剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Life Unexpected
《缘来一家人》前情提要
When you and I broke up,
你和我分手那次
Julia and I slept together.
朱丽叶和我上♥床♥了
Eric. I told Math ...
艾瑞克 我告诉马斯了
everything about us ... about ...
所有事 关于我们的
You kidding me? You supposed be her teacher!
你开什么玩笑 你本该为人师表
Not some sicko who takes advantage of a kid
而不是一个占小女孩便宜的混♥蛋♥
who wouldn't know a healthy relationship
她根本连什么是
if she was sitting next to it in study hall!
正常的恋爱关系都不知道
You don't know anything about your own relationship,either!
你连自己的关系都搞不清楚
Enlighten me. Emma?!
说来听听 艾玛
She had an affair with your dad.
她跟你♥爸♥爸有一腿
Here's what's going to happen.
接下来这么办
You're going to pack your bags,
打包好行李
and you are going to leave town,immediately.
马上离开这里
And if you ever make contact with our daughter again,
如果你再与我们的女儿联♥系♥
we go to the police.
我们就报♥警♥
I understand.
我知道了
Were you going to tell me?
你有打算告诉我吗
I knew if I did, I will lose you.
我知道如果我说了 我会失去你
You just did.
你说对了
Hey, babe, we gotta go. We're gonna be late for work.
亲爱的 我们得走了 上班要迟到了
I know, I know. Wait ...
我知道 我知道 等等
Where 's my purse? My purse. My purse is gone.
我的包包呢 包包 我的包包不见了
Don't forget,we got that appointment with Dr.Sheriden today.
别忘了我们今天和谢里登医生约好了
I swear,this no-caffeine thing
我发誓 戒掉咖啡
is the worst part about being pregnant.
是怀孕中最让我不爽的事
I thought you said the weight gain was the worst part.
我还以为你说过增重才是
That was the lack of caffeine talking.
缺少咖♥啡♥因♥ 我说的都是胡话
Hey, get out of here. Did you remember to wake Lux?
不准喝 你叫莱克斯起床了吗
Lux! Lux!
莱克斯 莱克斯
Okay! Oh good, you are up.
来了 太好了 你起来了
Okay,Baze is coming early for your last driving lesson.
贝斯一会儿就过来接你上最后一次驾驶课
I'm not going driving
我不想去学车
and I'm not going to school.
也不想去上学
I think I have a fever.
我想我发烧了
I got it.
我去接
Okay. You know what?
好吧 你知道吗
Look, my hand is hotter than your hand.
我的手比你的温度还高
I think you're okay.
我觉得你没病
Because you just assume I'm lying.
那是因为你假设我在撒谎
Well, you've spent months
好吧 你几个月来
sneaking around with a guy seven years older than you,
一直在和一个大你七岁的男人约会
so I am not exactly assuming.
这可不是我的假设
It 's not just a guy.
他可不是随便的男人
Eric loved me. And you and Baze, you have ruined everything.
艾瑞克爱我 而你和贝斯把一切全毁了
Okay, that was not love, Lux
那不叫爱 莱克斯
That was wrong.
那只是错误的
Wrong like having sex with your ex
就像跟前任发♥生♥关♥系♥
and not tell the guy you were engaged to.
而不告诉对方你已经订婚了一样错吗
Or wrong like pretending you were trying to pregnant
就和假装想要怀孕
and then taking the pill
却被着丈夫吃避孕药
behind your husband's back?
一样是个错误吗
Cate. You're going to love this.
凯特 听到这个你一定高兴
Kelly's been fired.
凯莉已经被炒了
Turns out,our audience finds her
调查结果显示 观众们都觉得她
uptight,cold and grating.
焦虑 无情 惹人烦
You know,if only someone had predicted that.
我早就料到了会有这么一天
The good news is,
好消息是
your numbers are as high they've ever been.
你的支持率还和以前一样高
The audience loves you ...
观众们喜欢你
which is why we want to offer you your own show.
所以我们打算让你做单人秀
What?
什么
Why can't we just, you know, go back to... You and Ryan?
为什么不能回到 你和瑞安吗
No.
不行
The reason I pulled Cate and Ryan is because
我之所以拆散你们俩就是因为
when boring married people are driving to work,
乏味的已婚夫妇 在开车上班的途中
they don't want to listen to other boring
不会想听另一对乏味的已婚夫妇
married people.
唠叨个没完
Corporate's allowing us two weeks to come up with
公♥司♥给我们两周的时间策划这个
a brand-new show, featuring Ryan as a solo act.
由瑞安一人主持的全新栏目
We-we have to come up with a whole new show in-in two weeks?
这个栏目的准备时间只有两周吗
And then the real work begins.
然后节目就正式开始了
Especially for you.
特别是对你
This isn't like last time,
这次可不像上次
producing a show that's just being re-branded.
只需要把节目重新编排一下
You're going to have to eat,
你在接下来的一年中
sleep and breathe Ryan for next year of your life.
必须和瑞安同吃 同睡 同呼吸
Consider this show...
考虑到这个节目
your baby.
还有你的孩子
You don't have anything that would get in the way of that,do you?
你绝对不会耽误工作进度的 对吧
You,um...
你
I don't know, you sure you don't want to
我不知道 你确定你不想
practice a little parallel parking action before your test tomorrow?
在明天考试之前练习一下平行停车吗
Ryan is taking me.
瑞安会送我去的
You're mad at me.
你是在生我的气
Suit yourself.
随你的便吧
So,you knew about Emma and my dad,
你知道艾玛和我爸之间的事
and y-y-you didn't say a word.
但你却什么也没说
Well, you know what?
你知道吗
At least you told me before I bought the house.
至少你在我买♥♥♥房♥♥之前告诉我了
And by "told," I mean
我说的"告诉"是指
that you threw it in my face to hurt me.
你是为了伤害我 才当面说出真♥相♥的
Meet me at the bar. We need to talk.
酒吧见 我们得谈谈
What's so urgent we couldn't talk at work?
什么事这么急 不能在工作时谈吗
I know, dad.
我都知道了 爸爸
About you and Emma.
你和艾玛的事
Who told you?
谁告诉你的
"Who told you?"
谁告诉你的
That's,that's the first thing you're going to say?
你首先想到的就是问这个吗
You know who didn't tell me?
你很清楚谁没有告诉我吧
You.
你
Or Emma.
还有艾玛
Look,I-I told you not to get involved with her.
我告诉过你不要和她在一起
Because it was office policy,
那是因为公♥司♥规定
not because I was sleeping with someone
而不是因为跟我上♥床♥的人
that you had an affair with.
就是你的婚外情对象
Does Mom know?
妈妈知道吗
Did you love her?
你爱过她吗
Emma?
艾玛
Yeah.
爱过
And she loved me.
而且她也爱过我
You know what?
你知道吗
If I could quit being your son,I would,
如果我能选择 我一定不会做你儿子
but I can not.
但是我不能
You consider this my notice.
你可以把这当做的我的正式通牒
I'm done with work; I'm done with you.
我受够了这份工作 也受够了你
Let's see how the little blueberry's doing.
看看小蓝莓在干嘛呢
More like a grape.
看起来更像是个葡萄
What's going on?
怎么回事
Why don't you get dressed and both join me in my office?
你们穿好衣服 到我办公室来一趟吧
What... Wait... What's wrong?
怎么了 等等 有什么问题吗
I mean,if something's wrong,you can just tell us.
如果有什么问题 你可以直接告诉我们
There's no easy way to say this.
这要说出来不太容易
I wasn't able to find a heartbeat.
我听不到心跳声
The pregnancy isn't progressing.
孕程没有任何进展
What does that mean?
这意味着什么呢
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
You've lost the baby.
你们的孩子没了
Cate ...
凯特
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表