剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Kate, you organize the custody.
我现在能为你做的 琳赛
Best I can do for you now, Lindsay,
也就是给你找个好事务律师了
is find you a good solicitor.
反腐12组要收监一名警官
AC-12 are bringing in an officer.
她在4街警局工作
She works at 4th Street Station,
所以最好去没人认识她的地方
so ideally somewhere she's not known.
我们会把起诉文件传真过去 谢谢
We'll fax over the paperwork for charging. Thanks.
他们交出证人保护文件了
They've handed over the Witness Protection files.
我们开工吧
Let's get cracking!
封锁这里
I want this place locked down,
只有指定人员可以进入
accessed by named personnel only.
大卫 盯住她 关好门
David, keep an eye on her. Shut the door.
哪怕是一张纸 想要离开这栋楼
Not one piece of paper shall leave this building,
都得有我一式三份的批准表 谢谢
without my approval in triplicate. Thank you.
谢谢
Good man.
老天爷啊
Mother of God.
受保护证人
The protected witness -
这一切麻烦的根源
the wee gobshite this was all about.
天呐
Christ!
我们得重新开始
We need to start over.
联♥系♥你们的妻子 丈夫
Call your wives, your husbands,
男友 女友
your boyfriends, your girlfriends.
任何人不得离开大楼
No-one is leaving the premises
直到我们彻查完所有信息
till we have sifted through every single piece of information.
证人保护文件里写了什么
What was in the Witness Protection files?
我看到你们的反应了 是因为证人吗
I saw the reaction. Was it the witness?
天呐 是你认识的人吗
Oh, my God. Was it someone you knew?
我不能谈论
I can't discuss this.
你明知道这事没那么简单
How can you let this happen to me
怎么还能让我受到这种对待
when you know there's so much more to it?
走吧
Let's go.
阿诺特警长 丹顿督察
DS Arnott. DI Denton.
你可以帮我给她做登记吗
You okay to book her in for me?
琳赛·丹顿 我确信你的逮捕是合法的
Lindsay Denton, I'm satisfied your arrest is lawful.
我授权你被拘留在本警局
I'm authorizing your detention at this police station
以便我们保护保存调查的证据
so that we can secure and preserve evidence of the investigation,
并从你这里得到证据...
and to obtain evidence from you...
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
你心里清楚
You know I am.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表