剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Limited?
只是有限
We can't go for coffee, we can't go to the movies,
我们不能去喝咖啡 不能去看电影
We can't even walk down the street together.
甚至不能一起压马路
I know, it sucks. I'm sorry.
我知道 这太逊了 对不起
No, it's not your fault.
不 这不是你的错
You're minnesota. I'm eeyore.
你是明尼苏达 我是小屹尔
We are who we are.
这是我们的命运
Hey, what if we don't have to be?
要是我们并不必如此呢
What are you doing Saturday?
你星期六做什么
Can you keep it free-- all day?
能把一整天都空出来吗
Why?
干嘛
'Cause you and I are going on a date.
你和我那天要去约会
A healthy relationship
健康和谐的婚姻关系
can't be built on lies.
不能建立在谎言的基础上
And clearly that's been a problem for the both of you.
很显然 在这一点上你们俩做得都不好
Ryan, you lied about Julia.
瑞安 你隐瞒了朱丽叶的事
Cate, you lied about Baze.
凯特 你也没在贝斯的事上坦白
Twice. She lied about Baze twice.
两次 她为贝斯骗了我两次
And about wanting a baby.
还有造人的事
Yeah. Not really cool
是啊 在心理治疗上抢分
to keep score in therapy.
可不是什么光彩的事
When was the last time that you lied?
上次你们对彼此撒谎
Or withheld something from the other?
或是不坦诚相待是什么时候
Last night. This morning.
昨晚 早上
Couples often lie,
夫妻间撒谎是常事
thinking that they're protecting the relationship.
误以为这是在保护自己的婚礼
But little lies grow into bigger lies,
但是小谎言会变成大谎言
creating a pattern of dishonesty.
最后就会造成了互不信任
So I want you to try
因此我想让你们完成
an exercise.
一项练习
Until the next time you see me,
在下次你们来见我之前
I want you to be completely honest with each other
我希望你们对彼此完全坦诚相待
about everything.
所有的事情
Are we talking
是要我们
you-look-fat-in-those-pants honest,
坦白说"你穿牛仔裤看起来很胖"
or I-hate-this-marriage honest?
还是坦白说"我讨厌我们的婚姻"
I don't.
我没说我
I mean about all of it.
我是指所有的事情
Do you think you can do that?
你们觉得自己能做到吗
Yeah. Sure.
能啊 当然
Absolutely. Yeah.
没问题 是的
Cobra team! Man down!
眼镜蛇部队 趴下
Prepare the vital fluids!
前来受死吧
Look what the cat dragged in.
看看这是谁来了
Jamie, my man.
杰米 我的好兄弟
How did you get your mom to let you out of the house?
你怎么说服你妈妈让你出来放风的
Finished his chore chart
肯定是完成了他的工作
and got a gold star.
并且得到了金星
She's visiting my aunt for the weekend,
她这周末去我姨家了
so I'm free to hang out with you morons.
所以我可以过来和你们俩白♥痴♥玩玩
Starting with half-price nachos.
那就来吃半价那可吧[一种玉米薄饼]
Peel off that monkey suit
把那西装脱掉
and join us.
一起来吃
I can't.
我不行
Emma and I are supposed to go out for tapas.
艾玛和我本来要出去吃西班牙小吃的
So I'm going to pretend
为了你的男子气概着想
for the sake of your own manhood
我就当你说这话的时候
that you just said topless.
是赤身裸体的吧
Then again, you know what,
这不是第一次了
she did just have this whole pipe situation, so let me just--
她家的水管出了问题 所以我要...
let me give her a call and we'll see.
我要给她打个电♥话♥ 然后再说
He's been like this for weeks.
他已经这样好几周了
It's called a relationship.
这就叫恋爱啊
There's a give and a take.
恋爱就是给予和回报
So what's next?
那然后呢
She going to give you her purse to hold
她就会让你帮她拎包
or take you shopping for throw pillows?
还是带你去买♥♥枕头回家扔着玩
Hello.
你好
Um, yeah, I'm trying to reach Emma Bradshaw.
我找艾玛·布拉德肖
She's in the shower.
她在洗澡
Okay, can you tell her that Baze called?
好的 可以转告她贝斯找过她吗
Stop it.
住手
So the Astoria.
原来是来阿斯托利亚啊
Did you bring me here
你把我带到这儿来
so I could eat my weight in saltwater taffy?
是想让我吃盐水太妃糖长胖吗
No. I brought you here so we could do this.
不 我带你来是为了我们可以这样
We can do everything we can't do at home.
我们可以做我们在家不能做的任何事
Hold hands, see a movie...
手牵手 看电影...
Ride a tandem bike around the island.
骑着双人自行车环岛旅行
Okay, not that.
好吧 不骑车
We could have coffee, hmm?
我们还可以来杯咖啡
Yeah. Right.
好啊 好的
Oh, no.
不 不好了
What?
怎么了
My wallet.
我的钱包
It must have fallen out.
肯定是掉了
Baze. Um, what are you doing here?
贝斯 你来这儿干什么
Well, I called last night
我昨晚给你打了电♥话♥
and a guy answered.
是个男的接的
So I left a message with the guy.
所以我让那个男的帮我传了口信
And I didn't hear anything back.
但你没回我电♥话♥
Maybe you're too busy
可能你正忙着
having a slumber party with the plumber.
和水管工开睡衣派对呢
You know, you're right about that maintenance fee--
你可要把物业费算清楚了
It covers everything. Wait.
它可真是什么都管 等等
You know what, if you want
你知道吗 如果你想
to be seeing someone else, that's awesome.
和其他人约会 那没问题
You just need to give me a little heads up,
你给我点提示也好啊
because I thought that we were in a relationship.
因为我还以为我们正在交往中呢
Look, it's just more complicated than
听着 这太复杂了
I can explain right now.
我现在一时半会也解释不清楚
You and I--
你和我
We're not in a relationship.
我们不算是在交往
You know, we sneak around, we make out in cars...
我们只是偷偷溜出去 在车里亲热
And on buses.
还有巴士里
Whatever. It hardly commits me
无所谓 我不可能
to telling you about everything that goes on in my life
把我生活中的每一件事都告诉你
or-or makes it okay that you show up here
你也别像个吃醋的小男友一样
like some jealous boyfriend.
就这样出现在我家门口
I'm not jealous, okay?
我没有嫉妒 好吧
And, apparently, I'm not even a boyfriend.
而且 很显然我连男友也不是
I just need the facts.
我只想知道真♥相♥
So if you want to be dating other people,
所以 如果你想和别人约会的话
fine, but I can date other people, too.
没问题 但我也可以和别人约会
Lots of other people, dozens of people,
很多人 上百人
Thousands of people.
成千上万的人
Then you should do that.
那你就去这么做吧
I'm not stopping you.
我不会拦你的
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
I...
我
If you were going to the market,
如果你要去超♥市♥的话
I would've had you pick up something for dinner.
你可以带点晚餐回来吗
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
I-I told Paige we'd do something.
我和佩琪约好要出去吃
Are you avoiding this honesty thing?
你是在回避这个坦诚练习吗
Honestly?
说真话吗
Yeah. Are you?
是的 你呢
I just ran ten miles,
我刚跑完十英里
Eight of them around the same block.
其中八英里都是绕着同一个街区
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表