剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
that they're gonna make us love you less.
所以你必须把它们隐藏起来
But they really only make us love you more.
但是那些部分 也只会让我们更爱你
I mean,if I could only have one kid for the rest of my life,
如果我余生只能有一个孩子
knowing everything that I know about you
即使知道了你的所有事
and even the things that I don't know...
甚至那些我现在还不知道的事
I would choose you.
我还是会选择你
Look,I know that I haven't been a good listener,
我知道我以前并不是一个好的倾听者
and I know you think that I don't understand your side of things.
我也知道你觉得我不能理解你的想法
But I want to.
但是我想要理解
You know,I want to know about you and Eric.
我想要知道你和艾瑞克的故事
I want to know why he meant so much to you.
想要知道为什么他对你来说如此重要
I just...I want to listen, you know, if you want to tell me.
我愿意倾听 如果你想跟我说
Do you remember the day we, um, got back from the honeymoon?
你还记得度蜜月回来的那天吗
That was the day we met... At the bar.
那是我们第一次见面 在酒吧
He thought I was a bartender.
他以为我是个酒吧服务生
What up,Portland?
早上好 波特兰
After a few days off,it is great to be back on the air.
休息了几天 回到直播间感觉真好
But even greater to be back with my old partner-in-crime,
但跟我的老冤家一起回来的感觉更好
Cate Cassidy,who's come out of semi-radio retirement
凯特·卡希蒂由半退休的状态复出
to once again wreak havoc on the airwaves.
再一次在无线广播台发声
Yes,and for our first day back together,
没错 我们重聚的第一天
we are reviving our favorite game,
要恢复我们最爱的游戏
"Sex, Marry, Kill. "
献给谁 嫁给谁 杀掉谁
And I believe it's your turn to choose. Oh, okay, all rightie,
我想现在轮到你来选了 好吧
well than lay it on me. Okay, I got one.
那就放马过来吧 我想到一个
Here you go. You ready? Yes, I'm ready. Go.
准备好了吗 准备好了 来吧
I think, I think, we're gonna go with the Louies:
我想我们就从三位叫路易的人物开始
Anderson, Armstrong,
路易·安德森 路易·阿姆斯特朗
or Farrakhan?
还是路易·法拉克汉
No, no, no, the last time we played this game, I gave you
不不 上次我们玩这游戏时 我给你的备选是
the Jessicas: I gave you the Biel,
三位杰西卡 给了你杰西卡·贝尔
I give you Alba, I gave you Simpson.
杰西卡·阿尔芭 杰西卡·辛普森
And I'll tell you what, I'll give you Louis XIV.
那这样吧 我给你路易十四作选项
Oh, right,
那好
because I am dying to have sex with a guy
因为我超想和一个来自还没发明淋浴的年代的
from before they invented bathing. You got it.
小伙子做♥爱♥ 你如愿了
But you know what, in all seriousness,
但你知道 说实在的
the person I most want to have sex with is you.
我最想与之做♥爱♥的人 就是你
Me too.
我也是
Now what about kill?
那最想杀的呢
Yeah, that's pretty much you too. Yeah.
基本上也是你啦 没错
I mean, you realize that you are basically incapable
我是说 你也意识到你基本上从不把
of putting the toilet seat down, right? Oh, come on.
厕所坐垫翻下来对吧 这样也算
Did you not hear Lux scream
你难道没听见莱克丝的尖叫吗
this morning 'cause she fell in.
她今早差点跌进马桶里
Cate said you were on the verge of becoming a bar owner,
凯特说你就快成为酒吧所有者了
so we thought we'd come and help.
所以我们合计着可以来帮忙
Well, who... who is this "we" we're talking about?
这个"我们"是指谁啊
Well, Cate is at the doctor, and, uh, well, Lux...
凯特去看医生了 而莱克斯
We just got back from the DMV.
我们刚刚从车管所回来
You passed?
你拿到驾照了
You did it? Come here. Come here, you.
你成功了 过来 过来 就你
I am proud of you, kiddo.
我为你骄傲 小家伙
Yeah, well, I... I owe it to you.
不过 这是 是你的功劳
Want a beer, man? Oh, yeah.
来瓶啤酒吗 兄弟 当然
You know, it's... it's not just the license.
不仅 不仅是驾照
Everything that I have in my life now...
还有我生命中拥有的一切
I owe so much to you.
我欠你的太多了
And I'm...I'm so sorry that
还有我 我真的非常抱歉
I ruined everything with you and Emma.
我毁了你和艾玛的感情
You know what?
你知道吗
Things were ruined with Emma and me
不管你说还是不说
whether you said anything or not.
我和艾玛也不会有结果的
Look, I could deal with losing anyone in this world...
这世上失去谁我都能承受
My dad, Emma, Cate ...
我爸爸 艾玛 凯特
but not you.
只有你不行
I never, ever want to lose you.
我从未 从未想要失去你
Do you need to schedule your next appointment?
你需要预约下一次会诊吗
No, I don't.
不 不用了
Julia?
茱莉亚
The doctor will see you now. Okay. Thank you.
轮到你看医生了 好的 谢谢
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
How's it look? Pretty good?
看起来怎么样 很棒吧
Wait a minute. What? Hey! Hey!
等等 什么 给我 给我
How's anybody going to recognize you in this picture?
别人哪能认得出这照片上是你
You don't have your little hat on.
你那顶小帽子怎么没戴
Let me see it. Let me see it.
让我看看 让我看看
Geez. Wait a minute. That's how much you weigh?
等等 你就这点重量吗
Lux, I could do bicep curls with you.
莱克斯 我都能拿你来练二头肌
Yeah, like you work out.
是吗 好像你会去健身似的
You too short? Too short?
你太矮了 太矮了吧
No, I work out.
谁说我不健身
I run. Oh, yeah?
我跑步 是吗
Running out of a burning building doesn't count.
从着火的房♥子里逃出来可不算哦
Guys, no. No more! No more! Really! Seriously!
伙计们 够了 够了 真的
Cate! Hey!
凯特 好啊
What's wrong? What happened?
怎么了 发生什么了
We have to talk.
我们得谈谈
I stand here today,
我今天站在这里
thinking about the future and what unknowns lie ahead.
想到未来 以及未知的前路
I never thought I would be up here, wearing a cap and gown,
我从没想过我会穿着方帽长袍站在这里
looking out at so many people that I love,
放眼望去 看见那么多我爱的人
about to graduate high school with all of you.
并将与你们一起高中毕业
Did she kick? Yeah.
她踢了一脚 是的
Hi Is he okay?
我来了 他还好吗
Yeah, he's great. I'm a wreck,
是 他很好 我有点神经质
but, uh, he's great.
不过他很好
Did I miss anything?
我错过什么了吗
No, no, no. She just started.
没有没有 她刚开始
Everyone told me to just write what I know.
每个人都跟我说 想到什么写什么
Well, I know that two years ago,
我知道两年前
I never would have been able to write this speech.
我根本不可能写下这篇演讲稿
And I never could have pictured myself going to college, and...
也无法想象我自己能考上大学
And now I'm going to college with my best friend.
而现在 我将和我最好的朋友一起步入大学殿堂
Go, Ducks!
姐们儿 冲吧
I-I know that in my time here,
我知道在我求学于此的日子里
I have learned more than I ever thought that I could.
我学到的比我想象中还多得多
I- I managed to pass subjects
我成功地通过了
that I used to not even be able to spell, like...
曾经连课名都不会拼写的课程 比如
Like calculus. Like physics, which I loved,
比如微积分 比如物理 我爱物理
because the laws of physics are basically the laws of life.
因为物理定律就如同生活中的法则
With all the unpredictable chaos around us,
我们虽然置身于种种无法预知的混乱中
there are certain universal constants
但总有那么些普遍适用的常数
gravity, the speed of light.
重力加速度 光速
These constants never change,
即使周遭的条件变化
even when everything else around them does.
这些常数也永远不变
Life is full of unknowns,
生命充满了未知
and when those unknowns are too overwhelming,
当那些未知太过沉重时
it's the constants that we have to hold on to.
只有这些常数可以让我们紧紧依靠
Like our friends.
就像我们的朋友
The ones who are not afraid
他们直言不讳地告诉我们
to tell us that there's no such thing as normal.
没有什么是正常的
The ones who have been in our life, for every minute with you,
他们分分秒秒都陪伴在你的身边
even the hardest minutes.
即使到了最困难的关头
Like those who could have walked away,
他们本可以一走了之
but chose to stick around,
却选择留下来
even though they had their own lives,
即使他们也有自己的生活
families, their own children.
自己的家庭 和自己的孩子
Like our parents,
就像我们的父母
because we wouldn't be here without them...
因为没有他们 我们就不会来到世上
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表