剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
And I-I remember sitting here, in this booth,
我记得莱克丝找到我的那天
the day after Lux found me.
我就坐在这 在这个录音棚里
You asked me to marry you.
你向我求婚
Mm-hmm.
是啊
I didn't think that I could do it on my own.
我觉得我一个人无法处理这件事
I just, I didn't think that I could take care of her.
我只是 我觉得我一个人照顾不好她
I knew that I couldn't rely on Baze,
我知道贝斯靠不住
so I relied on you.
所以我想依靠你
I did then, and I... I still do.
我当时是这么想的 现在也是
I mean, Ryan, I mean--
瑞安 我的意思是
You are the one that she called last night.
她昨晚给你打了电♥话♥求救
She didn't call me or Baze.
她没打给我 也没打给贝斯
You know, that means something.
你知道 这就说明了问题
We both need you. I mean, I need you.
我们都需要你 我需要你
Look, I will always be there for Lux.
莱克丝需要我的时候 我都会帮忙的
But I don't want that to be the reason
但我不希望我们是因为这个原因
why you and I stay married.
才维持婚姻
We are going to find our own reasons.
我们会找到我们俩的原因的
You know, we-- we are going to find our way back.
我们 我们会可以重归旧好的
We're going to figure this out, right?
问题一定会解决的 对吧
Yeah, we'll figure it out.
是啊 一定会解决的
Hey.
嘿
You alone?
你一个人吗
I dropped Sam off at school.
我刚送山姆去学校
Oh, don't worry, not boarding school.
别担心 不是寄宿学校
I didn't ship him off again.
我没有把他送走
Okay.
好吧
Um...
那么
I was way out of line the other night.
那天晚上是我太过分了
There's so much I missed with Lux.
我欠莱克丝的太多
There was so much I wasn't there for, that I kind of...
我一直都不在她身边 我...
I don't know, I overreacted.
我不知道 我大概反应过激了
Trying to make up for it.
我想弥补她
So everything I said to you,
所以我对你说的那些话
I should have been yelling at myself.
我真该用来骂自己才对
If we're being... completely honest,
如果我们要坦诚相待的话
I was jealous... okay?
我那天其实是嫉妒了
Of, um, me and Candy?
什么 嫉妒我和坎蒂吗
No. That was just incredibly annoying.
才不 你这么说真是讨人厌
I'm jealous at how easy everything seems for you.
我嫉妒的是 你总能轻松处理好问题
I mean, whether it's you
不论是你
waltzing into a room and signing a client, or...
轻松地和客户签约 还是
becoming a parent overnight,
一夜之间变成了好家长
and having a relationship with your kid
还有你和你孩子之间的关系那么好
that I would kill to have with mine.
我死都希望我也能和我的小孩这么好
I don't... I don't know how to make my kid like me.
我不知道 不知道如何让山姆喜欢我
And it's a horrible thing to admit,
还有 说来真是难以置信
but I... I don't know how to like my kid.
我甚至不知道怎么去爱我的孩子
You know that you are not alone in this, Emma.
艾玛 不是你一个人有这种感觉
And I know there's some good in there. In Sam.
我能看的出来 山姆还是有优点的
Well, seriously, I will give you
说真的 我可以
all of Candy's signing bonus
把和坎蒂签约的全部奖金都给你
if you could just help me find it.
只要你能教我如何去发现山姆的优点
You know, okay, fine. Half.
好吧 给你一半
Fine, yeah.
好啦
Deal.
成交
Sorry I didn't make it the other night.
抱歉 那天晚上我失约了
It's okay, I don't care about that.
没关系 这我无所谓
I care about the MRI.
我担心的是你的核磁共振
What did the doctor say?
医生怎么说
Oh, uh, nothing-- just a bunch
噢 没什么 只是说了一堆
of technical, medically stuff.
医学专业术语什么的
But it's fine.
不过一切正常
And I start with the specialist tutor guy next week, so...
我下周就要和专科医生会诊了 所以
Third one's the charm, right?
好事多磨呀 对吧
Cinderella!
灰姑娘
Um... what-what are you doing here?
你在这做什么
My mom enrolled me.
我妈让我来这里上学
Unfortunately.
真不幸 是吧
Oh! um...
噢
This is Mr. Daniels, one of our English teachers.
这位是丹尼尔斯先生 我们的英语老师
Sam.
我叫山姆
I figured I'd see you today.
我觉得今天应该见你一面
Found this online this morning.
这是今早在网上看到的
Local news.
本地新闻
Oh, what's that?
那是什么
Oh, um... nothing, I... Sam just moved here from Madison,
没什么 山姆刚从麦迪逊市搬来
and I was telling him that Portland is much safer,
我告诉他波特兰会更安全一点
so I guess he was just--
所以我猜他是...
Pointing out that you're never as safe
来告诉你 人并没有自己想象的
as you think you are.
那么安全
Yeah.
是啊
No. So you're from, uh, Wisconsin?
是啊 那么你是从威斯康星州来的
I was at boarding school there.
我在那儿上寄宿学校
Ah. Minnesota.
我来自明尼苏达州
We're practically neighbors.
我们还算是邻居呢
Huh.
是嘛
Minnesota.
明尼苏达
I gotta go.
我该走了
Hey, welcome to Westmonte, Sam.
欢迎来到西蒙特中学 山姆
I think... I'm gonna like it here.
我觉得 我一定会喜欢这里的
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表