you admit taking measures to conceal evidence you were with her?
因为我知道那能让我看上去有罪
'Cause I got how incriminating it would be.
这么说真滑稽
Funny, that.
你是卡莉·科克
You were the last person
失踪前最后一个见到她的人
to see Carly Kirk before she disappeared.
这个女孩
The last person to see a girl
之后被发现埋在工业单元下面
who was later found buried under the industrial unit.
-没证据能证明是我♥干♥的 -看看这些照片
- There's no evidence I did it. - Look at these photos!
你叫人杀了汤米好封他的口
You had Tommy killed to silence him
你还需要杀掉卡莉
and you needed to kill Carly, too.
你们无法把我跟尸体联♥系♥起来
You've got nothing connecting me to the body. Nothing.
你的事业完了 长官
Your career is over, sir,
你的婚姻可能也完了 何必继续撒谎
possibly your marriage, too. Why keep up the lies?
我不是个罪犯 我是个诚实的人
I'm not a criminal. I'm an honest man.
你教唆了一场阴谋
You instigated a conspiracy
导致了四名警官丧命
that led to the deaths of four police officers!
唯一的阴谋是针对我的
The only conspiracy is against me!
黑斯廷斯
Hastings!
我知道你在 这是你干的
I know you're out there. You're behind this.
他们贿赂了你吗
Did they bribe you?
帮你摆脱了你自己制♥造♥的麻烦
Get you out of a mess you made for yourself?
都会被抖出来的
Yeah, well, that's all gonna come out.
你完蛋了
You're finished.
你完蛋了
You're finished!
无力的威胁 长官
Empty threats, sir.
迈克尔·爱德华·德雷登
Michael Edward Dryden,
我特此告知你 高级调查员
I hereby inform you that the senior investigating officer,
黑斯廷斯警司
Superintendent Hastings,
将把你的案卷递交给皇家检察官
will be submitting your case file to the Crown Prosecutor
以获得授权起诉你
for the purpose of seeking authority to charge you
犯下以下罪行
with the following offences.
杀人
Murder.
共谋杀人
Conspiracy to murder.
妨碍司法公正
Perverting the course of justice.
与未成年人发生性关系
Sexual activity with a child.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
有人陷害了我
Someone is setting me up.
询问结束
Interview terminated.
-丹顿督察的病例 -谢谢
- DI Denton's medical records. - Thank you.
来咯 各位
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表