剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
They used to come into the bar all the time.
他们经常来酒吧
Once, we got drunk together and went to the roof,
有一次 我们喝醉了然后爬上屋顶
and we started firing beer cans off of the, uh...
然后一起拿着啤酒罐射...
Uh, not important, never happened.
这不重要 这从没发生过
I could try to get ahold of them.
我会试着邀请他们来
Don't just try, get it done.
不是试试 要给我搞定
Hey, Cate.
嗨 凯特
Baze, thank god you answered.
贝斯 感谢上帝你终于接我电♥话♥了
I really need your help.
我真的需要你的帮忙
Um, how do I get un-high?
我怎么样才能不兴奋呢
Are you anywhere near a hot tub?
你附近有热水浴缸吗
Uh, no.
没有
Then I can't help you.
那我就帮不到你了
No, Baze, seriously.
不 贝斯 严肃点
Okay, my mouth is totally dry, my eyes are swelling shut.
我口干舌燥 我的眼睛肿得要睁不开了
I can do this.
我自己可以的
A man should make it clear
男人需要明确地说明
exactly how much he makes a year?
自己一年可以挣多少钱
Absolutely.
完全正确
That way, the woman knows
这样的话 女人就会知道
what kind of lifestyle she's looking at down the line.
她以后会有什么样的生活
And that's not at all superficial?
这不会显得太肤浅吗
It's practical.
这是现实
When making any big decision,
当你要做任何一个重大决定时
you always want to have as much information as possible.
你总是会想知道的越多越好
Ryan, dating is just the process of deciding to marry someone.
瑞安 约会只是决定结婚与否的过程
Says the woman that no man has decided to marry.
这话竟然出自一个没人要的女人之口
I mean, do you think barbie in here is really
你真觉得 坐在那里的芭比娃娃
A born-again virgin by choice?
是个再造处♥女♥吗
What if she's a doll,
万一她是个塑料娃娃
Like, all plastic down there?
下面全是塑料做的
Your mic is on.
你把麦克风打开了
I got corporate on line two for you.
公♥司♥2号♥机让你接电♥话♥
Hello.
你好
OK. Good effort.
好了 干的好
Love the hustle.
大家都很努力
Let's take five.
我们休息五分钟
Diana.
戴安娜
Jones, hey. Hey.
琼斯 嗨
I can't believe you're playing basketball.
你也来打篮球啦
Any advice or words of encouragement?
给我点鼓励的话吧
Nice socks?
袜子很好看
I told baze this was a bad idea.
我跟贝斯说过这不是个好主意
The socks?
袜子吗
The basketball.
篮球
What, is this like, a parent thing?
难道父母都是这样的吗
The whole follow in their footsteps,
要按照他们的足迹走
Turn you into them?
让你跟他们一样
Because after i humiliate myself here,
我在这儿丢完脸后
I get to go home and study for
还得回家复习
a test that i'm going to fail
准备注定要失败的考试
Or you could blow it off, and we could go grab food.
不如别管这些 我们出去吃点东西
Uh, just be as friends,
只是作为朋友
I promise. a group thing.
我保证 大家都要去的
Besides, you'll study better when you get home.
再说吃完东西再回家学习 效率更高
Pizza is like spinach for your brain.
披萨就像大力水手的菠菜
Okay, well, i need, like, a billion slices.
那我 可能得吃十亿块披萨才够
And i got to get my english grade up or i'm gonna fail out,
我得提高英语成绩 不然我毕不了业
But maybe next time.
下次吧
You hooking me up for tomorrow?
明天的考试就靠你了
'cause Mr. Rogers says that test is gonna be impossible.
罗杰斯先生说这次考试超难
Don't worry about it.
别担心
We're all set.
我们都搞定了
Bring the cash to pizza tonight,
今晚带上钱到披萨店来
And you'll get the blue book with the answers already in it.
你会拿到一本蓝色的书 里面有答案
Hey, i changed my mind.
我改变主意了
I'm in for pizza tonight.
今晚跟你一起去吃披萨
I could use all the spinach i can get.
我要多吃点菠菜
Awesome.
太好了
So how bad was it?
到底有多糟糕
She said, you know, with all the money
她说 他们用那么多钱
That they're using to promote you and kelly,
来宣传你和凯莉
That it would be a shame if the audience pictured her
如果观众认为她有个不明性别的塑料性器官
Having gender-neutral doll genitalia.
那简直是丢人
Can't argue with that.
那是毫无疑问的
Yeah, thanks for the vote of confidence.
谢谢你这么肯定
I mean, do you even care at all that this is paige's fault?
你难道不觉得都是佩琪的错吗
The barbie talk?
芭比娃娃的事吗
That was all you.
这是你自己惹的祸
Why are you defending her?
为什么帮着她说话
No, forget jeopardizing my entire career.
使我的工作陷入危机就算了
There is a teenager living in the house.
家里还有个青少年
I mean, what if lux had eaten a loaf of drugs for breakfast?
要是莱克丝把放了毒品的面包当早餐
I mean, that's not okay.
这个可就严重了
Your sister needs to go.
你妹妹必须得走
Yes, i understand
是的 我理解
That you have a lot of requests for marcus to ap
要让马卡斯出席活动 你有许多要求
But my job kind of depends on this,
但我的工作就靠这个了
So if you could just give him a message, he'd remember me.
如果你转告他 他会记起我的
He hung out at my bar.
他来过我的酒吧
And we, uh...
我们还
Well, we used to-- we threw beers from the roof together.
我们还一起在屋顶扔酒瓶
Hello?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi, cate.
你好 凯特
I need a favor.
我需要你帮忙
Mm, are you near a hot tub?
你在热水浴缸旁边吗
No.
没有
Well, then i can't help you.
那我帮不了你了
All right, i deserve that.
好吧 是我活该
Hot tubs, they really do sober you up,
洗个热水澡确实可以让你清醒
So i was being helpful, and, uh, two,
所以我是在帮你啊 另外
I'm trying to make up for kind of a rocky start wondering if
我要为我那坎坷不平的求职路努把力
My dad's firm is having
我爸公♥司♥要举♥行♥一个
A charity golf tournament tomorrow,
慈善高尔夫锦标赛
And a couple celebrities bailed out
但最后关头有几个名人
At the last second.
说不能来了
So, you want to know if ryan and i are available?
所以你想知道我跟瑞安可不可以去
Actually, i was wondering if
实际上 我是想问
Ryan and kelly might be available.
能不能让瑞安和凯莉去
So, what, kelly's a celebrity now?
什么 凯莉现在成名人了
I mean, god, that didn't take long.
不会吧 也太快了吧
Okay, i'm sorry, cate, but i am desperate.
凯特 真不好意思 但我现在走投无路了
Bunch of bigwigs are gonna be there.
到时候会有许多大人物
It's local celebrities playing with
就是一些当地名人
Important potential investors for the firm.
跟公♥司♥的潜在投资者打比赛
Um, lots of press.
还有各界媒体
I mean, after today, the show could use that.
对啊 正好节目组可以利用这点
I mean, i could use that.
我可以利用这个机会
I mean, yeah, why not?
行啊 为什么不呢
Really?
真的吗
I'm a producer now.
我现在是制♥作♥人
This is me producing.
这由我安排
Yeah, i like this.
这太好了 我喜欢这样
I like this you and me getting along thing.
我喜欢这样跟你和睦相处
Uh, yeah, me, too.
我也是
Don't screw it up.
别搞砸了
Uh, dinner's gonna be here in a bit.
晚饭马上就要送来了
I hope you're good with chinese.
希望你喜欢中国菜
I, um, i forgot to tell you,
我 我忘了告诉你了
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表