剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
我们可以知道已故警官的名字吗
Are we allow to know the names of the deceased officers?
来自4街警局的
From 4th Street Station:
亚历克斯·华♥莱♥士♥警长
Sergeant Alex Wallace...
和文森特·巴特勒警员
PC Vincent Butler. And...
第三名受害人的名字没有被公布出来
The third victim's name's been withheld from the public.
因为她是证人保护部的
Because she was from Witness Protection -
简·埃克斯警长
DS Jane Akers.
抱歉 长官 我五分钟后下去
Sorry, sir, I'll be down in five.
好
Sure.
你有时间吗 长官
Have you got a minute, sir?
办公室见
See you back at the office.
这件案子我不能参与 长官
This one's not for me, sir.
这可是桩大案 我需要我的最佳团队出马
This is gonna be a very high-profile case. I need my best team.
我受宠若惊 长官 但我认识简·埃克斯
I'm flattered, sir, but I knew Jane Akers.
我们一起在莱顿受训的
We went through Ryton together.
半数警官都是一起受训的
Half the job went through training together.
我们又没在调查埃克斯
We're not investigating Akers.
那是现在还没
Not yet.
三个我们自己人躺在停尸房♥里呢
There's three of our own in the morgue.
我是该觉得气愤吗 长官
Am I meant to be angry? Is that it, sir?
你的确是该
Well, you ought to be!
如果我发现有警♥察♥要为此负责
If I find out a police officer's responsible,
哪怕只有一点 我也会万分气愤
even in the slightest, I'll be livid.
但我不 这就是问题所在
I'm not, that's the problem.
什么问题
Problem?
我不想调查一位前同事的死
I'd rather not investigate the death of a former colleague.
我想保持距离
I like keeping a distance.
那史蒂夫呢
What about Steve?
我得给他另找搭档了
I'll have to find him a new partner
他肯定不会高兴的
and I expect he won't like it.
你去吧
Away you go.
抱歉让你久等
Sorry to keep you.
没事 长官
No problem, sir.
乔治娜·特罗曼警员 这是史蒂芬·阿诺特警长
DC Georgina Trotman, meet DS Stephen Arnott.
史蒂夫 这是你的新搭档
Steve, meet your new partner.
其实 长官 我叫乔治娅
Actually, sir, it's Georgia.
乔治娅 抱歉
Georgia. Sorry.
-认识你很高兴 -我也是
- Pleased to meet you. - Likewise.
我刚拿到了行动范围
I've just been given the operational parameters.
证人保护不得过问
Witness Protection is off-limits.
天呐
Christ's sake!
对 暴♥力♥重案组追查枪手
Yep, Major Violent Crime are going after the gunmen.
反腐12组负责调查
So, AC-12's brief is to investigate the suspicion
警♥察♥泄露信息
that information leakage by a police officer
协助了伏击的可能性
is part of the set-up of the ambush.
-长官 -史蒂夫 我懂
- Sir... - Steve, I get it. I get it.
如果这是德雷登的意思
If this is how Dryden wants it,
我们就去查4街警官
we get the 4th Street officers.
-只剩一个还活着了 -那你就去查丹顿
- Only one's still alive. - So, you go after Denton.
好的 长官
Very good, sir.
谢谢 你们俩
Thank you, you two.
她能行吗
Is she up to it?
看看你
Look at you.
成老资历了
The big 'I am'.
我觉得她行
Yes, I think so.
-这次调查 -嗯嗯
- This investigation... - Aye. Aye.
这样就对了
That's the spirit.
欢迎来反腐12组
Welcome to AC-12.
早 长官
Morning, ma'am.
你还好吗 长官
How are you faring, ma'am?
还好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
如果有什么需要 尽管说
Anything I can do, don't hesitate.
谢谢 警长
Cheers, sarge.
欢迎回来 琳赛
Welcome back, Lindsay.
长官
Sir.
你受了不小的罪
You've been through a lot.
慢慢来
Just take it steady.
谢谢
Thanks.
这间有人了
This one's taken.
我说 这间有人了
I said, this one's taken.
没带枪 没后援
No firearms, no back-up?
该死的是你 你个蠢贱♥人♥
It should be you we're burying, you stupid bitch!
罗伊尔督察和丹顿督察
DI Royle, DI Denton.
反腐12组询问
AC-12 interview.
琳赛·丹顿督察
DI Lindsay Denton
和联合会代表塞穆尔·罗伊尔督察
and Federation rep DI Samuel Royle,
在场者包括 黑斯廷斯警司
in the presence of Superintendent Hastings,
阿诺特警长 特罗曼警员
DS Arnott, DC Trotman.
丹顿督察 非常感谢你今天前来
DI Denton, thank you very much for coming in today.
我们说清楚
Let's be clear,
你今天是作为目击者接受询问
you are being interviewed today as a witness,
而非任何
not as a suspect
犯罪 违规或不当行为的嫌疑人
in any matters of crime, discipline or misconduct.
-我会尽力帮忙 长官 -谢谢
- Whatever I can do to help, sir. - Thank you.
你是怎么会参与到发生在
So how did you come to be involved in the operation
9月5日晚上的行动中的
that took place on the night of September the 5th?
倒霉而已
Just bad luck.
我替人值班
I was on the ghost rota.
值班警长接到电♥话♥后转接给了我
The Duty Sergeant took a call and passed it on to me.
电♥话♥里说了什么
What was said in that call?
来电者自称是埃克斯警长
The caller identified herself as DS Akers.
简·埃克斯警长
DS Jane Akers.
埃克斯 或自称为埃克斯的女人
Akers, or the individual identifying herself as Akers,
告知我 一名受保护证人的生命
advised me that there was an immediate and credible threat
面临即刻确实威胁
to the life of a protected witness.
她具体讲是什么样的威胁了吗
Did she expand on the nature of that threat?
她没有
No, she did not.
她是否透露是从哪得来的消息
Did she give any indication as to where that information came from?
她没有
No, she did not.
继续说
Go on.
埃克斯警长请求支援
DS Akers requested assistance.
你们是负责警局
You were the duty station?
丹顿督察有权
DI Denton is entitled
被至少高他一阶的警官询问
to be questioned by an officer at least one rank superior.
丹顿督察并未被怀疑
There's no suspicion of DI Denton.
她完全是作为目击者在接受询问
She's been interviewed purely as a witness.
-对 但是... -塞穆 没事
- Yeah, but... - Sam, it's all fine.
我们是负责警局 在当时
We were the duty station, as at that time,
埃克斯和证人所在之处
Akers and the witness were located
是4街和4街地♥产♥的辖区
within the precinct of the 4th Street and 4th Street Estate.
你是否将此信息
And did you share that information
告诉了4街警局的警官们
with the officers of 4th Street Station?
我没有 长官
No, I did not, sir.
没有
You did not?
为什么
Why not?
埃克斯警长向我强调了我们通话的保密性
DS Akers impressed on me the secure nature of our communication
我应该只在有行动必要性时
and that I should only involve others
把情况告知其他人
when strictly operationally necessary. I...
我编了个说法
I invented a cover story
说是逮捕失踪人口案的嫌犯
involving the arrest of a missing person suspect.
你没把情况告诉其他人
You shared the information with no one?
我把事情跟德雷登副警♥察♥局长说了
I discussed the matter with Deputy Chief Constable Dryden.
我向他征求了出手协助的准许
I sought his approval to render assistance.
埃克斯警长不是让你尽量少告知别人吗
Didn't DS Akers advise you to inform as few people as possible?
此类应急响应行动需要金指挥批准 长官
A critical incident response of that type requires Gold approval, sir.
没错
Quite right.
你总是严守规章吗
Do you always adhere to regulations?
规章就是用来严守的
That's what they're there for.
看来咱俩肯定合得来
I can see you and I are going to get on like a house on fire,
丹顿督察
DI Denton.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表