剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Life Unexpected
《缘来一家人》前情提要
I'm looking for Nathaniel Bazile.
我找奈特尼尔·贝斯勒
That's me.
我就是
I'm your daughter.
我是你女儿
You and someone had a kid.
你和某人生了个孩子
You gave up that kid.
你们不要她了
I am that kid.
我就是那个孩子
And now I'm applying for emancipation.
现在我在申请自立
Cate Cassidy--that's your mom.
凯特·卡希蒂是你的母亲
I am Cate Cassidy.
我是凯特·卡希蒂
Ryan has been up since 5
瑞安和我早上5点起床
and that's usual arguing since 6
和往常一样 6点钟开始拌嘴
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
Uh, they're, um, my birth parents.
他们是我的亲生父母
I am not granting you emancipation.
我不批准你自立
I'm releasing you
我判他们共同履行
back into their temporary joint custody.
对你的临时监护权
We're letting you go.
我们打算让你走人
Go where?
去哪儿
We're firing you.
你被解雇了
Ryan and Kelly debut tomorrow.
瑞安和凯莉明天开始搭档
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
So before you end up in something that's hard to get out of,
所以与其最后生离死别 伤心欲绝
make sure you want to be there.
不如一开始就仔细想清楚
I needed this.
我需要这种感觉
I can't promise you forever.
我不能承诺永远
Paige, Baze.
佩琪 这位是贝斯
Hey, do you smell that?
你们闻到了吗
Is... is that smoke?
是... 是烟味
Is it the bar?
是酒吧里传出来的
Paige. Hey, Cate!
佩琪 凯特 你好啊
Is Ryan here?
瑞安在吗
No. your brother's still at the station.
不在 你哥哥还在电台
You've met Mr. Daniels.
你已经见过丹尼尔斯先生了
You're a...
你是个...
Teacher.
老师
With something new--
新晨新气象
it's the Morning Minus The Madness
这是由瑞安·托马斯
with Ryan Thomas,
和新搭档凯莉·坎贝尔主持的
and introducing his new cohost, Kelly Campbell!
清晨曲[以前叫清晨狂想曲]
Hey! look at you
嘿 看看你
Being all domestic! wow!
现在成全职太太了 真难得
And what are you doing up so early?
你这么早起来干嘛
Isn't one of the upsides of getting canned
在家待业的好处之一
that you can sleep till noon?
不就是可以一觉睡到大中午吗
Yeah. I have a meeting with my agent.
没错 但我今天要跟经理人见面
And we've got Bruce on the line.
现在是布鲁斯的来电
What do you got, Bruce?
布鲁斯 请讲
Ryan, got to say, you traded up.
瑞安 你得承认 你赚了
Kelly's a hoot. You know what?
凯莉太赞了 知道吗
Maybe I should just pretend to be a virgin.
也许我不公开婚讯 一直装处♥女♥就对了
I mean, that seems to be all the rage.
现在就流行这个
Well, every time I pretend, guys think it's hot.
反正我每次装处♥女♥都能把男人迷的团团转
Ah, would you look at you-- in a dress!
哇 你穿裙子真好看
Everything was dirty.
没办法 其他衣服都脏了
Nice boots.
靴子不错
Hey, Aunt Paige.
早 佩琪姨妈
What? she asked me to call her that.
干嘛 她让我这么叫的
That's my ride; got to go.
来接我了 走了
No, no, but I'm making breakfast.
别啊 我在做早饭呢
Hey, if you're leaving,
你要是走了
I'm crashing in your room.
我就睡你房♥间了哈
That couch is giving me spina bifida.
沙发睡的我颈椎都要断了
At least she likes your cooking.
至少她喜欢吃你做的东西
Yeah.
确实
You okay?
你没事吧
Why, with Aunt Paige?
跟你佩琪姨妈待在一起
Yeah, absolutely.
那必须没问题
I mean, you know, if I ever need to borrow a balinese tunic
如果我想找人借一件[巴厘岛紧身衣]
I can just... pluck one off the couch.
从沙发上随手一抓就有了
No, I mean, about Ryan being at work
不 我是说 瑞安去上班了
and you kind of... not.
而你却...
Yeah, totally.
当然 完全没问题
It's fine.
我很好
And how about you,
你呢
how are you doing about Bug leaving?
你跟布格分手 没事吧
Totally fine.
好得很
You know, it's about time that I...
其实我也应该
see what else is out there, right?
看看布格以外的世界了 是吧
I bet you that there is something better
没错 山重水复疑无路
right around the corner for both of us.
柳暗花明又一村嘛
Hey, I honked.
嘿 我按喇叭了
You ready?
准备好了吗
Oh. yeah, sorry.
好了 抱歉
And what are you doing up so early?
你这么早起来干嘛
I thought you got...
我以为你被...
Fired. yes, yes, I did,
被炒了 没错 我确实被炒了
Thank you so much for the reminder.
谢谢你揭我伤疤
So you got drunk
看来你是一醉解千愁
and trashed your place, huh?
然后发酒疯把家里搞的像个鸡窝啊
I've been there.
我懂的
No, Ryan's sister
不 瑞安的妹妹
is staying with us.
跟我们住一起
I'm picturing Ryan in a dress.
我在想象瑞安穿裙子的造型
Doesn't do it for me.
绝对不是我的菜
That's good.
好极了
Okay, so go.
说够了 快走吧
Hi!
早啊
Hi. good morning. How are you?
早 在这过的好吗
Did you sleep well?
昨晚睡得好吗
Yes, you okay? Good.
当然 你呢 也不错
So, what's with the tie?
你干嘛戴领带
I haven't seen you this
从你收养我起
Dressed up since my adoption.
我还没见你这么盛装打扮过呢
What, are we getting another kid?
不是吧 你要收养另一个孩子了
More like another job.
应该说是另一份工作
Until the insurance comes
现在保险金还没到账
Through, the bar is closed.
酒吧也无法再营业了
Which means no income.
也就是说 我没有收入了
So, my dad, uh,
所以 我老爸
Got me an interview
给我安排了一场面试
At his wealth management firm today.
就今天 在他的财富管理公♥司♥
I'm trying to picture you
我在想象你不在吧台里
Behind a desk and not a bar.
而是西装革履坐在办公桌后的样子
It's kind of weird.
太诡异了
I know.
我知道
But it could be good, yeah?
不过也可能不错 是吧
All right, so what's your excuse?
话说 那你呢
Who'd you dress up for?
穿这么养眼是为了见谁
Is it Jones? I like jones.
是琼斯吗 我喜欢那孩子
No. in case you haven't noticed,
不 你没发现么
I'm not exactly the quarterback type.
我可不是橄榄球男孩的菜
Well, I was a quarterback,
我以前就是橄榄球男孩
And trust me,
相信我
We didn't have a type.
我们各式各样的都通吃
"girl" pretty much covered it.
只要是女的就行
Jones dates head cheerleaders,
琼斯交往的是啦啦队长那样的女孩
Not girls who've only
可不是我这种不修边幅
Been to the dentist twice.
一辈子只看过两次牙医的女孩
Well, after today, you're
从今以后
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表