剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
You can't afford it.
你付不起的
I'm on the verge of a huge bonus.
我就快得到一大笔奖金了
Put your card away. I got it.
把你的卡拿开 我来付
Cate, I'm her dad, okay?
凯特 我是她爸爸 好吗
And that's what dads do-- they provide.
这就是爸爸应该做的事情
So you want to worry about the past, okay,
所以如果你想担心她的过去 没问题
and that's your thing,
那确实是你该管的
but I want to take care of what's happening right now.
但是我想处理好现在的事
It's just a lot to process, Lux.
莱克斯 事情没那么简单
You had a stroke in seventh grade,
你七年级的时候 曾经中风过
But now you're fine?
现在你就没事了吗
Yes, the doctor said I'm fine, so it's fine.
是啊 医生说我没事 那就是没事了
You sure?
你确定吗
Because that's really scary, Lux.
因为你发病的时候真的很可怕 莱克斯
Okay, all right, let's focus on homecoming.
好了 我们还是来准备返校节吧
How high school is this dress?
为什么高中要穿这种礼服呢
Well, since you're going
因为你要去参加的
to a high school dance, allegedly,
其实是一个高中舞会
I'd say it's a very fitting disguise.
我不得不承认这是一个很不错的掩饰
Wow, Eric is going all out.
艾瑞克已经都准备好了
Thank you for letting us use your place, Tasha.
泰莎 谢谢你能让我们借用你的公♥寓♥
He didn't tell me his plan included pink balloons.
他没跟我说过 他的计划包括粉红气球
and crepe paper.
和绉纸
If Cate finds out, I'm gonna lose my apartment.
如果凯特发现了 我会失去我的公♥寓♥的
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吧
Don't worry. I'm gonna go to the dance with you and Jones,
别担心 我会跟你和琼斯一起去舞会
and then I'll be back before they
然后在结束之前
hand out the plastic tears.
我会赶回来
Hey. oh, look at you guys!
嘿 看看你们
Lux, that dress is adorable.
莱克斯 这裙子真可爱
It's totally high school.
真是高中生风格啊
I'm changing.
那我换一条
Here, try this one.
给 试试这条
Yellow?
黄色的吗
Yes, yellow!
是的 黄色的
Lux, you know, I was just trying to find
莱克斯 我刚刚在找你
your medical records from junior high school.
高三之后的医疗记录
And, um, Fern's out of town,
法恩出城了
so I called Sunnyvale,
所以我给森尼维耳打了电♥话♥
but nothing.
但是一无所获
Sunnyvale only keeps records
森尼维耳只会保留
from when you actually lived there.
你住在那里之后的记录
I thought you were living at Sunnyvale then.
我还以为你那时候是住在森尼维耳呢
I was.
是啊
Sorry. I was thinking about me.
不好意思 我以为是在说我呢
I'll get it.
我去开
What was that about?
怎么回事
What? oh, nothing.
什么 没什么
Tasha...
泰莎...
...for Lux's sake,
看在莱克斯的份上
if you know something...
如果你知道些什么...
I don't.
我什么都不知道
But, um, I can give you the address
不过 我可以给你个地址
of someone who might.
有人可能知道些什么
Coming.
来啦
Hi. Hi!
嗨 嗨
How are you?
还好吗
Uh, hi.
你好
Lux...
莱克斯...
You remember Emma.
你认识艾玛的
Well, this, um,
这是
This is her son Sam.
这是她儿子山姆
You have a son?
你还有个儿子
Long story.
说来话长
Sam, Lux.
山姆 莱克斯
It's a longer story.
你俩加起来就不止是说来话长了
But good news.
但好消息是
You have a date for homecoming.
你有返校节的男伴了
What?
什么
Yeah. well, Cate told me you were going alone.
是的 凯特跟我说你要一个人去
Well, now you don't have to.
现在你可用不着一个人了
Do you remember when you were the new kid
你还记得 刚你刚回到这儿的时候
on the block, how good it felt
其他的孩子都向你伸出援手
when all the other kids, they reached out to you?
你还记得这种感觉有多棒吗
No, because they didn't.
没什么感觉 因为他们没这样过
It's a lot to ask. Yeah.
你肯定有很多话想问 是的
I know... No, Baze.
我知道... 不 贝斯
but listen, listen.
但是听我说
I need this, okay?
我需要你的帮助
He needs this.
他也需要你的帮助
Just think of it like it's a good deed.
你就当是做个善事吧
You know, like when you donate your hair
就像你去捐头发
or you hang out with old people.
或是陪老人们出去散心
Okay.
是的
It makes you feel good inside, Lux.
这能让你感到心灵的美好 莱克斯
Okay, you know what?
好的 你知道吗
You're gonna be there anyway, right?
反正你都要去的 对吗
Hmm? So, what's the difference?
所以 多带一个人也没差啊
Fine.
好吧
Fine, fine.
好 我同意了
Thanks, thanks. you're the best.
谢谢 你真是世界上最好的娃
All right.
好了
Okay, you have nothing to worry about
好了 你可以放一百个心了
because Lux is a super responsible kid, okay?
因为莱克斯绝对是一个超有责任感的孩子
Be safe. Have fun, kids.
注意安全 玩得开心点 孩子们
Bye.
再见
Well...
那么
I guess we'll just...
我想我们要
have to make the best out of this.
好好完成这项差事吧
Agreed.
同意
Mind if I peruse your mom's medicine cabinet?
我能看看你妈妈的药箱吗
I can't believe you got me this.
我真不敢相信你会送我这个
Jones takes all the new girls to their first dance.
琼斯总是带新女友来跳首舞
Oh, what a guy.
好家伙
Hey, do you got any bud?
嘿 你磕什么东西吗
Uh, no. I don't do drugs, man.
不 我不嗑药的 伙计
Oh, wow. I didn't think
哇 我还以为
you could possibly be even lamer than you look. congrats.
你没外表那么废柴呢 恭喜啊
I really hope Baze is
我真希望是贝斯付钱
paying you to babysit his ass.
让你给他当保姆收拾烂摊子
Great smiles. Oh, you look beautiful.
笑的灿烂些 你太漂亮啦
Uh, you know what, guys? Go ahead.
那个 你们先进去
I'm just gonna make a quick phone call to someone.
我打个电♥话♥ 很快过去
Oh. I'll wait here for you.
那我在这里等你吧
Since you're my babysitter and all,
鉴于你是我的保姆
you probably shouldn't let me out of your sight, right?
你也不愿意让我远离你的视线吧
Never mind.
那算了
Forget it.
不打了
There she is.
她在那呢
Her family's money comes from
她们家族的财富来源于
taking large equity stakes in oil explorate Bazile.
买♥♥入了对巴西石油勘测的巨大股份
They made their fortune by taking risks,
他们赚的都是风险钱
so don't be shy in taking some now. Okay.
所以对冒险的事情别露怯 好
Let's not bore her by talking fixed income.
所以不要讨论稳定收入以免招她烦
All right, you got it.
好了 我明白了
Don't be boring.
别招人烦
Candy, lovely party.
坎蒂 派对很赞
Amy, right?
你是艾米 对吧
Emma... Bradshaw.
艾玛·布拉德肖
And this is Nate Bazile. Hi.
这位是奈特·贝斯勒 你好
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表