剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
I have a bit of a problem with my job motor.
我朋友 他的车坏了 我就借给了他
See, my friend, his broke down. So, I lent it him.
想帮他个忙
Tried to do him a favor.
我也不想让谁为难
Now, the last thing I want to do is put a bloke in it
但我联♥系♥不上他了
but... I can't get hold of him.
-默顿警员吗 -对
- DC Morton? - Yeah.
默顿警员刚来还您的车呢 长官
DC Morton's just returning your service vehicle now, sir.
可以帮我登记离开吗
Can you sign me back out?
顺利回到家了
Find your way home alright?
最终是的
Eventually.
闹得挺...没必要的 不是吗
It all got a bit... unnecessary, don't you think?
老实说 我真不知该怎么想 伙计
Well, I don't know what to think, to be honest, mate.
残疾福利
Disability benefits.
任务也轻松
All the cushy assignments.
上司都不敢碰我
None of the brass dare touch me.
这样啊
Right.
你知道我的秘密了
You know my secrets.
我也知道你的了
Now I know yours.
这个是藏在后座下面的
This was hidden under the back seat.
未注册到期即付手♥机♥
Unregistered pay as you go.
有好多有趣的号♥码
Lots of interesting numbers.
列了张单子 不告诉你在哪
Made a note. Won't say where.
以防有人想查你的通话记录
Just in case someone fancies digging out your call history.
还有昨晚的事的全部经过
Plus all the details about last night
以防我有不测
in case something happens to me.
那都是过去了
That was in the past.
我现在干净了
I'm clean now.
我也是
Me too.
但互相揭发太傻了
But it seems daft to blow the whistle on each other.
再次感谢你 丹顿督察
Thank you once again, DI Denton.
我们拿到了在埃克斯车左前轮拱下
We received the forensics report on the tracker device
发现的追踪器的鉴证报告
found under the front left wheel arch of Akers' vehicle.
有些不合理的地方需要解释
There are irregularities that need to be explained.
不合理
Irregularities?
追踪器按说
Well, the tracker would be expected
应会因为长♥期♥接触
to retain paint and metal residues
埃克斯的车底而沾上
transferred during its prolonged contact
油漆和金属残留物
with the undersurface of Akers' vehicle.
但并没有
And it doesn't.
检查到的残留物很混杂
Instead there's a mix of residues,
与其中部分相同的是警用车
a proportion of which are consistent with the underside
牌照号♥MV54OFT的车底物
of service vehicle registration number MV54 OFT,
而这辆警用车
this being the service vehicle
是伏击当晚你开的车
you were driving on the night of the ambush.
这显然是很有趣的发现
Obviously this is a very peculiar finding.
我对此不太了解 但或许
I don't know very much about it but I wonder if...
会不会是因为接触到了高温火焰
if possibly exposure to the very high temperatures of the fire
导致了错误结果
have caused an error.
明火一般能达到900摄氏度
Open flames typically reach 900 degrees Celsius.
你才刚说你不了解这个呢
You just said you didn't know much about it.
我是不了解
No, I didn't.
但当时火焰的温度让我很吃惊
I was just taken aback by the heat of the fire at the time
所以我事后就去查了
and it's something I looked up afterwards.
但按照鉴证报告的分♥析♥来看
Well, picking up on the forensics, though,
我们假设
let's speculate on
追踪器那晚被发现之前
whether the tracker might not have been on Akers' vehicle
或许没在埃克斯的车上
prior to it being found there that night.
你是个变数
You were a variable.
或许你会起疑 毁了计划
Maybe you'd get suspicious and ruin the plan,
于是他们就给你的车放了追踪器
so they put a tracker on your car.
不是那样的
That's not what happened.
或者你是有意被留了活口背锅的替罪羊
Or you were a scapegoat left alive to carry the blame
追踪器也能成为佐证
and the tracker would only add to that.
我说了 不是那样的
As I just said, that's not what happened.
但是 丹顿督察
And yet, DI Denton,
从鉴证报告来看似乎就是如此
that's what the forensics are implying.
恕我直言 长官 这场对话根本不该发生
With respect, sir, this conversation can't take place.
你问丹顿督察的问题
You're asking DI Denton questions
是跟共谋谋杀指控有关的
relating to the charge of conspiracy to murder,
这些问题根据法律程序是尤其不该问的
questions which have specifically off-limits under legal process.
没人指控琳赛什么
Nobody's accusing Lindsay of anything here.
她完全是作为证人在回答问题
She's answering purely as a witness,
阿诺特警长
DS Arnott.
是吧
That right?
当然
Yeah, of course.
会不会在你不知情的情况下
Is it possible that a tracker could have been placed
你车下被安了追踪器
under your car without your knowledge?
有可能
It's possible.
因为如果你确定没有追踪器
'Cause if you're sure it couldn't be there,
那你一定是检查过
that would mean you'd checked.
而你又为何要那么做呢
And why would you do that?
我...
Look, I um...
抱歉 我可以休息一下吗
I'm sorry, do you mind if I just take a little break?
-当然可以 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thank you.
这是干什么
What the hell's this?
我们有丹顿用无线电呼叫0号♥情况的时间记录
Well, we have on record the time Denton radioed in status zero.
虽然大家给出的数字不尽相同
Various figures are bandied about
但据估计 警车赶到之前
but the best estimate is between four and five minutes elapsed
她有四五分钟时间
before the blue lights arrived.
如果你是她 你在那段时间里会做什么
Now, if you were her, what would you do in that time?
我敢说 她发现了追踪器 然后挪动了它
My bet is she found the tracker and she moved it.
因为那是唯一能证明
Because, that's the one thing that would prove
她那晚接到紧急求助电♥话♥前
she was part of the ambush conspiracy
就参与到了伏击阴谋当中的东西
before she got the emergency call that night.
不管是同谋还是替罪羊
Conspirator or scapegoat,
不论如何 伏击者是认识她的
either way she was known to the ambushers.
我喜欢你的项链
I like your necklace.
什么
Sorry?
你的项链
Your necklace.
很漂亮
It's really pretty.
我无法解释鉴证证据的不合理之处
I can't explain the irregularities on the forensics.
但你肯定接受的确可能
But you must accept it's possible
有人在你不知情的情况下在你车上
that someone may have placed the tracker on your vehicle
安了追踪器
without your knowledge.
我并不接受 弗莱明警员
I don't actually, DC Fleming.
因为那就意味着
Because that would mean
在伏击之前 伏击案同谋就知道我
I was known to the conspirators prior to the ambush.
但并非如此
And I wasn't.
那为什么有人下了令让不杀你
Well, then, why would there be an order to spare you?
下令不杀我
An order to spare me?
凯特 你不能问这个问题
Kate, you can't ask this.
对不起 你们是说有人下令不让杀我吗
I'm sorry, did somebody say there was an order to spare me?
丹顿督察 如果你能就这个问题
DI Denton, it would help us considerably
给出回答 会对我们有极大帮助
if you would be prepared to address the issue.
如果你不想回答...
I mean, if you'd rather not...
对不起 长官
I'm sorry, sir, I just...
我一直在想我是不是走运了
I just always wondered if I was lucky.
但我现在才意识到
But now I realize that...
他们肯定是知道我与此无关
they must have known I had nothing to do with it and
便有意放了我
they planned to let me go.
所以他们是知道你
So you were known to them?
他们可能利用你追踪了车队
They could've used you to track the convoy,
那就是的确有追踪器
which would mean there was a tracker
而且被挪动过
and it had to have been moved.
是可能有追踪器 可能被挪动过
Could've been a tracker. Could've been moved.
没有什么"可能"可言 丹顿督察
There's no "could've" about it, DI Denton.
那是鉴证显示的结果
That's what Forensic says.
对 但提醒你一句 长官
Yes, but as a word to the wise, sir,
法律规定你不能问我是否挪过它
it's legally unacceptable for you to ask me if I moved it.
你知道谁挪过它吗
Do you know who moved it?
很好 我不知道
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表