剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
重任在肩 第二季 第六集
前情提要
13年5月21日 终止妊娠
13年6月4日 终止出院后护理
磁力追踪器
两个月前
车辆注册搜索
亚历克斯·坎贝尔
奥尼尔警长 成功登出
卡莉·科克的失踪人口案卷仍在进行28日审核
她目前下落不明
暴♥力♥重案组继续调查谋杀约翰·汤马斯·亨特的阴谋
所有嫌疑人都是亨特的前犯罪同伙
迈克尔·德雷登副警♥察♥局长辞去了警局职务
他因妨碍司法公正被判缓刑
奈吉·默顿仍是现役警员
再过一年 他就能拿全额养老金和残疾福利退休
马尼什·普萨德警长目前正在配合针对风化组腐♥败♥的调查
皇家检察署尚未决定要如何起诉他
琳赛·丹顿督察对共谋杀人罪不认罪
她被多数裁决判定有罪 目前正在布伦提斯监狱服终身监禁的刑期
9·5伏击案中的目标
'The target of the 5th of September ambush
是一名受保护证人
was a protected witness.'
约翰·汤马斯·亨特
John Thomas Hunter.
他使用亚历克斯·坎贝尔这个名字
He used the name Alex Campbell.
埃克斯警长是最接近证人的人
DS Akers was the person closest to him.
我需要即刻前往安全可用地点
I need a safe and available destination ASAP.
你面临着共谋谋杀指控
You're facing a charge of conspiracy to murder.
那是要判终身的
That's a life sentence.
我不会在这里待一辈子 我是无辜的
I'm not going to be in here for life. I'm innocent.
我们说好的
'We had a deal.
免遭起诉 你个两面派混♥蛋♥
Immunity from prosecution, you two-faced bastard.'
德雷登副警♥察♥局长 汤米口中的"两面派混♥蛋♥"
Deputy Chief Constable Dryden. Tommy's "Two-faced bastard".
我们认为这些照片
We believe these photos
被约翰·汤马斯·亨特用来勒索了你
were used by John Thomas Hunter to blackmail you.
-科尔是怎么回事 -普萨德杀了他
- 'What happened to Cole?' - 'Prasad murdered him.'
嫌疑人要我录下他的临终遗言
The suspect has asked me to record his dying declaration.
我实施了伏击
'I carried out the ambush
是奉副警♥察♥局长德雷登之命
under orders from Deputy Chief Constable Dryden.'
你要蹲很久的监狱了 伙计
You are going down for a long time, fella.
我要求免遭起诉
I request immunity from prosecution.
这另一位警官呢 球童
What about this other officer, The Caddy?
据说科尔喜欢穿高尔夫套头衫
Apparently Cole likes to wear golf jumpers
但又没打过高尔夫
but he's never played the game.
-所以被叫做球童 -编得好
- Hence "The Caddy." - Nice one.
-是什么 -追踪器
- What is it? - A tracking device.
我们一直在调查丹顿
We were investigating Denton.
但实际上 她那晚走哪条路根本无关紧要
And all the time it didn't matter what route she took that night.
伏击者追踪的是埃克斯的车
The ambushers were tracking Akers!
丹顿督察的病例
DI Denton's medical records.
未证实的消息源称 该名嫌疑人
'Unconfirmed sources allege the suspect
正是迈克·德雷登副警♥察♥局长
is Deputy Chief Constable Mike Dryden.'
你是卡莉·科克
You were the last person
失踪前最后一个见到她的人
to see Carly Kirk before she disappeared.
这个女孩
The last person to see a girl
之后被发现埋在工业单元下面
who was later found buried under the industrial unit.
你教唆了一场阴谋
You instigated the conspiracy
导致了四名警官丧命
that led to the deaths of four police officers.
唯一的阴谋是针对我的
The only conspiracy is against me!
让我们把伊丽莎白托给上帝的仁慈
Let us commend Elizabeth to the mercy of God.
我们安葬她的躯体
We therefore commit her body to the ground.
尘归尘 土归土
Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust
并坚信她将复活 得到永生
in the sure and certain hope of the resurrection to eternal life.
你录下了一段临终遗言
You recorded a dying declaration
并称实施伏击
in which you stated that the ambush was carried out
是依照迈克尔·德雷登副警♥察♥局长的命令
on the orders of Deputy Chief Constable Michael Dryden.
那段遗言是在我性命有危险时说的
That statement was made under fear for my life
我为活命什么都会说
when I would have said anything.
我撤回
I retract.
老天爷啊
Mother of God.
那是谁下了伏击的命令
So, who did order the ambush?
我不想谈那个
I'm not getting into that.
那这些德雷登和卡莉·科克的照片呢
So what about these photos of Dryden and Carly Kirk?
在协议里
It's covered.
我确认汤米·亨特让我
I confirmed that Tommy Hunter engaged me
去获得能证罪的照片
for the purpose of acquiring incriminating photos.
很好 太好了
Great, fine, good.
但这就让我想不明白了
But this is when my head starts spinning.
因为你是汤米的人
Because you're Tommy's man,
可你却卷入了杀他的阴谋
and yet here you are involved with trying to kill him.
汤米都勒索到副警♥察♥局长头上了
Tommy was blackmailing the Deputy Chief Constable, right?
为了保护他的豁免权 谁知道他还会做什么
And if he'd do that to keep his immunity, what else would he do?
所以有很多人认为
There was a school of thought
我们最好还是除掉汤米
that maybe we'd be better off with Tommy out of the picture.
"我们"是谁
Who's "we"?
各方跟汤米过去有关的势力
Various parties associated with Tommy's past.
那件事可以让其他部门去查
Well, other departments can follow those particular lines of inquiry.
我们只在乎一件事
We are only interested in one thing and one thing only.
那就是黑警
And that is bent coppers.
-谢谢 史蒂夫 -不客气
- Thanks, Steve. - No problem.
我真的很感激
I really appreciated this.
我真的不希望下葬时
I would have hated to have had a couple of uniforms
身边还有警员看着
standing next to me at the graveside.
这没什么
It's fine.
我能再拜托你件事吗
Can I ask you one more favor?
说吧
Sure.
你可以...路过一下疗养院吗
Do you mind going... just going by the nursing home?
他们要把我妈的私人物品寄给我
They will send my mum's personal effects and
我更想自己去拿
I'd rather go and get them myself.
我会去申请的
I'll get the authority.
我们要说几个警官
Now, we're going to name you police officers
你要告诉我们他们犯下了什么罪行
and you're going to tell us what crime or crimes they committed.
知道了吗
Have you got it?
首先说说迈克尔·德雷登副警♥察♥局长
We're going to start with Deputy Chief Constable Michael Dryden.
德雷登让那女孩给他吹♥箫♥了
Dryden got himself blown by the girl.
他杀了她吗
Did he kill her?
确认一下我们的协议
To confirm the agreement,
你是不会因就此给出的证据
any evidence that you give in this regard
而遭到起诉的
is immune from prosecution.
我们拿到了照片
We had the photos.
但还需要那女孩可能去作证的威胁
But we needed the threat of the girl being able to testify
来向他施压
to really turn the screw.
但她跑了
But she did a runner.
所以你就杀了她
So you killed her?
你好好听啊
Will you listen to me?
她跑了
She did a runner.
那你做了什么
And so what did you do?
我们另找了具尸体
We got another body,
给她穿上了服务员的衣服 然后拍了照
dressed her up in a waitress's uniform and took photos.
-这具尸体 -是别的女孩
- This body... - Another girl.
谁
Who?
就是个刚好长得够像的小荡♥妇♥
Just some little slapper that fitted the bill.
走之前要我替你把箱子拿去哪吗
Put this case anywhere before I go?
嗯 如果不麻烦
Yeah, if you wouldn't mind. It's just...
就放楼上 面对马路的那间
Up the stairs. It's the room at the front of the house.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
简·埃克斯警长 证人保护计划的警官
DS Jayne Akers, the Witness Protection Officer.
她怎么卷进来的
How did she get involved?
有个中间人
There's a middle man.
谁
Who?
我没见过他 我们都是用付费电♥话♥聊的
I never met him. We just talked over pay phones.
不知道名字
No name.
他搞定了埃克斯
He fixed Akers.
所以埃克斯知道他的身份
So Akers knew who he was?
所以埃克斯才被杀了吗
Was this why Akers was killed?
她知道名字
She knew names.
这个中间人
This middleman,
杰里米·科尔警员被指认为球童
we have DC Jeremy Cole named as The Caddy.
科尔根本没有组织能力
Cole couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery.
所以他不是球童吗
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表