剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
It's fine, Ryan,you know? It-it happens.
没事的 瑞安 这种事很正常
Why, I know it happens, but it...
我知道很正常 但是偏偏
it just happened to us.
发生在我们身上
You know, I can call Trina,
我可以给特瑞娜打电♥话♥
I can tell her that you're not coming in for a few days.
告诉她 你这两天来不了了
Look,you need to relax! Okay?
你需要休息
Just take it easy on the couch. You know what?
在沙发上好好放松一下
Call Alice. She just got back.
打电♥话♥给爱丽丝 她刚刚回来
Okay, listen. You heard Trina.
你听到特瑞娜说了
There's just a ton to do to get a new show up and running
筹备新节目 有好多事要做
You know, but the doctor she said
但医生说了
that stress may have caused the miscarriage
也许是过大的压力导致这次流产的
Right. "May have"
是的 "也许"
We're not gonna know anything yet
在结果出来之前
until we get results back.
什么都还是未知数
Okay.
好吧
But, you know, jumping back into work...
但是 重新回去工作
and launching a new show...
主持新的节目
Trying to get pregnant again
努力再次怀孕
it might be more important than... killing youself over a job
应该比你把心血花在一份 当初
that you didn't even really want in the first place.
压根就不想做的工作上 更重要吧
Hi, Mom.
喂 妈妈
Nate, honey...
内特 亲爱的
Everythins is a mess!
现在真是一片混乱
What... what? Why? why?
什么 什么 怎么了
Can I use your bar?
我能借用一下你的酒吧
'Cause I am already here. Wait, what?
我已经在这儿了 什么
Your father's birthday party.
你父亲的生日派对
What happened to the restaurant, Mom?
不是在饭馆里吗 妈妈
Well, the party mushroomed
派对需要更大的空间
and we won't all fit.
我们找不到合适的地方了
Well, you know what? The bar, I mean, it's not even ready yet.
但酒吧还没有装♥修♥好呢
Like I haven't paint it or anything.
我还没粉刷什么的
I mean, there's nothing that a hundred twinkle light won't fix.
只要装上一百个小射灯就万事大吉了
You know, and besides, this place has sentimental value for your father, you know.
而且你父亲对这个地方很有感情
I think it was one of the first commercial buildings he ever bought.
我想这是他最早买♥♥下的商♥业♥楼♥♥盘♥之一
I'm, I'm getting all choked up just thinking about it
想想这个 我就气得说不出话
Yeah, um...
是的
He told me he had to let you go.
他跟我说了 他辞退了你
Hold on. He said that?
等等 他这么说的吗
Because he didn't let me go, I quited.
是他不肯放过我 我主动辞职的
Honey, I am not going get in the middle of all these.
亲爱的 我不想夹在你们中间左右为难
Whatever is going on between you and your father, please ...
无论你与你父亲之间有什么过节
Let it go for today.
今天什么都别计较了
It's his birthday
今天是他的生日
and you are his son.
而你是他儿子
Okay, Mom.
好吧 妈妈
No, I'm positive. Mr. Daniels's gone.
不 我确定丹尼尔斯先生辞职了
This totally proves it. He slept with a student.
证明传闻是真的 他和学生上♥床♥了
Hey, Lux!
喂 莱克丝
Lux!
莱克丝
Lux, wait up!
莱克丝 等等我
Lux! I am... I'm late for class.
莱克丝 我 我要迟到了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I-I am fine. I just... I'm
我很好 只是
I hate being at scholl without Tasha.
我讨厌上学没有泰莎作伴
I guess there's no skyping in juvie, huh?
我猜管教所里不能上网聊天 是吧
Yeah, I haven't even been able to talk to her.
是的 我没办法和她说话
Hey. You want to ditch school and go see her?
你想逃学去看她吗
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
I miss her too.
我也想念她
Oh my god! Alice!
天啊 爱丽丝
Oh, Cate, I'm so glad you called.
凯特 接到你的电♥话♥太开心了
I literally just got back to town.
我也才刚回来
Thank you so much for bringing over lunch.
谢谢你带来的午餐
Oh, it's the least I can do.
我也只能送送饭什么的了
The past few months have been crap,
前几个月过得很不爽
and I don't want to feel bad
我可不想喝光你家所有的酒
about drinking all the wine in your house.
再感到愧疚
Okay, there is no way
过去的几个月里
that your past couple of months have been any worse than mine
你不可能比我过得还糟
Oh, Cate. I was living in Fresno,
凯特 我搬到了弗雷斯♥诺♥
taking care of my mother, who's evil!
照顾我恶魔般的母亲
All right. Well ... um ...
好的
I lost my job. You replaced me.
我丢了饭碗 你顶替了我的工作
Ryan and I, our marriage has been in shambles.
瑞安和我 我们的婚姻岌岌可危
Jeff filed for divorced.
杰夫申请离婚
Are you serious?
你说的是真的
So, do I win?
那我赢了吗
I was pregnant and I lost the baby,
我怀孕了 又流产了
which... you know, was the one thing
而孩子是我和瑞安
that holding I and Ryan together.
维系下去的唯一理由
Oh, honey, I'm so sorry.
亲爱的 很抱歉
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Not really, but I had two glasses of wine before you came over,
不太好 但在你来之前 我喝了两杯
which is the one nice thing about not being pregnant.
不怀孕就有这点好处
Oh, and it's my...uh,
是我的
it's my doctor with the test results.
是我的医生告诉我检查结果
Just one second. No, no, fine.
等一小会儿 没事 没事
Hello?
喂
Oh my god!
我的天啊
Yes, but no... that doesn't really make any sense.
是的 但这说不通啊
Yeah, no.
是的 没有
Yeah, of course! I have a million questions.
当然 我有太多疑问了
Okay. I'll come in tomorrow.
好的 我明天过去
Thank you.
谢谢你
What? What is it? What did she say?
什么 怎么了 她说什么了
She said I'm not gonna be able to have more kids.
她说我不可能再生育了
Look, Lux... Tasha told me about everything that happened.
莱克丝 泰莎告诉了我发生的一切
After homecoming, the shovel, the trial.
返校舞会后的铁锨事件 审判
And if you want to talk about anything...
如果你想谈谈
That's not what I am upset about.
我难过的不是这件事
Okay.
好吧
I was dating someone.
我之前在和某人交往
Baze and Cate they were really against it
遭到了贝斯和凯特的强烈反对
and they made us break up.
他们迫使我们分了手
And it just sucks,
真是糟糕透了
'Cause he was, like, the nicest guy I've even dated.
他是我交往过最好的男人了
Yeah, well... Bug didn't really set the bar too high
是啊 比布格优秀并不算太难
Sorry.
抱歉
Hey, tell them to look on the bright side.
跟他们说 往好处想想
I mean, at least you're not dating your teacher.
起码你没和你的老师交往
What? You heard about that, right?
什么 你也听说了吧
Some sophomore, and Mr. Daniels.
某个二年级学生和丹尼尔斯先生的事
I mean... at least you're not that girl.
起码你不是那个女孩
How mess up is that!
那真是太胡来了
Pull over.
靠边停车
What? We are not even to Tasha's.
什么 我们还没到泰莎那里呢
Oh, I want to get out, Jones. Pull over.
我要下车 琼斯 停车
Wait, Lux!
等一下 莱克丝
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
Oh! Em... Yeah, you were in a meeting.
你刚才在开会
What happen to taking a couple of days off?
你不是请假修养几天吗
I can not get pregnant.
我不能怀孕了
Cate, you heard Dr. Sheriden.
凯特 你也听见谢里登医生说了
This happens to a ton of women.
很多女人都流过产
No, she called.
不 她来过电♥话♥了
She got my test results back,
我的检查结果出来了
and I guess I developed some sort of condition
我猜可能是我生莱克丝时
after I had Lux.
留下了后遗症
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表