剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
那么...德雷登副警♥察♥局长
So, Deputy Chief Constable Dryden.
你为什么专门打给了他
What induced you to call him in particular?
几个月前发生了一起事件
An incident occurred a few months ago
当值的高级警司未能回应
in which the duty CS failed to answer.
德雷登副警♥察♥局长明确说
DCC Dryden made it clear
在这种情况下 可以联♥系♥他
that he could be contacted in such circumstances. I
我觉得他是想以此了解
I think it was his way of finding out
哪些高级警官尽职尽责了 哪些没有
which brass were pulling their weight and which weren't.
你为什么指派了华♥莱♥士♥和巴特勒
And why did you assign Wallace and Butler?
我了解他们俩的名声
They were two officers I knew by reputation.
他们能应对自若
They could handle themselves.
两名未持枪的警官吗
Two unarmed officers?
为什么没带枪
No firearms?
没叫后援
No back-up?
如果我能撤销那个决定 长官
If there was anything I could do to reverse that decision, sir...
丹顿督察的口供显示
DI Denton's statement records
她是遵照了埃克斯警长的指示
she was acting on DS Akers' instructions.
没人指责你什么
Nobody's blaming you.
如果那是埃克斯的指示
I mean, if those were Akers' instructions.
我就是想 你就没觉得那有点...
I just thought you might think they were a...
不寻常吗
bit irregular.
你是认为那是埃克斯的专长范畴
You took the view it was Akers' area of specialization?
没错
Exactly.
长官 伏击的事肯定很让人心惊
The ambush, ma'am, must have been frightening.
是的
It was.
你之前遭遇过这样的事吗
Had you ever experienced anything like that before?
没有 幸好
No, thankfully.
这是不假 丹顿督察
That's true, isn't it, DI Denton.
你一直做文职
You've held down a lot of desk jobs.
你算是个幕后警探
You're a bit of a backroom detective.
我认为我做了重要的工作 长官
I believe I've done important work, sir.
当然
Absolutely.
当然
Absolutely.
你在棘手的情况下表现出色 长官
You did well in a very testing situation, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没接受过反腐部听证会 是吧 长官
You've never faced an Anti-Corruption hearing, have you, ma'am?
没有
No.
2002年 丹顿警员
In 2002, DC Denton
称一位同事在伪造目击者口供
alleged a colleague was falsifying witness statements.
举报成立 该名警官受到了处罚
The complaint was upheld, the officer was disciplined.
2007年 丹顿警长
In 2007, DS Denton
称一位同事在伪造报销单
alleged a colleague was making fraudulent expenses claims.
举报成立 该名警官受到了处罚
The complaint was upheld, the officer was disciplined.
丹顿督察从警期间
DI Denton's demonstrated
一直廉洁奉公
the utmost probity throughout her service career.
在同事面前
It takes courage
坚守道德立场是需要勇气的
to make a moral stand against your fellow officers.
可惜有时他们不那么看
Except sometimes they don't see it that way.
是啊
No.
请查看文件夹中的7号♥文件
I'll direct you to Document 7 in your folder.
录音记录 7号♥文件
Document 7, for the tape,
是一张地图 标记了安全屋
is a map showing the location of the safe house,
伏击和4街警局的位置
the ambush and 4th Street Station.
录音记录 我在指出当晚所走的路线
For the tape, I am indicating the route taken that night.
两辆未标记警车离开了安全屋
Two unmarked police vehicles departed the safe house.
回4街警局最直接的路是走A路线
Now, the most direct route to 4th Street is via A roads.
然而 车队沿王冠大道行进
Instead, the vehicles travel along Crown Avenue
然后左转进入了长巷路
and then turn left into Long Lane.
伏击几乎紧接着就发生了
Almost immediately after which the ambush took place.
认可接受吗
Agreed and accepted?
认可接受
Agreed and accepted.
你们决定不走最快到达的A路线
The decision was taken not to go the fastest way via A roads?
是的
That's correct.
丹顿督察是听从了埃克斯警长的指示
DI Denton was following DS Akers' instructions.
是埃克斯选的路线
Akers chose the route?
对
Yes.
这条回程路线 是能回到4街警局的
This back route, it would lead to 4th Street Station,
但你们必须继续走王冠大道
but only if you continued along Crown Avenue.
而车队左转进入了长巷路
The vehicles turned left into Long Lane.
对
Yeah.
你没质疑这决定吗
You didn't question that decision?
没 长官
No, sir.
你不是有无线电吗
You had a radio, didn't you?
对
Yeah.
你为什么没质疑这决定呢
So why didn't you question the decision?
我们能缓缓吗
Can we take a step back please
别忘了
and remind ourselves
丹顿督察是作为目击者来接受询问的
that DI Denton is being interviewed as a witness?
当然 当然
Absolutely. Absolutely.
在当时 这决定似乎合情合理
The decision appeared to make sense at the time.
王冠大道在进行道路施工
There were road works on Crown Avenue.
临时红绿灯控制了一条单行道
Temporary traffic signals controlling a single lane.
可能会造成堵车 而使我们易受攻击
It was a potential hold-up that would have left us vulnerable.
王冠大道那晚没有道路施工
There were no road works on Crown Avenue that night.
施工已在前一天完成
Works had been completed the day before.
这我不知道
I wasn't aware.
你没有意去了解最新的道路讯息吗
You didn't make a point of getting up-to-date travel information?
没有
No.
你说是埃克斯选的路线
You said Akers chose the route
但你却张口就能说出原因
but you seem very familiar with the arguments.
你是在场官阶最高的警官
You were the ranking officer.
你和埃克斯讨论过路线问题
You and Akers discussed the route between you.
这才更可能 是吧
That's more likely, isn't it?
不是吗
Not more likely?
我们到此为止吧
I think we should stop there.
你要停止配合了吗 丹顿督察
Are you withdrawing your co-operation, DI Denton?
-丹顿督察 -不 我当然配合
- DI Denton? - No, of course I co-operate.
你的车是唯一没被枪击的
Your vehicle is the only one that wasn't shot at.
他们不需要 他们已经把我撞下了路
They didn't need to, they'd knocked my car off the road.
我躲在车里 直到他们逃离现场
I took cover inside until they'd fled the scene.
你担心自己有性命危险吗
You were in fear of your life?
可以理解
Understandably.
根据病理学报告
According to the pathologist report,
华♥莱♥士♥和巴特勒因枪伤几乎当场死亡
Wallace and Butler died almost instantly from gunshot wounds.
但埃克斯和证人当时都还活着
But Akers and the witness were alive.
证人
The witness...
自己扑灭了火
managed to put out the flames but...
但埃克斯
Akers...
她不能...
she couldn't...
我拿外套盖住了她
I threw my coat over her.
做得好 长官
Well done, ma'am.
你帮他们下车了吗
Did you help get them out of the car?
没有
No.
没吗
No?
他们自己出来的 长官 他们...
They came out themselves, sir. They er...
他们当时已经着火了
They were already burning.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
那景象肯定很可怕
That must have been a horrible sight.
是的
It was.
我们都知道你...
We all appreciate that you've been...
经历了最可怕的情况
through the most terrible situation.
但我们还有工作要做
But we have a job to do.
我们想查明的是 丹顿督察
What we're trying to get at here, DI Denton,
那些枪手是怎么知道你们那晚在哪的
is how those gunmen knew where you were that night.
我也希望我能帮上忙 长官
I wish I could help you, sir.
你明白我们在调查什么吧
You do understand what we're investigating here,
丹顿督察
don't you, DI Denton?
信息泄露的可能性
The possibility of information leakage.
我明白
Yeah. I understand.
信息泄露的发生只有两种可能
And information leakage can only happen in two ways:
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表