剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
I'm not... I'm not gonna try to fix it.
我不会再试图弥补
I know that you don't want to talk to me,
我知道你不愿和我谈心
and you don't have to.
你也不必这么做
But there are many people in your life,
可是莱克丝 你的生命中
Lux, that love you.
有许多爱着你的人
Okay? So please, will you just talk to someone?
懂吗 所以 你至少找个人谈心好吗
Nate.
奈特
What are you doing here, Emma?
艾玛 你来这干嘛
You quit.
你离开了
And I did not know how else to see you.
我不知道怎么才能见到你
So, why... why do you want to see me?
为什么 你为什么想见我
Because we both know what I was ...
因为你我都清楚 我不过是
some consolation prize.
你寻求慰藉的玩物
Is that what he told you?
他这么和你说的吗
I don't know what's sadder...
我真不知道哪种更可悲
that he said that or that you actually believed him.
是他说的话 还是你居然相信了他
Getting involved with you
我和你在一起
wasn't because of your father...
不是因为你的父亲的缘故
It was in spite of him.
这和他毫无瓜葛
I wish you could see yourself the way that I see you.
我希望你能看得见我眼中的你
You are not half the man your father is. Nate.
你不比你父亲差 奈特
You are so much more.
你比他好多了
I can't.
我不能
No,come on. I can't do this,Emma.
来吧 艾玛 我不能这么做
I want to, I do. I want to.
我很想 真的
You have no idea how much I want this, but ...
你不知道我有多想 但是
I'm not mad at Lux for not telling me.
莱克丝之前没告诉我 我并不生气
I'm mad because she did.
我生气是因为她后来告诉了我
I would give anything to unknow this.
我真的宁愿毫不知情
If I could go back and be likeabcmy mom,
如果时光能倒回 像我妈妈一样
happy and oblivious.
快乐 没有顾虑
Because I would... I would loveabcto have a life with you,Emma.
因为我真心希望与你共度此生 艾玛
We can have that.
我们现在依旧可以
We can.
我们可以
We can't.
不可能了
Because every time I lookabcat you,I see you with him.
每一次我看你 都看见你和他在一起
So you gotta go.
你该走了
Nate...
奈特
I love you.
我爱你
If you love me,then you'll go.
如果你真的爱我 你会离开
Thanks for meeting me here.
谢谢你来见我
I'm glad you called.
我很高兴你打电♥话♥给我
Even though I'm the screwed-up girl that used to date her teacher?
即使我是跟老师约过会的不良少女吗
No. Lux,I don't think you're screwed up.
不 莱克丝 我不认为你是不良少女
I always liked you,remember?
我过去一直喜欢你 还记得吗
Since the minute you got to Westmonte.
从你走进西蒙特中学的那一刻起
Yeah...
是吗
I liked you,too.
我也喜欢过你
Yeah,but you were with Bug,and then...
没错 但是你当时和布格在一起
No,it wasn't just about Bug... Or Eric.
不 不只是布格的原因 或者艾瑞克
It was me.
原因在我
I didn't think that... I could be that girl.
我不认为自己可以成为那样的女生
The girl who could date... You.
可以跟你约会的女生
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
You're Abercrombie.
你是橄榄球男
You know,everything about you screams normal.
关于你的一切都是那么正常
I bet your scream even screams normal.
我肯定连你大声嚷嚷的样子 也再正常不过
That's not true,Lux. Oh,yeah?
这并不是真的 莱克丝 不是吗
Tell me one thing about you
告诉我哪怕一件 关于你的
that... is not normal.
不正常的事
My mom's bipolar.
我妈妈患有躁郁症
Like... Like in-and-out-of-hospitals bipolar.
频繁地进出医院
And,uh,sometimes I get afraid that i'll turn out like her,too.
有时候我害怕我也会像她一样
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm not telling you to be sorry.
我不是为了让你抱歉而告诉你
I'm just telling you 'cause
我告诉你是因为
everyone has stuff that no one can see.
每个人都有不为人知的痛苦
If you're in high school,
高中阶段
I think the most normal thing you can feel is not normal.
我想感觉最正常的事 就是不正常
You gotta know you're not alone,Lux.
你要知道不止你一人如此 莱克丝
Neither are you.
你也一样
What are you doing? A hook shot.
你要干什么 勾手投篮
Back on the horse,huh?
又开始喝了
Yeah,i'm,uh,I'm self-soothing.
我在自我安慰
I...I know that I can't give you what you want.
我知道我给不了你想要的
And I don't want you to be with me
我不想你跟我在一起
because you feel obligated.
是因为觉得应该对我负责
You know,like you feel too guilty to leave.
就好像离开会让你满怀歉疚
You know,I don't want you to feel stuck with me.
我不想让你觉得被我束缚
I'm not stuck with you,Cate.
我没有被你束缚 凯特
I'm here with you.
我就陪在你身边
You and I,we're partners.
你和我 我们是夫妻
I know I've done some things where it didn't really feel like it.
我知道我做了一些丈夫不该做的事
Iabc- I never should've let the station fire you.
我不应该让电台解雇你
And I never should've made youabcfeel like having a kid of my own
我不应该让你觉得为我生一个孩子
was...was more importantabcthan you and Lux.
比你和莱克丝更重要
Because if I had to choose,
因为如果我可以选择
I would choose what keeps me with you.
我会选择能和你在一起
I've been in meetings with Corporate all afternoon
我今天下午去见了公♥司♥所有人
to do what I should've done right after we got married:
做了我们一结完婚后就应该做的事
to fight for us.
为我们而战
I got the show back.
我把节目要回来了
You... You did?
你这么做了
Yeah. Yeah,I told them I would never be a solo act.
是的 我告诉他们我永远不会做独播
That you and I...
你和我
we're a team.
我们是一伙儿的
I really wanted that baby.
我真的很想要那个孩子
I did,too.
我也是
Jack!
杰克
Oh,Nate,Nate,Nate! Wait.
奈特 奈特 奈特 等等
Come here. Thank you for such a wonderful party.
过来 这聚会太棒了 谢谢你
you're welcome,Mom.
应该的 妈妈
It was just great. It was fun.
很有趣 是的
I'll be right with you. Okay.
我一会儿去找你 好的
Thank you...
谢谢你
For not saying anything.
只字不提
I did it for Mom,not you.
我是为妈妈才这样的 不是为你
I don't want to try to be you anymore,Dad.
我不想再努力成为你这样的人了 爸爸
I want to be me.
我想做我自己
You,uh... You have some sort of plan?
你 你有什么计划吗
what you're gonna do?
打算做什么呢
'Cause I'm not gonna keep bailing you out.
我不会再给你擦屁♥股♥了
I don't need you to.
我也不再需要你这样做了
In fact,I think I foundabca buyer for the bar.
事实上 我想我找到了一个酒吧的买♥♥主
What?Who? Me.
什么 谁 我
I get why you like it up here. It's cozy.
我知道你为什么喜欢这里了 很舒服
Well... In laustrophobic, attic-y kind of way.
安静幽闭的小阁楼
Look,I,uh... I know you think that I don't get how you feel.
我知道你觉得我不理解你的感受
But I understand feeling broken on the inside.
但是我能体会内心伤痕累累的感觉
I lost the baby.
我失去了那个孩子
And I am not going to beabcable to get pregnant again.
而且我以后再也不能怀孕了
Oh,my God,i'm... I'm...I'm s...I'm so sorry.
天啊 我 我很抱歉
Me,too.
我也是
I get it,Lux. You know,I get feeling like a dud.
我懂了 莱克丝 我感觉自己像个废物
Feeling not good enough. But you...
感觉自己不够好 但是你
you're good enough.
你真的很好
And we all love you.
我们都很爱你
You know,I know that you think that
我知道你以为
you have to hide all of these parts of you,
你身上的一些部分 会让我们不喜欢
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表